Chicago to give jobs to illegals.. Refuses those job to Blacks.

Chicago is following the strategy of other liberal cities, like San Francisco, Portland and Seattle. They're engaged in a game of Hot Potato. They really don't want the black population to live there. They know that Hispanics have been successful in driving out blacks from other communities. The white liberal elite of Chicago has decided that they'd prefer a Hispanic underclass to a Black underclass.

The trouble with this strategy is that Hispanics don't REPLACE blacks, they an ADDITION to blacks. Blacks don't go away, they just get shunted over to some other player in the Hot Potato game. Look at what happened to Ferguson, MO - they went from 85% white to 26% white in 20 years.

I don't understand why the Black community is standing for this. Why aren't they rioting over this? I would even support them.

How many Black families could be lifted off welfare if given the chance Obama's right hand man, Dead Fish Rahm, is going to illegals?

Where is Sharpton and Jackson? Here is the face of racism.

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Announces City Jobs Internships Will Go to Illegal Aliens - Fox Nation

You are making an assumption that Blacks will no longer be able to apply for these positions and that all of them will go to illegal Hispanics. Somehow I don't think that is what is happening here. What is happening is that their will now be more competition for those internships and jobs, but hey, isn't that what we want?

I don't understand why the Black community is standing for this. Why aren't they rioting over this? I would even support them.

How many Black families could be lifted off welfare if given the chance Obama's right hand man, Dead Fish Rahm, is going to illegals?

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Announces City Jobs Internships Will Go to Illegal Aliens - Fox Nation

You are making an assumption that Blacks will no longer be able to apply for these positions and that all of them will go to illegal Hispanics. Somehow I don't think that is what is happening here. What is happening is that their will now be more competition for those internships and jobs, but hey, isn't that what we want?

No, that's not what I want. I want Americans to get the internships, not foreign invaders.

What bothers me is the way they decide that certain people will get the jobs. Instead of just having all people compete for jobs, they play favorites and go by race instead of qualifications. The left assumes that minorities cannot compete based on education and experience, so they tilt the playing field.

It's no wonder that a large percent of minorities often aren't competitive in the job market. It's designed so they don't have to be.

What is the incentive for many to complete their education and improve themselves when government seeks to artificially elevate them? I don't agree with setting jobs aside for illegal aliens. How many citizens have been applying for the jobs in question? Deciding that only certain people should have the jobs is not about free market. It's not about equal opportunity. It's about government interfering to try and force equal outcomes. This is just how the left operates.

No, that's not what I want. I want Americans to get the internships, not foreign invaders.

Liberals want to turn this nation into a third world shit hole. They feel we're too privileged.

Liberals want to turn this nation into a third world shit hole. They feel we're too privileged.

Both parties are responsible for illegal immigration. Cheap labor and more customers for goods and services. It also keeps Americans divided so they don't see the big picture. Like the big heist the banks and wall street and rating agencies pulled on us a few years back. No investigation, no one went to jail until a few fed up Americans occupied wall street in protest. Still the average American is led to believe that food stamps are the real evil.

Do you live with your parents?

Did you even read the article? I doubt it. No competition for those positions, except among illegals. Blacks and Whites need not apply.

Compton went from 90% black to 95% hispanic in 10 years. Black south central Los Angeles became hispanic south Los Angeles in the same amount of time.

I've read most of them moved to another county outside of those area's...

That's how San Bernardino and Palmdale went from sleepy desert towns to high crime. Hispanics think of blacks the way pallys think of Jews. They want to drive them into the Pacific. Not for any ideological reason. Simply because they are in the way.

Did you even read the article? I doubt it. No competition for those positions, except among illegals. Blacks and Whites need not apply.

You're "debating" with a high school student who still lives at home.
Good luck.

Forum List

Back