Chemical Bomb Detonates At Occupy Maine Protests

The bomb exploded in the "community area" of the encampment, which included the kitchen and first aid center. No one was inside the area at the time, but several occupiers were close by, Schisler said.

"This is certainly a very serious incident...somebody could have been seriously hurt and we're treating it as such," Sauschuck said.

From Huffingglue Post article. This is right from Rules for Radicals by Saul D. Alinsky! A bomb was tossed in an unoccupied area! Sounds very fishy to me and anyone with half a brain!

The "who is more viloent, lefties or righties" argument is answered by looking toward the Middle East and then Europe. Any thinking person knows that the world's most conservative nations are places like Saudi Arabia and Iran. Liberals end up with Swedens and Norways. Dummies.

Teal.......your shit better be funny. The way you are pimping it is less than funny.

What makes you think a centrally planned authoritarian economy is conservative?

Wow...six pages.

I wouldn't have thought this thread rated more than about three posts....

Or maybe someone finally proved it was the right or "rightie" ?

Gee, I hope not. Then we wouldn't get to talk about who cares less about Rush Limbaugh.

There is something happening about the OWS protests. People just don't care very much. The majority considers them an inconvenience. Like having to walk around a pile of dog shit on the sidewalk. It's there until someone cleans it up. Most of the posts here are doing nothing but tit for tatting one another. Noise without substance.

So another girl is raped, another theft, a couple has heroin and a kid in their tent. No big deal. This is what kind of people they are. Cold, so what, sick, bronchitis, shrug it off. Hungry, that's Moveon.org's problem. The sites are attracting more and more homeless, derelicts, criminals, they get bigger! It's like someone watching mold form on a loaf of bread and admiring the pretty green color.

I try to look at the young people and imagine that they are someone's children. Someone's son or daughter. Yet there's the feeling that the parents of these losers are probably glad to have them out of the house.

you obviously dont watch the news.

According to the news, the OWS protesters are a peaceful group of people exercising their right to free speech. Yes, some police officers found ways to push their buttons and incite them just so they can have the pleasure of arresting them...and some of those against the protesters have egged them on and they would get caught retaliating...but the protesters are peaceful and law abiding.

The Tea Partyers, however, are a mob like group that have not yet had mass arrests becuase they know people in high places in law enforcement. They continually yell racial slurs, have done their best to start fights with onlookers and have been known to block streets, bridges and tunnels. Unnamed sources have confirmed that many were seen stringing up a young black man and mocking a hanging while others were seen trying to tie another young black man to the rear bumper of their pickup.

Well....seeing as I got negative repped for this post by someone who said I was lying...

I think it best that I clarify and point out that I was being sarcastic.

This fucking board...people are so dammed sensitive.

Lighten the fuck up!

I will rep you up one, to offset there rep down.

Me too... :wink_2:

:finger3:

You have proof it was a a"rightie" ?

Why would a leftie bomb peaceful, young American patriots exercising their rights?

The same reason lefties bombed the headquarters of the cops who protect those rights in the 70's. Oh....that was Obama's buddy that organized those bombings.

But thats why.

Yeah--conservatives usually go for guns--not chemical bombs--that comes from the lefties. You have some nerd down in his parents basement making up a chemical bomb to throw at his buddies to make the WORLD NEWS NIGHTLY REPORT with Brian Williams--:lol:

The bomb exploded in the "community area" of the encampment, which included the kitchen and first aid center. No one was inside the area at the time, but several occupiers were close by, Schisler said.

"This is certainly a very serious incident...somebody could have been seriously hurt and we're treating it as such," Sauschuck said.

From Huffingglue Post article. This is right from Rules for Radicals by Saul D. Alinsky! A bomb was tossed in an unoccupied area! Sounds very fishy to me and anyone with half a brain!

Well call up Obama's buddy--Ayers--maybe he made it up and threw it?--:cuckoo:

So now it begins. What took righties so long?

Why would a leftie bomb peaceful, young American patriots exercising their rights?

The same reason they announce that returning Vets are terror threats, the same reason they destroyed black families and work ethic, the same rason yu make comments about hurting or damaging righties, shall I go on?

Have we shown it was "righties" yet ?

Or are we still working from the assumption that the OP and accusation was the load of bull it appears to be ?

The same reason they announce that returning Vets are terror threats, the same reason they destroyed black families and work ethic, the same rason yu make comments about hurting or damaging righties, shall I go on?

I think you should.

This thread is a classic example of some DailyKos worshipper who probably has 20 bumperstickers on his car.......throwing bombs (pardon the pun......he probably drops half of them) at the right and then ducking out because his assertion is being rammed back down his throat.

Forum List

Back