Cheney: 'No regrets' about waterboarding suspects

Cheney: 'No regrets' about waterboarding suspects - Yahoo! News

Former Vice President Dick Cheney says he has "no regrets" about the harsh interrogation policies the Bush administration pursued in the wake of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks.
The often controversial Cheney also says "I don't know why" former President George W. Bush should feel betrayed by insider information he reveals in his new memoir.
Asked in an NBC interview if he still embraces waterboarding, Cheney says, "I would strongly support using it again if circumstances arose where we had a high-value detainee and that was the only way we could get him to talk."

You can add obsession with torture to the GOP deck of cards. Cheney is sick.

What is there to regret? Torture works, the fact that we used intell from it to get to Osama bin Laden proves it. Good for him for not apologizing for it like a liberal wuss.

"we" didnt do shit to find Osama.....you guys stopped looking for him years ago. Obama got him. Great job sir.

How long have you been like this?

you're one of, naw you're the biggest douchebag on this site, Rabbi. Do i give a fuck what you have to say about username: G.T. ? errrmmmm....prolly not.

There's nothing "incoherent" about the fact that "zona" doesn't mean "whore" in Hebrew, ass hole.

"we" didnt do shit to find Osama.....you guys stopped looking for him years ago. Obama got him. Great job sir.

Really? WHich gun did Obama use? Was he standing or crouching when he fatally killed an unarmed man?
So waterboarding someone who is a terrorist is bad, but shooting them unarmed is good?

Wow rabbi defending a terrorist. How unamerican you are you pathetic fuck.

Aren't you the one defending them from interrogation, to get information to save American lives, you pathetic hypocrite?

Don't have time for it, but did go to tranlators and came up with ZIP. I suspect you're lying and your language pretty much confirms it. :cool:

He made it up out of thin air

Yeah, someone with the handle The Rabbi certainly wouldn't know Hebrew,you pathetic loser.

Then why do the Hebrew to English translators on-line come up with nothing?!?! You're going to have to learn that it doesn't pay to argue with THE POPE! :eusa_angel: If you can claim an apparently spurious title, why not me? :cool:

He made it up out of thin air

Yeah, someone with the handle The Rabbi certainly wouldn't know Hebrew,you pathetic loser.

Then why do the Hebrew to English translators on-line come up with nothing?!?! You're going to have to learn that it doesn't pay to argue with THE POPE! :eusa_angel: If you can claim an apparently spurious title, why not me? :cool:

You are an utterly ignorant little pissant.
Joshua 2:1
א וַיִּשְׁלַח יְהוֹשֻׁעַ-בִּן-נוּן מִן-הַשִּׁטִּים שְׁנַיִם-אֲנָשִׁים מְרַגְּלִים, חֶרֶשׁ לֵאמֹר, לְכוּ רְאוּ אֶת-הָאָרֶץ, וְאֶת-יְרִיחוֹ; וַיֵּלְכוּ וַיָּבֹאוּ בֵּית-אִשָּׁה וֹנָה, וּשְׁמָהּ רָחָב--וַיִּשְׁכְּבוּ-שָׁמָּה. 1

Forum List

Back