Chickenshit Media Scared: Montana Candidate Stands Up to Them

One can Meet the Press, they cannot Beat the Press. Will this turn the election blue? We'll see.
Liberal media can dish it out...but can't take it.
A verbal (or written) assault does not justify a physical assault. That's why he is now going to court.
Sure it does. Sometimes a fucking ass whipping is the answer.
The court, in this case, will disagree, Jarhead.

We already know of your love of violence (and big cock), Jarhead. There's no need to post your masturbation videos.

One can Meet the Press, they cannot Beat the Press. Will this turn the election blue? We'll see.
A verbal (or written) assault does not justify a physical assault. That's why he is now going to court.
Last refuge of cowards. The liberal courts. You have never been in a fight have you? Oh, and thanks for the compliment. I am a proud former Marine.
The courts are only liberal in the way this nation and reality are liberal, Jarhead. And that's no compliment. It just means you really were that stupid and apparently, still are.

Reporters face dangers everyday...especially when they bring it on themselves.

Last refuge of cowards. The liberal courts. You have never been in a fight have you? Oh, and thanks for the compliment. I am a proud former Marine.
The courts are only liberal in the way this nation and reality are liberal, Jarhead. And that's no compliment. It just means you really were that stupid and apparently, still are.
We are a conservative nation. That's why Republicans control 2/3rds of state houses and governorships, both houses of federal government, presidency and Supreme Court. Nobody likes the lunatics on the fringe left.

We are a conservative nation. That's why Republicans control 2/3rds of state houses and governorships, both houses of federal government, presidency and Supreme Court. Nobody likes the lunatics on the fringe left.
We are a liberal nation, always have been, populated by conservative people.

Have never been a liberal nation. If we are populated by conservatives...that makes us conservative.

Birdbrains Prefer Worms

That unnatural law reveals the Liblizards' true goal. They know how forcing men to put up with harassment by depriving us of the only effective means of stopping it is a form of humiliation and emasculation. They want us to submit and never confront them as they push past us on their road to power.
White American Men are no longer the best adapted. Life, the world, reality, has changed.

Liar. How come liberals lie so much? I guess it's true though. Blacks are more suited to looting than we ever will be.

I was responding to Openminded saying the reporter assaulted the candidate.
Obviously I wasn't an eyewitness but there were reports stating the candidate told the reporter to leave.
The reporter didn't leave, instead the reporter came at the candidate.
Assault by the reporter.

That's what nobody on the left will acknowledge.

He went into something where not invited.

Asked to leave and he didn't.

Personally, a good video of the reporter going out through a close window would get my vote.
"Personally, a good video of the reporter going out through a close window would get my vote."
Of course.
Because.
You're a trumpette.
I'd love to throw one off a rooftop. Fag or not.
^Another ISIS admirer.
Liar. You, like most liberal cowards, don't have the spine to stand up for yourself.
I'd love to throw one off a rooftop. Fag or not.

Face the truth, Trump has instigated an attack on the 1st., A. that being his attacks on a free press, which biddable neo fascists support and echo.
Where is his rights in your dank world? He has called them on their bullshit, it's you who are the fascists and want opposition to speech shut up.
No one has a right to behave this way.

Says who ? The reporter had no right to say when he was asked to leave. Go look at Obama. He treated reporters way worse if they ever got a chance to talk to him.
Says who ?

The law, dope.

No one has the right to physically assault another.

^ a trumpette
I felt this way about media scum WAY before Trump was ever a question. I felt this way back when Clinton was in office.

Politicians aside, how many people get pushed around by the press just because they are the press? I mentioned Sean Penn, asshole for sure but how about princess Di? The press being slimy has always been an issue and like polititions need to be corrected frequently.
I was interviewed once by a Seattle Times reporter and he totally twisted what I said and omitted most of what I actually said.

If only I had known he would do that, I would have slapped him for it during the interview.
That tends to happen when you can't voice a cohesive thought.
No faggot, that tends to happen when they have an agenda and what you say doesn't fit the narrative they wish to push.

You and Trump have the same problem.
Neither of you can say what you mean and then whine like a bitch when no one understands.

Liar.
I felt this way about media scum WAY before Trump was ever a question. I felt this way back when Clinton was in office.

Politicians aside, how many people get pushed around by the press just because they are the press? I mentioned Sean Penn, asshole for sure but how about princess Di? The press being slimy has always been an issue and like polititions need to be corrected frequently.
I was interviewed once by a Seattle Times reporter and he totally twisted what I said and omitted most of what I actually said.

If only I had known he would do that, I would have slapped him for it during the interview.
That tends to happen when you can't voice a cohesive thought.
No faggot, that tends to happen when they have an agenda and what you say doesn't fit the narrative they wish to push.

You and Trump have the same problem.
Neither of you can say what you mean and then whine like a bitch when no one understands.
I understood what he meant. Has to do with you bing a faggot and whining like a bitch.

Face the truth, Trump has instigated an attack on the 1st., A. that being his attacks on a free press, which biddable neo fascists support and echo.
Where is his rights in your dank world? He has called them on their bullshit, it's you who are the fascists and want opposition to speech shut up.

Says who ? The reporter had no right to say when he was asked to leave. Go look at Obama. He treated reporters way worse if they ever got a chance to talk to him.
Says who ?

The law, dope.

The law also says one has a right not to be harassed. The constitution doesn't give the press the right to break the law, and it does not excuse them from the consequences. dope.

If we were a con-servative nation, we'd still be part of Great Britain.

Says who ?

The law, dope.

The law also says one has a right not to be harassed. The constitution doesn't give the press the right to break the law, and it does not excuse them from the consequences. dope.
So a person running for public office is HARASSED when a report is asking them a question. Ok. :eusa_eh:

Getting in his face all campaign and being rude. Now little liberal reporter gets his ass slammed...good for the candidate I say.
Yes, because to your childish mind playground-level violence is the answer to what you cannot deal with.
then what do you call Berkeley?
A very good school in California. What do you call it?

cesspool of snowflakes.

In one short idiot-gram ^^^, Ignorance on steroids,
Yet there you are

People have no ballot box when it comes to the media. These narcisistic egomaniacs think they deserve a free pass. Now that violence has come to them they circle the wagons. Liberal and conservative media alike. Now motherfuckers you got skin in the game. Perhaps you better start reporting and stop playing politics.

If we were a con-servative nation, we'd still be part of Great Britain.

Dumb.

Forum List

Back