Chicago Police Now Required To Ask For Criminals' Consent Before Arresting Them

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
"Before our officers arrest any criminal, they will have to ask for that individual's permission," said Mayor Lori Lightfoot.

"Before our officers arrest any criminal, they will have to ask for that individual's permission," said Mayor Lori Lightfoot.

Probably urged the criminal element to hearken to the words of Nancy Reagan and "Just say no".
Babylon Bee :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

So, they have to ASK..........
they just don't have to wait for the answer....right?

WHY would you need to waste taxpayers money on police if you aren't going to give them any authority?

Judge - "Officer Smith....you are guilty of allowing and witnessing the torture, beating, rape, and murder of Mary Jane, a 12 year old female, on her front lawn. How do you plead?

Officer - "The Mayor specifically told ALL police to ask for consent to chase or apprehend a criminal, and he said "No thanks". If your Honor wants justice to be served, then I would suggest you serve up the Mayor to the alligators in Florida".

So, they have to ASK..........
they just don't have to wait for the answer....right?

WHY would you need to waste taxpayers money on police if you aren't going to give them any authority?

Judge - "Officer Smith....you are guilty of allowing and witnessing the torture, beating, rape, and murder of Mary Jane, a 12 year old female, on her front lawn. How do you plead?

Officer - "The Mayor specifically told ALL police to ask for consent to chase or apprehend a criminal, and he said "No thanks". If your Honor wants justice to be served, then I would suggest you serve up the Mayor to the alligators in Florida".
Somebody’s got to arrest those dangerous felons who aren’t wearing masks.

I don't know if there's any truth in this story in the OP or if it's fake news but I wouldn't be surprised either way.

The way this nonsense is unfolding and taken to his logical conclusion then it's what will end up happening.

I don't know if there's any truth in this story in the OP or if it's fake news but I wouldn't be surprised either way.

The way this nonsense is unfolding and taken to his logical conclusion then it's what will end up happening.
That’s the beauty of Leftism: even the most insane events are now plausible.

Aaaahh yes, the Babylon Bee... penning appropriate satire about a deserving idiot... Beetlejuice.

Forum List

Back