Cheerio to Nobby Hofer

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Megalolz as the right wing slag gets trounced by a pro European green.

Austria returns to civilisation as they reject the advances of the hitler youth.

The world is a better place today.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
From what I understand the Austrian presidency is mostly ceremonial with very little real power and I suspect much of the Nazi accusations against him are political rhetoric but on the other hand he may be trying to disguise it as much as possible. From what I've read the primary fear among Europe's political left is his election would have sent a message giving impetus to other countries voters to elect more right wing governments. That may be happening anyway, only time will tell.

Austria returns to civilisation as they reject the advances of the hitler youth.

Yes they elected a blue dog democrat!

But you far left drones will always your silly religious narratives and never win!

The Greens – The Green Alternative (German: Die Grünen – Die Grüne Alternative or Die Grünen, also called the Austrian Green Party)

Will someone please run this faggot over....stick with your UK politics jew boy....Jews won't give up power without a fight...hey you won't let peaceful revolution happen then violence WILL happen. I look forward to it.

Will someone please run this faggot over....stick with your UK politics jew boy....Jews won't give up power without a fight...hey you won't let peaceful revolution happen then violence WILL happen. I look forward to it.

uh-oh-internet-tough-guy-here.png

And another clown to put on ignore.

And another clown to put on ignore.

Oh no, am I going to be put on ignore by the internet tough guy bigot? I don't know how I will survive. :lol:

Forum List

Back