2 Chicago child predators released !!!

Fascist democrats reap exactly as they have sown, its not that I am soft on sexual deviants targeting children, its just that I recognize absolutely no difference between the two child rapers in op's link, with any typical fascist democrat, man or women!

Do you fucking understand, all democrats are child predators, every fucking one of them a menace to your children, take appropriate action against them if you see them even approach your kids!

I wish this country would split up

I find ALL white leftist men to be weak, pathetic and repulsive

These 2 demons will be at it again soon

Actually, the two perps here were of opposite races. A black guy and a white lib working together.

I had to wikipedia biden to make sure what city he was from 🥸

Two Chicago Men Accused of Luring Children for Sexual Abuse Released Thanks to No-Bail, SAFE-T Act
Two Chicago Men Accused of Luring Children for Sexual Abuse Released Due to SAFE-T Act

Where is the POS Garland to intervene ??
Oh yes , he is a super corrupt piece of waste
Two felons accused of luring children into a van where cops found condoms, lubricant and a mattress were NOT detained on the charges because prosecutors and a judge wrongly believed attempted child abduction was not detainable under the SAFE-T Act.

Put the prosecutor and judge in jail till the two perps are caught and put away

Prosecuting child predators disproportionately affects child predators, so it’s racist or something.

Two Chicago Men Accused of Luring Children for Sexual Abuse Released Thanks to No-Bail, SAFE-T Act
Two Chicago Men Accused of Luring Children for Sexual Abuse Released Due to SAFE-T Act

Where is the POS Garland to intervene ??
Oh yes , he is a super corrupt piece of waste

Well dip shit let's start with the fact this was NOT a federal crime. They were sentenced State Court. NO federal jurisdiction.

Second, Breitfart is hardly a reliable source, but you MAGA MAGGOTS every that shit site gives you.

Well dip shit let's start with the fact this was NOT a federal crime. They were sentenced State Court. NO federal jurisdiction.

Second, Breitfart is hardly a reliable source, but you MAGA MAGGOTS every that shit site gives you.

Bullshit. Child luring and molestation are federal crimes as well as state crimes.

If Illinois is unwilling to prosecute their sexual perverts, Garland has the right and duty to make them face federal charges just like they did with Subway Jared and that pervert gymnastics doctor.

Only two?

I thought there were thousands of them in that situation! :dunno:

I have no intention of allowing fascist democrats assume ownership of half of the nation, they must be surgically removed from the continent, its not even political, this isn't liberal vs conservative, that was harmless, this is good vs evil, and the evil will be exterminated! :yes_text12:

I have no intention of allowing fascist democrats assume ownership of half of the nation, they must be surgically removed from the continent, its not even political, this isn't liberal vs conservative, that was harmless, this is good vs evil, and the evil will be exterminated! :yes_text12:

Soon they will take over every state

I have 100 percent given up on half the country

Bullshit. Child luring and molestation are federal crimes as well as state crimes.

If Illinois is unwilling to prosecute their sexual perverts, Garland has the right and duty to make them face federal charges just like they did with Subway Jared and that pervert gymnastics doctor.

Absolutely.

Forum List

Back