Chicago Doesn't Want Blacks To Have Jobs

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Chicago gets funnier by the minute. Now they want to take higher paying industry jobs away from black neighborhoods so that blacks can't have jobs close to home and have to commute further in order to find jobs. This forces blacks further down the rung of ladder by making it harder for them to find higher paying jobs close to home and having to accept the lower wage jobs closer to them. I guess this will help to keep those on the plantation voting for more government benefits and I'm sure the dems will be more than happy to harvest their ballots for them.

Chicago gets funnier by the minute. Now they want to take higher paying industry jobs away from black neighborhoods so that blacks can't have jobs close to home and have to commute further in order to find jobs. This forces blacks further down the rung of ladder by making it harder for them to find higher paying jobs close to home and having to accept the lower wage jobs closer to them. I guess this will help to keep those on the plantation voting for more government benefits and I'm sure the dems will be more than happy to harvest their ballots for them.

No... you cuck whites just get more cowardly and ridiculous. This story isn't about high paying jobs. It's about a report that showed high polluting industries are placed in predominately poor Black and Brown neighborhoods and communities. The rest of us don't have to pretend to be illiterate in service of your blatant stupidity.

No... you cuck whites just get more cowardly and ridiculous. This story isn't about high paying jobs. It's about a report that showed high polluting industries are placed in predominately poor Black and Brown neighborhoods and communities. The rest of us don't have to pretend to be illiterate in service of your blatant stupidity.
Ummmmmmm, these industries offer higher paying jobs so if you chase them out, out go the higher paying jobs, leaving blacks in the area with either no jobs or lower paying jobs. Or, are you saying that the environment is more important than blacks?

Ummmmmmm, these industries offer higher paying jobs so if you chase them out, out go the higher paying jobs, leaving blacks in the area with either no jobs or lower paying jobs. Or, are you saying that the environment is more important than blacks?
1. You made absolutely no effort to prove they offer high paying jobs.

2. Once you do number 1 you then have to prove that those high paying jobs where going to Black people in those poor communities.

I know you can't do either. You're a cuck, showing up here like a beaten dog with these stupid fucking arguments pretending to care about Black communities. You're societies bitch. As long as you're bowing your head to pretend you'll always be our bitch.

1. You made absolutely no effort to prove they offer high paying jobs.

2. Once you do number 1 you then have to prove that those high paying jobs where going to Black people in those poor communities.

I know you can't do either. You're a cuck, showing up here like a beaten dog with these stupid fucking arguments pretending to care about Black communities. You're societies bitch. As long as you're bowing your head to pretend you'll always be our bitch.
Industry does not pay $7.25 per hour. However, even if every single one paid only $7.25 per hour, they are still chasing jobs in black communities away.

Industry does not pay $7.25 per hour. However, even if every single one paid only $7.25 per hour, they are still chasing jobs in black communities away.
You're ignorant assurances don't mean shit. Nor do they address the actual stated concern of the community which is pollution. Pollution that affects the health of their families.

You're ignorant assurances don't mean shit. Nor do they address the actual stated concern of the community which is pollution. Pollution that affects the health of their families.

Perhaps but then again, perhaps this is the first round of the gentrification salvo as well. Reagan wasn't right about much but he was when he said, “The nine most terrifying words in the English language are ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’” Residents should tread carefully and be skeptical.

Perhaps but then again, perhaps this is the first round of the gentrification salvo as well. Reagan wasn't right about much but he was when he said, “The nine most terrifying words in the English language are ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’” Residents should tread carefully and be skeptical.
😄

I don't give a shit about your perhaps argument. When one of you illiterate Bingos wants to address the facts presented in the article, rather than your simple Simon theories about what Black people should really be concerned about, let me know. Cucks.

😄

I don't give a shit about your perhaps argument. When one of you illiterate Bingos wants to address the facts presented in the article, rather than your simple Simon theories about what Black people should really be concerned about, let me know. Cucks.

If you want to address the facts, the facts are blacks are screwed and much of their lot in life is self-inflicted. Deal with it.

Black democrat politicians are just the DemoKKKrat slave owners' lackeys

If you want to address the facts, the facts are blacks are screwed and much of their lot in life is self-inflicted. Deal with it.
That's not a fact you dumb Simp. That's an opinion. Why are all you MAGAts so aggressively stupid? 😄

1695445134575.png

Blacks are no longer the favorite race card for lefty.

Forum List

Back