Chicago Murders by Race

Funny. So much conversation about ME.

Let's ignore the FACT that 95% of the murders in that city are committed by ...

1. Blacks 75.3%
2. Hispanics 18.9%

Carry on . .

Making it about . ..

ME.
Or we could bitch and moan that over 80% of white homicides are committed by other white people...unlike you, we have lives to live.

Is there any city in America where white people are murdering each other comparable to blacks in Chicago?
The problem in Chicago is drugs. It is a drug cartel center of distribution. That is what most of the violence is about.
The drug is a choice just like shooting someone is. Why does personal responsibility & choice end at the border of the ghettos?

I had a dream last night. In that dream, all the liberals and progressives were given the opportunity to convert and actually be for America and Americans, for the first time in their life. Many did convert and were better off. Those who refused to convert were allowed to board a mega transport ship that was constructed in orbit around the Earth. All of these folks were then allowed to leave the solar system to populate a recently discovered habitable planet orbiting a distant star. The pilot was the father of a woman murdered by repeat illegal alien offenders and piloted the ship into Jupiter's gravity well where it subsequently struck the planet at 0.1 C.

View attachment 87993

I am a liberal.

I've noticed the right does not give a shit any more than the left.
Except the right actually does. They have tried to pass school vouchers but are blocked by the left every time. Those vouchers would break the cycle of poverty that those children are trapped in. The left is more interested in protecting it's union buddies & lining their pockets with union money than ever helping the youth stuck in those shitty cities.

I think his point is that he hates black people, seems pretty straightforward
Posting facts is now considered racist...in the small minds of leftist.

Its a Brave New World!!!
Is there some other reason he would post this specific fact?
What is really scarey is that you take offense to the information and can find no other reason to be concerned other than racism. Typical libtard.

I think his point is that he hates black people, seems pretty straightforward
Obviously not as much as negroes hate each other based on the numbers asshole!
The ONLY reason negroes aren't murdering each other at a rate a hundred times higher is not enough of them can get their hands on a fucking gun.
So why is it these negroes dont vote the way you want them too?

What is really scarey is that you take offense to the information and can find no other reason to be concerned other than racism. Typical libtard.
The info was from the Chicago police dept. Amazing that information can cause so much chaos.

I guess we can call libs "fact deniers."

The info was from the Chicago police dept. Amazing that information can cause so much chaos.

I guess we can call libs "fact deniers."
I never denied any facts, I'm still waiting to hear what the point of posting this was, apparently you all are too scared to say

never denied any facts, I'm still waiting to hear what the point of posting this was, apparently you all are too scared to say
I will "say" it as loudly as I can, so listen up.

BLACKS & HISPANICS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR 95% OF THE MURDERS IN CHICAGO.

That guy is very good. He gets it.

Anecdote:
The other night I am driving downtown on a main thoroughfare. I stop behind an old full size van stopped in lane. No flashers on and no one around. As I go around this vehicle, I look to my left to see a black man looking at me while standing in front of a bank ATM. The guy just parked his car on a major street to do his banking. WTF!

Anecdote:
The other night I am driving downtown on a main thoroughfare. I stop behind an old full size van stopped in lane. No flashers on and no one around. As I go around this vehicle, I look to my left to see a black man looking at me while standing in front of a bank ATM. The guy just parked his car on a major street to do his banking. WTF!

and what do you suggest we do about it? im still waiting to hear it from atleast one of you

Anecdote:

You can't expect much more than a race of people with an average IQ in the low eighties living in a world of other races with IQs averaging in the triple digits.
Honestly they simply aren't intelligent enough to comprehend the reality of their own existence.

Anecdote:

and what do you suggest we do about it? im still waiting to hear it from atleast one of you

You just keep your head up your ass. It's what libtards do so very well. You never see the point unless the point is racism!

Anecdote:

Education and promote the family, but the with the left in control, nothing will change.

Anecdote:

You can't expect much more than a race of people with an average IQ in the low eighties living in a world of other races with IQs averaging in the triple digits.
Honestly they simply aren't intelligent enough to comprehend the reality of their own existence.

I do not believe that. Many blacks are highly intelligent. The government holds much of the blame. The p schools and community leaders do too. Liberalism is also to blame.

Forum List

Back