Chick Freaks Out On My Flight (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
My friend And I really felt bad for her

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Felt bad for her? She's acting like an 18-month-old who needs her tail torn up. Except she's throwing the F-bomb around like she's on a cable reality show. I love how she spent about two seconds "axing God" to help calm her down, only to start hurling expletives again. Then she says... "I'm being nice!" ...lmfao... how did ya'll not crack up? She's got tumors and blood running down her leg... she's in pain... hey, why not sit your fat ass back down like you were for the duration of the flight? This woman is ridiculous.

If it were up to me, I would've had security take her into custody and put her through about a 3-hour interrogation for being a threat to safety. That's how this kind of shit needs to be dealt with. I can't believe the people around her were as calm as they were, if I were on that plane with my kids, I would've been in her grill.

I did not watch the video.

I am guessing this was a black chick not used to flying and not liking it much either.

For most people, driving in a car is way more dangerous than air travel.

My friend And I really felt bad for her

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Hopefully she got banned from the airline. Maybe she'll learn flying is a privelege and not a right. Maybe shell be taking Amtrak to her next medical emergency

My avatar is a solution to this problem. No lines, no waiting and you can leave when you want, from where you want and go anywhere you want whenever you want to. Price? About 20,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back