Chicagoans shoot often but not well.

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
“Every funeral home in the state knows that victims get $7,500 for a funeral and it’s their goal to charge the entire amount because it’s easy money,” Susan Johnson, executive director of Chicago Survivors...."

"Predatory" Chicago Funeral Homes Make Killing Amid Soaring Murder Rate
________

Before my main comments, please note that Chicago has an organization called "Chicago Survivors." Anybody except Democrats would see that in itself as a sure sign of the decay and imminent collapse of the American Civilization---though imperfect, still the greatest so far in the human experience.

But no solution is sought---Democrats are too busy looking for a Republican to blame---impossible in Chicago, but they try---all the while importing illegal Mexicans to make up for the Blacks who are defecting to Trump because they are sick of being used and abused by the Democratic Party...which doesn't give a shit if they are killed, because, in Chicago, it will see that they will VOTE anyway.
________

Funeral Homes in Chicago are quietly distressed about the the Kill/Wounded Ratio in their fair city...and Hospitals with Emergency Rooms which are funded by American Citizens are dong quite well by it.

It seems that Chicagoans shoot often but not well. They maim 4 for every 1 they kill.

Good for Tax Payer Funded Hospitals; Bad for Funeral Homes---who try to make it up by scamming the Bereaved, who are numerous enough in Chicago, in spite of the poor aim of its Hoodlum Banditry.

________

Here is an alarming footnote to the Blood and General Mayhem going on in Chicago---which has been run continuously and exclusively by Democrats for more than a Half a Century.

Hardly anyone ever gets arrested!

I started to take note of the arrest rates after I saw a quote by a still living citizen of Chicago to the effect that:

"After they shoot someone, that just walk away--they don't even run!"

With over a hundred shot, over two weekends--I find only ONE arrest.

_______

To you folks with Trump Derangement Syndrome---what is worse:

A maddening Trump Tweet; or what is going on every week in Chicago?
_______

Bring on the DEFLECTIONS and ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SOPHISTRY---the Liberals on this board are capable of nothing more.

________

“Every funeral home in the state knows that victims get $7,500 for a funeral and it’s their goal to charge the entire amount because it’s easy money,” Susan Johnson, executive director of Chicago Survivors...."

________

Before my main comments, please note that Chicago has an organization called "Chicago Survivors." Anybody except Democrats would see that in itself as a sure sign of the decay and imminent collapse of the American Civilization---though imperfect, still the greatest so far in the human experience.

But no solution is sought---Democrats are too busy looking for a Republican to blame---impossible in Chicago, but they try---all the while importing illegal Mexicans to make up for the Blacks who are defecting to Trump because they are sick of being used and abused by the Democratic Party...which doesn't give a shit if they are killed, because, in Chicago, it will see that they will VOTE anyway.
________

Funeral Homes in Chicago are quietly distressed about the the Kill/Wounded Ratio in their fair city...and Hospitals with Emergency Rooms which are funded by American Citizens are dong quite well by it.

It seems that Chicagoans shoot often but not well. They maim 4 for every 1 they kill.

Good for Tax Payer Funded Hospitals; Bad for Funeral Homes---who try to make it up by scamming the Bereaved, who are numerous enough in Chicago, in spite of the poor aim of its Hoodlum Banditry.

________

Here is an alarming footnote to the Blood and General Mayhem going on in Chicago---which has been run continuously and exclusively by Democrats for more than a Half a Century.

I started to take note of the arrest rates after I saw a quote by a still living citizen of Chicago to the effect that:

_______

_______

Bring on the DEFLECTIONS and ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SOPHISTRY---the Liberals on this board are capable of nothing more.

________
I think I read somewhere that 70% of homicides in Chicago go unsolved.

the police miss often also--and they are trained
In Chicago, One Weekend, 66 Shooting Victims, and Zero Arrests
I guess no witnesses/not many witnesses/no positive IDs?
But many of the victims were clearly not the intended targets,
14 children

What are the cops to do?

If they try to arrest a murder suspect---and he doesn't want to be arrested---next thing is:

The cop is up to his ass in Democrats and Black Lives Matter.

