Cheney: 'No regrets' about waterboarding suspects

Even if it is or is not torture. why does it matter? this is the enemy. Just because you were raised by a weak pacifist father, does not mean that everyone else is such a wimp! Not everyone wins in a football game, Second place in a race is the first loser, and war is war. go buy a barbie, you loser you.

Yes yes. I recall that day with horror. I said to myself, "Self? How could this President, this W character, seriously sign an Executive Order directing the immediate reporting of all of our State Secrets?"

But then, I thought to myself (for who else could I "think" to?): "Oh wait. That never happened."
The American press never found out that torture/enhanced interrogation was happening under the Bush admin?.......wow......how do we know it happened then?

Did you major in babble or in non sequitor?

(A) I never suggested or implied that the media never found out about the use of waterboarding.

(B) That they "found out" about it is not the same thing as President Bush having directed the disclosure of it. That they "found out about it," accordingly has no bearing on your idiotic claim that W was an "asshole." He wasn't. You are.

(C) Give it some practice and time and someday you might demonstrate your first hint of an ability to employ the use of logic.
Bush did want his enhanced interrogations to be publicized. He wanted everyone to know how tough he was on terrorists. Every other presidential admin has been able to keep a lid on covert stuff like torture.

You're a hostile little fella aren't you?...:razz:

What's the matter?....little weenie?....wife cheating?....short guy complex?

Forum List

Back