Chester Bennongton's Last Concert

Pumpkin Row

Platinum Member
May 26, 2016

Sometimes I wonder why I should care when someone kick's the bucket, especially if I never met them personally... but his music affected so many people, because of how they could identify with it, and the feelings behind it. In his concerts, you could feel that he cared about his fans, and his fans cared about him.

It has already been some time, but every time I hear one of his songs, I'm reminded that he'll never make another song, and by extension, the music he could have made in the future won't be able to touch people, emotionally, anymore.

Life is a collection of interactions between people, positive and negative... all of the people he interacted with will never be able to interact him again. All of the people he could have interacted with in the future will never get to meet him, and he won't be able to influence their lives for better or for worse, he won't be able to help shape who people develop into in the future.

It just makes me so sad that he killed himself. He could have done so much more.

Forum List

Back