Cheney: Obama And The Muslim Brotherhood

But neither of you two 'reliable Democrat voters' denied the truth of Cheney's statements.

Good, boys.
What do you expect Cheney to say? Are you stupid enough to believe anything that comes out of his mouth?

If Israel does not trust the United States, they should stop taking American money and find someone else to support them. Knowing them, they probably never trust anyone except themselves.

What Arab countries trusted the United States?Saudi Arabia? That lovely country that gave us the 9/11 bombers Do any Arab countries trust America? Should they?

The facts speak for themselves.....I've provided more than a handful of 'em in this thread.

Cheney hit the nail on your head.

You provided no facts. Nothing Cheney said was supported by any facts.

Lying and burnishing your Liberal credentials?

How....usual.

But neither of you two 'reliable Democrat voters' denied the truth of Cheney's statements.

Good, boys.
What do you expect Cheney to say? Are you stupid enough to believe anything that comes out of his mouth?

If Israel does not trust the United States, they should stop taking American money and find someone else to support them. Knowing them, they probably never trust anyone except themselves.

What Arab countries trusted the United States?Saudi Arabia? That lovely country that gave us the 9/11 bombers Do any Arab countries trust America? Should they?

The facts speak for themselves.....I've provided more than a handful of 'em in this thread.

How....usual.

Name the people who told Cheney what he claimed 'people' told him.

Good, boys.

How....usual.

Read the thread.....look for the word "Egyptians," dope

Good, boys.

How....usual.

They are the same secret non existent ones that pretty much confirmed the al Qaeda Saddam collusion and connection.

Good, boys.

How....usual.

They are the same secret non existent ones that pretty much confirmed the al Qaeda Saddam collusion and connection.

It's the logic of saying that we know PoliticalChic is an adulteress because she can't prove she isn't.

Good, boys.

How....usual.

Posted and linked, you dope.

Good, boys.

How....usual.

It's the logic of saying that we know PoliticalChic is an adulteress because she can't prove she isn't.

Another example of the white flag from the 'Dumb As Asphalt' contingent.

Good, boys.

You carefully avoided commenting on my post.

They are the same secret non existent ones that pretty much confirmed the al Qaeda Saddam collusion and connection.[/QUOTE]

Posted and linked, you dope.[/QUOTE]

But neither you or Dick have any credibility. And you are trying to show dick cheney in a positive light. It just doesn't get much more dopey than that. So post those names again so I don't have to read through another one of your garbage threads, please.

Obama's ties to the muslim brotherhood shouldn't even be questioned. It's too well documented.

The Muslim Brotherhood s Man in the White House FrontPage Magazine
Former CIA Agent Alleges That Obama Allowed Muslim Brotherhood To Infiltrate Government
Report Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrated Obama Admin - Middle East - News - Arutz Sheva

obama's own homeland security advisor said that America is an Islamic country

Elibiary America Is an Islamic Country

Not that Hillary Clinton is any better. Her BFF Huma Abedin is a muslim brotherhood operative.
The Dark Muslim Brotherhood World of Huma Abedin FrontPage Magazine

Good, boys.

Good, boys.

More deflection.

Posted and linked, you dope.[/QUOTE]

But neither you or Dick have any credibility. And you are trying to show dick cheney in a positive light. It just doesn't get much more dopey than that. So post those names again so I don't have to read through another one of your garbage threads, please.[/QUOTE]

Really funny.

First, you deny it was posted....

...then you scamper away with "neither you or Dick have any credibility."

How many days, and how many way, will you provide evidence that you are a dunce?

It's been accepted.....you can stop now.

Good, boys.

More deflection.

More facts.

Good, boys.

More deflection.

More facts.

You cannot comment? Thank you.

Good, boys.

More deflection.

More facts.

You cannot comment? Thank you.

Welcome.

Good, boys.

How....usual.

Another example of the white flag from the 'Dumb As Asphalt' contingent.

So far today it's been proven that Barack Obama is in the Muslim Brotherhood,

and PoliticalChic is an adulteress.

See how informative USMB is !!!!!!!!!

Posted and linked, you dope.

But neither you or Dick have any credibility. And you are trying to show dick cheney in a positive light. It just doesn't get much more dopey than that. So post those names again so I don't have to read through another one of your garbage threads, please.[/QUOTE]Camp

Really funny.

First, you deny it was posted....

...then you scamper away with "neither you or Dick have any credibility."

How many days, and how many way, will you provide evidence that you are a dunce?

It's been accepted.....you can stop now.[/QUOTE]PoliticalChic

No, I know how you operate. You claim the evidence is there and you have already posted it. But your links turn out to be opinions with links to page after page of nothing. In other words, when challenged your usual response it to demand that the challenger read dozens of pages of bias blog articles and opinion pieces without ever getting the answer to the question.
So if you know the names of the people who Cheney claimed "told him" these things just give up the names or admit you don't know them or admit you don't have them. Why is that so hard if you have the answer in one of your links? Why would you knowingly tell people to spend all that time researching your links with the knowledge that the research would be a waste of time on a wild goose chase? And why would you expect anyone to do that knowing your history of dishonesty on this very issue?

Dick Cheney and Bratphart were made for each other. Neither one have credibility and haven't for some time. This is the guy who still routinely says Saddam had operational ties with al Qaeda.......
DICK Cheney is a charter member of the Brightbart founded "Friends Of Hamas."

Good, boys.

They know better than to trust themselves!

Forum List

Back