Vogue Cover Girl Ilhan Omar Praises The Hijab: Means ‘Power, Liberation, Beauty And Resistance’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I always consider being forced to wear something under threat of having my nose cut off liberating.

Orwell’s world is here.
DF10A611-20A5-4D01-BF8F-38FDBB5E845E.jpeg

Vogue cover star Rep. Ilan Omar explains how the hijab means resistance and liberation; Updated

here are some women of a bygone era also celebrating their clothes as emblematic of their own power liberation and beauty.

493fc06a83b19a627cffe09ecf05a6ba.jpg

She is a not a patriot. She is anti Semitic. She is subversive. But she is a fashion plate and I enjoy her colorful outfits. I don’t know how you interpret the hijab as power or liberation but she has sure played Nancy Pelosi and the house as pansies. I can see why she is on vogue.

If it's resistance and liberation, it's not religious.
Just more of that African tribal shit.
What's next is she going to put discs in her lips or hang her titties out?

She is a not a patriot. She is anti Semitic. She is subversive. But she is a fashion plate and I enjoy her colorful outfits. I don’t know how you interpret the hijab as power or liberation but she has sure played Nancy Pelosi and the house as pansies. I can see why she is on vogue.
Only a fool will take any of these Globalist funded propaganda serious. They are only awarding those that pushes the Globalist's agendas. But if any of you guys wants an award ceremony. Just go down to the trophy shop. You can pick your own and invite your friends to come and watch you rewarding yourselves. You can also hire a crowd from Crowds on Demand to make it look more legit.

I always consider being forced to wear something under threat of having my nose cut off liberating.

Orwell’s world is here.
View attachment 253167
Vogue cover star Rep. Ilan Omar explains how the hijab means resistance and liberation; Updated

muslim women can subjugate themselves to muslim men and christian women can subjugate themselves to their husbands.

But I don't respect it.
Yeah, Christian women will get their noses cut off if they don’t submit!

Orwell’s world is here.
View attachment 253167
If she likes "liberation hijabs", shes going to be super happy when she finds out about "liberation chains".

chained-congolese-slaves-on-a-belgian-rubber-plantation.jpg
Basically the same thing except hijabs target women. Hijab=slavery for women.

Forum List

Back