As Chicago killings surge, the unsolved cases pile up
currently solve about 30 percent of the city's homicides, said a department spokesman, Anthony Guglielmi. In Houston, a city of comparable size, that figure is 56 percent, according to a spokesman for the Houston Police Department. In Philadelphia, it's 49 percent.

Those figures — known as the clearance rate — include homicides marked as solved in the current year but committed in different years. But when old cases are stripped out, Chicago's clearance rate for 2016 homicides drops to about 21 percent.

So they only solve 20% when the numbers are looked at properly.
It's no wonder the gun violence is so prolific. There are virtually no consequences.

________

________

________

_______

_______

________
I think I read somewhere that 70% of homicides in Chicago go unsolved.
That’s progressive controlled urban America for you... It’s only downhill from here

the lefties/dems/etc are too busy blaming/condemning the cops to be concerned with kids getting shot

________

________

________

_______

_______

________

Chicago has multiple problems. The kids are back on the street if they are arrested due to changes in policy. No one ever sees or knows anything because if they did then it's pretty much guaranteed they will be shot too. When people are arrested, they are quickly released. There is this whole hug a thug mentality going on. You poor baby-it's the system that is criminal.

________

________

________

_______

_______

________

Chicago has multiple problems. The kids are back on the street if they are arrested due to changes in policy. No one ever sees or knows anything because if they did then it's pretty much guaranteed they will be shot too. When people are arrested, they are quickly released. There is this whole hug a thug mentality going on. You poor baby-it's the system that is criminal.

This is a reasonable response. I wouldn't testify either in Chicago. Of course, if I was in Chicago---I would immediately get the Hell out.

So, who is responsible? Democrats have been in control forever, so the City is obviously full of Democrats. Have they mistreated Blacks to make them act this way?

It seems it has to eventually go back to Blacks and Democrats.

Are Blacks simply ungovernable; or are Democrats simply corrupt?

Or, is the problem that it is now politically Incorrect to even ask that question?

The solution starts with finding out the Cause---which means assigning Blame.

No witnesses come forward because they know they’ll not survive if they do.

________

________

________

_______

_______

________

This is a reasonable response. I wouldn't testify either in Chicago. Of course, if I was in Chicago---I would immediately get the Hell out.

So, who is responsible? Democrats have been in control forever, so the City is obviously full of Democrats. Have they mistreated Blacks to make them act this way?

It seems it has to eventually go back to Blacks and Democrats.

Are Blacks simply ungovernable; or are Democrats simply corrupt?

Or, is the problem that it is now politically Incorrect to even ask that question?

The solution starts with finding out the Cause---which means assigning Blame.

First, the organization that designed policy for juveniles are actually Republicans. It's a cookie cutter approach and it doesn't work. The tools that they brought are used to decide if a kid stays incarcerated do not work. Chicago needs to revert back to the tools they had. The state needs to let them. Unfortunately, this whole notion of all kids that have been arrested should immediately return to the community because technically they are angelic just being kids is supported in the media and it's picked up by people in an election year. Additionally, ankle monitors are not the be all and end all. They need to ditch those. ASAP.

Secondly, to pretend that all Blacks engage in gangbanging and criminal behavior is way out of line. They don't. They aren't all victims. They aren't all caught up in the system. It's a shyte argument. And if we are going to look at the gangbanging in Chicago then one needs to know that there are Latino gangs and white gangs (Almighty Gaylords?).

There are some kids whose parents are gang members. They grow up in that lifestyle. There are some kids who have to choose a side or they die. Sometimes those that are leading wind up in prison and so there are little crews that spring up.........Hydra of Lerna. Some just like to run the street.

One of the things that is not discussed is that there is a very large illegal immigration population that creates friction when it comes to jobs.

You have to dig for your own information and you have to be willing to engage in reasonable discussions and you have to step back from cookie cutter approaches. You need to look at sentencing for adults which has changed. Those policies rolled out nationwide--state by state. Chicago did not appear to give a damn until issues started popping up on the great Miracle Mile and festivals designed for tourists. There are programs that work but that requires money. It's mind blowing that you have kids that have ptsd and there is no treatment for them until they get arrested or sent to prison. Or you have parents that are mentally ill and don't get treatment.

That doesn't mean that Chicago's politics aren't jacked up. They certainly are.

Forum List

Back