Cheerio to Nobby Hofer

Megalolz as the right wing slag gets trounced by a pro European green.

Austria returns to civilisation as they reject the advances of the hitler youth.

The world is a better place today.
Will someone please run this faggot over....stick with your UK politics jew boy....Jews won't give up power without a fight...hey you won't let peaceful revolution happen then violence WILL happen. I look forward to it.

uh-oh-internet-tough-guy-here.png
And another clown to put on ignore.
you are putting him on ignore for this?...must another dottie type....

Austria returns to civilisation as they reject the advances of the hitler youth.

Will someone please run this faggot over....stick with your UK politics jew boy....Jews won't give up power without a fight...hey you won't let peaceful revolution happen then violence WILL happen. I look forward to it.

I prefer actual replies and content not goofy fucking memes. Plus I gave most everyone on my ignore a reprieve after the election most have worked themselves back on it...this clown was one of them.

He's looking forward to violent revolution but can't stand to have someone post a meme. :rofl:

I prefer actual replies and content not goofy fucking memes. Plus I gave most everyone on my ignore a reprieve after the election most have worked themselves back on it...this clown was one of them.

You want an actual reply to your post about "run[ning] this faggot over" and "stick with your UK politics jew boy" and looking forward to violent revolution?

You are a hyperbolic bigot. There will be no violent revolution, that's just a delusion in your frightened mind. The Jews are not to blame for all problems. Austria will survive not having Hofer elected as president. ;)

You need to give the poor guy some space. He is having a really bad day.

Mall of America hires its first black Santa, racists of the internet lose it

so if he would have just said what the "goofy" meme said he would have been ok?....gotcha....

He's looking forward to violent revolution but can't stand to have someone post a meme. :rofl:
i hear ya....

so if he would have just said what the "goofy" meme said he would have been ok?....gotcha....
Nope. He was already on ignore list before....for good reason obviously. Nothing but an anti white shit stain.

Nope. He was already on ignore list before....for good reason obviously. Nothing but an anti white shit stain.
i have been posting with montro long before you got here.... anti-white?.....you would have to show some examples of that....

i have been posting with montro long before you got here.... anti-white?.....you would have to show some examples of that....
OK.

I'm guessing that to Odium, anyone who isn't a white nationalist is anti-white. ;)

I'm guessing that to Odium, anyone who isn't a white nationalist is anti-white. ;)
did you criticize Superman at anytime in a comic thread?....for some people thats all it takes....just sayin...

did you criticize Superman at anytime in a comic thread?....for some people thats all it takes....just sayin...

LOL, I'm not a huge Supes fan, so I probably have. :)

Forum List

Back