Cherokee Nation opens $20 million immersion facility where English becomes a foreign language

To even suggest that I didn’t buy the land I own tells me what a piece of garbage you are. Your ancestors never bought this land. They took it. Come try to take my land. Please.
Did you pay for the land? Was it gifted to you? Don't try to blow smoke up my ass with your less than sincere emotionalism. You just want something for nothing. See, the injuns never had any sort of system of land ownership. So in terms of having title to land, they never had it. Legally, they were squatters. The white European settlers came over and shifted them out of the way in some instances because their continued squatting was preventing the land from being fully utilized to its potential. Essentially, the injuns were a bunch of parasitic pests, preying on the land.

The injuns have no more of a claim to any land in North America as a squatter has to the title of land upon which he is illegally squatting. This whole "It belongs to the earth" and blah blah blah, is just emotionalism; in other words, bullshit.

Did you pay for the land? Was it gifted to you? Don't try to blow smoke up my ass with your less than sincere emotionalism. You just want something for nothing. See, the injuns never had any sort of system of land ownership. So in terms of having title to land, they never had it. Legally, they were squatters. The white European settlers came over and shifted them out of the way in some instances because their continued squatting was preventing the land from being fully utilized to its potential. Essentially, the injuns were a bunch of parasitic pests, preying on the land.

The injuns have no more of a claim to any land in North America as a squatter has to the title of land upon which he is illegally squatting. This whole "It belongs to the earth" and blah blah blah, is just emotionalism; in other words, bullshit.
Go fuck yourself.

Hi ya ya ya!! Hi ya ya ya !! Hi ya ya ya !!!! Hi ya ya ya!!!!! Can you spare a dime?
Go fuck yourself.

IMG_1904.jpeg

It think it is important to keep in mind that the injun nations are defeated peoples. We, the white kemosabe, took pity and gave them some land even though they have absolutely no legal claim to it whatsoever. We also gave them direct and indirect subsides that enables them to get an education and assimilate into the United States. But most of them just get drunk and whine about their sorry station in life. Even negroes get treated better than them. Why? It's because injuns suck. They are ungrateful for all we do for them. Essentially, they want to go back to living in the woods, dressing in buckskin, and marrying some 8 year old girl. Well, that is not going to happen. We have provided all of the tools you need to become prosperous individuals. If you do not act to help yourselves, then fuck ya!

It think it is important to keep in mind that the injun nations are defeated peoples. We, the white kemosabe, took pity and gave them some land even though they have absolutely no legal claim to it whatsoever. We also gave them direct and indirect subsides that enables them to get an education and assimilate into the United States. But most of them just get drunk and whine about their sorry station in life. Even negroes get treated better than them. Why? It's because injuns suck. They are ungrateful for all we do for them. Essentially, they want to go back to living in the woods, dressing in buckskin, and marrying some 8 year old girl. Well, that is not going to happen. We have provided all of the tools you need to become prosperous individuals. If you do not act to help yourselves, then fuck ya!
Go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back