Chess grandmasters - 1512 men and 35 women

I have never met a woman that knows how to play chess. Checkers and Go Fish on the other hand..

I've met several woman that play chess but they do not look appetizing. Go to US Open chess tournaments there are lots of them especially in Las Vegas.

I play chess most of my entire life and same as singing to relieve stress or entertainment. I can live without eating my breakfast, looking at my stocks or looking at my business account in the morning. But I cannot afford not to sing or play chess in the morning.

So far only 2 women beat me that is because I was playing against 6 players at the same time. One on one none.

I've met several woman that play chess but they do not look appetizing.

The percent of women you play chess reflects the female aptitude for chess. If they were good as men, there would be as many female chess players as males. If it was comfortable or enjoyable for them to play as it is for men, there would be as many women as men chess players.

These days, if you actually encountered a strong female chess player, it might be a man who transed to a woman, so it still has a male brain. For example, in Starcraft 2 e-sports, the only "female" grand master professional player to ever exist was born a male. (It goes by the name Scarlett.)

A woman has never beat me at chess.

As of april 2017.

List of chess grandmasters - Wikipedia

Can any of you man-hating liberals explain this?. Do you really think this is part of some giant conspiracy to hold down women?? Or are women just mentally inferior - as everyone has always believed.

Why is it 99% of all super-intellects, whether in physics or math or IT or business or chess, are men.?
They have half the money and all the pussy, why do they need to play chess?

The percent of women you play chess reflects the female aptitude for chess. If they were good as men, there would be as many female chess players as males. If it was comfortable or enjoyable for them to play as it is for men, there would be as many women as men chess players.

Women have no gift for obsession. Men fall in love with chess or physics or golf or rubik's cubes. To really excel, you have to be obsessed.

Women have no gift for obsession. Men fall in love with chess or physics or golf or rubik's cubes. To really excel, you have to be obsessed.

Maybe that's why Hillary lost the election. She just wasn't obsessed. ...NOT!

Hillary ran the most incompetent presidential campaign, relative to her experience, I have ever seen. Women lack the gray matter to be be competitive at chess, physics, golf, and leadership.

Forum List

Back