Chemical Bomb Detonates At Occupy Maine Protests

Someone told my cousin who e-mailed my aunt who called my mother that the car was really a Prius and that alone was reason enough to believe it was the libs blasting each other !

It seems (or so it seems) that they were in turf war because the crack dealers were not going to all locations.

The bomb was originally supposed to be a firework that framed out the head of Lenin in the sky (kinda like the death mark from Harry Potter). But some of the chemicals were in short supply. Seems they were needed to make improptu innoculations against VD.

I told them I thought the whole thing was credible.

Got any more suspects there Detective Lakhota.....

Didn't think so.

If you did and they were righties....you'd be all over this thread.

Loser.

Chemical Bomb? Did someone eat some out-of-date Quick Trip burrito's and then fart in the middle of an OWS tent city?

Yes...and it got on national news....

Now Lakhota (a.k.a. the fraud) wants to blame the burritos on the right. He things they were planted in the Quick Trip and laced with extra material that facilitates the formulation of gas.....

There is such a chemical.....

It is called "The Ed Shultz Impersonator".

No, last I heard the teabagger terrorists are still on the loose.

Good one....from the hypocrite who just posted about insults.

You are a fraud.
It's been too busy being racist in real life, too, to find the perps.

Obama Supporters Call Black Republican An "Uncle Tom N*gger" | RealClearPolitics

Obama Supporters Scream at StL Tea Party Protesters “Go F**king Home” and “Record Me Mother F**ker” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

obama074.jpg

Do we have a suspect yet.

Or can we officially declare Lakhota the biggest liar on the board for 2011 ?

Well, you may have to settle for the institutionalization of some retarded OWSers.

Best of luck in you hunt.

Fraud.

OWS is just getting started.
If this is getting started I'd hate to see them when they were in full force. I mean an empty plaza... homeless people sleeping... a few psychopaths being taken to jail which means nobody's left to protest.

Yes sir. The movement is growing... smaller.

OWS is just getting started.
If this is getting started I'd hate to see them when they were in full force. I mean an empty plaza... homeless people sleeping... a few psychopaths being taken to jail which means nobody's left to protest.

Yes sir. The movement is growing... smaller.

Yep, they're just getting started. Of course, you won't learn that on Fox...

Teabaggers are history. Pathetic history at that...

Forum List

Back