Chicken Hawk is now Trumps National Security Adviser

The Chicken Hawk is unknown to science. The Red Tail Hawk is known to science and commonly mistaken for a chicken hawk.

I'm a little south of there. But I see now how confusion may arise. I shall change my location label from Te Ika a Maui, which means The Fish of Maui which identifies the North Island of New Zealand.

Last edited:
Apparently Trump has been made to appoint Bolton by lefties. The bastards.

You're stupid.
I've never denied it. I suggest you haven't followed your own thread.

Ignorant people lash out when they don't follow their own thread. I never been to Maui but have been to Oahu and Midway. I did smoke Maui Wowee.
I know the United States won the Battle of Midway...about time we start winning again.

Anyone who avoided Vietnam has a legit argument. That's why Carter granted amnesty and why democrats never held it against clinton.

Just like a hack ^^^ Cheney was a chicken Hawk and Bush II served in the National Guard. Reagan made patriotic movies and Carter served on a Nuclear Sub.

And yet Carter is the one that granted amnesty and the dems never held it against Bill Clinton.

Bolton enlisted in the National Guard and avoided service in Vietnam, Trump got excused for bone spurs. Now these two will want to put other people's kids boots on the ground, and there is little doubt that these two war mongers will soon make Wag the Dog a reality.

The more things change, the more they remain the same:

Project for the New American Century - SourceWatch

See who brought us the invasion and occupation of Iraq, in the link above.

IT IS SO SAD THAT PAUL RYAN AND McCONNELL DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST TRUMP AND THIS DISGUSTING APPOINTMENT.
Yeah___________________ is a big fat liar who was picked for the position of__________________ because Trump is the worst president evah.

Which bears no relation to anything I said.
It touches on Trump being forced to action by lefties.

Oh, so you were referring to reacting to political pressure when you used the word "askeerted"?

Don't know how I missed that.

And it was not just you lefties beating the war drums. Plenty of the establishment on the Right were demanding the same.

My point stands.

It was a political move by the Left and Right to derail Trump's agenda, and it worked.

To the detriment of the nation and the world.

Stop pushing for war and it will be less likely to happen.

ARE you willing to do that, or it is more important for you to score political points?

Bolton enlisted in the National Guard and avoided service in Vietnam, Trump got excused for bone spurs. Now these two will want to put other people's kids boots on the ground, and there is little doubt that these two war mongers will soon make Wag the Dog a reality.

IT IS SO SAD THAT PAUL RYAN AND McCONNELL DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST TRUMP AND THIS DISGUSTING APPOINTMENT.

Bolton is great and will be great.

Why don't you go fuck yourself.

Bolton enlisted in the National Guard and avoided service in Vietnam, Trump got excused for bone spurs. Now these two will want to put other kids boots on the ground, and there is little doubt that these to war mongers will soon make Wag the Dog a reality.

…and a craven Congress lacking the courage to oppose Trump and Bolton’s warmongering.

Not good.

Not that you'd ever be able to produce anything to back up your spineless bullshit.

Bolton knows what is needed.

Go back to your mothers basement and let the adults run the world.

So funny...trump was gonna "drain the swamp" and he's bringing back the Bush chicken hawks.

If he hires for the outside, he is attacked for hiring inexperienced people.

If he hires experienced people, he is attacked for hiring insiders.

THe words of lefties have no value, not even to themselves.

Forum List

Back