Germany warns Facebook: Clamp down on Holocaust denial - or else

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
If the holocash was true, we'd be allowed to challenge it.

sep 1 2015 Facebook will have to abide by German laws banning racist sentiment even if it might be allowed in the United States under freedom of speech, Justice Minister Heiko Maas said in an interview with Reuters.

Maas, who has accused Facebook of doing too little to thwart racist and hate posts on its social media platform, said that Germany has zero tolerance for such expression and expects the US-based company to be more vigilant.

"One thing is clear: if Facebook wants to do business in Germany, then it must abide by German laws," Maas told Reuters. "It doesn't matter that we, because of historical reasons, have a stricter interpretation of freedom of speech than the United States does."

"Holocaust denial and inciting racial hatred are crimes in Germany and it doesn't matter if they're posted on Facebook or uttered out in the public on the market square," he added.

In Germany and other european countries just questioning certain aspects of the Holocaust is a criminal offense and can result in jail time.

Which brings up the question:

If the official Holocaust story is such a 100% solid closed case. Then why are the authorities so afraid of people researching the alleged event and discussing their opposing views?

What are these governments trying to hide and why? ..... :dunno:

• Banned
Wow!!!!...so Germany basically tells losers like you to go suck a fat dick!!!!
Here's a suggestion, pm fartfury and he can posts some links to vdare and white genocide to make you feel better.

My mistake. I thought i was addressing an adult.

If the holocash was true, we'd be allowed to challenge it.

sep 1 2015 Facebook will have to abide by German laws banning racist sentiment even if it might be allowed in the United States under freedom of speech, Justice Minister Heiko Maas said in an interview with Reuters.

Maas, who has accused Facebook of doing too little to thwart racist and hate posts on its social media platform, said that Germany has zero tolerance for such expression and expects the US-based company to be more vigilant.

"One thing is clear: if Facebook wants to do business in Germany, then it must abide by German laws," Maas told Reuters. "It doesn't matter that we, because of historical reasons, have a stricter interpretation of freedom of speech than the United States does."

"Holocaust denial and inciting racial hatred are crimes in Germany and it doesn't matter if they're posted on Facebook or uttered out in the public on the market square," he added.
You can, of course, but no sane person does.

• Banned
I
If the official Holocaust story is such a 100% solid closed case. Then why are the authorities so afraid of people researching the alleged event and discussing their opposing views?

That's what everyone asks. It's obvious the authorities are defending a lie and they know it

Wow!!!!...so Germany basically tells losers like you to go suck a fat dick!!!!
Here's a suggestion, pm fartfury and he can posts some links to vdare and white genocide to make you feel better.

My mistake. I thought i was addressing an adult.
Your mistake was thinking that I'm as stupid as you...

In Germany and other european countries just questioning certain aspects of the Holocaust is a criminal offense and can result in jail time.

Holocaust denial writings became the paid vocation of Nazi war criminals in 1945. Germany was the first country to
institute laws against such writings because it came to reject
the filth that muslims found so valuable that they were willing to pay for it. Germany----as a country-----repudiated the
genocide so many of its people had supported. Muslims continue to embrace it. Some of the most virulent (and highly
paid) holocaust deniers ------converted to islam I believe that 'dr' Aribert Heim is one of those specific murderer for allah criminals. Murder is a very important FASCINATION
for 'pious' muslims-------as is obvious from the sorts of propaganda that attracts young sluts to ISIS

Last edited:
Why was the holocaust myth invented? The allies won WW2 by their policy of urban bombing which killed millions of CIVILIANS. They knew they were gonna go down in history as the greatest war criminals of all time and so they had to spin their way out and they chose to invent the holocaust myth so they could say "we had to use extreme measures to fight these monsters".

It's an ancient tactic. Absolve your crimes by saying your victim was worse.

They're not hiding anything, Sunni Man. They're trying to prevent a repeat of Hitler's Holocaust. There are no valid or logical opposing views. My father and many men I know (or knew) personally, were all over the camps and I believe they saw what they reported.
I wonder how many people were in this pile of ashes.
Pile of human ashes found at the Majdanek concentration camp in 1944. Statistikhengst

Every other historical event is constantly discussed and dissected by historian's and scholars.

But the alleged Holocaust is the only one where academic's must support the government's official narrative or face prison.

Again, what are the authorities hiding and what group is behind it? ...... :dunno:

They aren't. They just remember what happened the last time they gave credibility to loons who wanted to wipe out vast swaths of the population.

They're not hiding anything, Sunni Man. They're trying to prevent a repeat of Hitler's Holocaust. There are no valid or logical opposing views. My father and many men I know (or knew) personally, were all over the camps and I believe they saw what they reported.
Pile of human ashes found at the Majdanek concentration camp in 1944.

Looks like sawdust to me. Could be anything. What pathetic evidence. BTW - are you claiming your father personally saw 6 million jews killed in gas chambers?

Every other historical event is constantly discussed and dissected by historian's and scholars.

But the alleged Holocaust is the only one where academic's must support the government's official narrative or face prison.

Again, what are the authorities hiding and what group is behind it? ...... :dunno:
Ho hum. Don't be an idiot.

H

Looks like sawdust to me. Could be anything. What pathetic evidence. BTW - are you claiming your father personally saw 6 million jews killed in gas chambers?
Already trying to introduce lies into your thread... Hoss never made the statement you are lying about.

They saw piles of bodies, bones and ashes. They dug up mass graves. Besides that, we have had posters on these forums who were camp survivors. I believe them over people who weren't born yet.

Forum List

Back