Chavez speculates that US government gave him cancer

189. Poison food in super market (12/16)

I have no drive license. (see "64. My Brother in law was targetted".) Food was brought home by my wife. So I went shopping myself by bike. But soon it didn't work too. I still felt the above symptoms. Did they poison food in super markets I went? ( I went to several markets.) I did a test. There is a super market I rarely go because the price is extremely expensive there. (e.g. the egg is 2.60 to 3.25 a dozen compare 0.99 a dozen in Chinese super market, vegetable price are twice or triple expensive) I bought some food there and made a meal. It worked. None of the above symptoms appeared. Which means they go crazy to poison food in super market I frequently go.

How did Feds do it? I found they particularly poisoned the food I used to consume. For example, Tofu and egg, vegetable and fish are the food I bought everytime. I noticed the brand I used to buy was in scarcity. Usually there are bunch of boxes of Tofu in cabinet, piled up high, now the brand I used to buy were only four left when I came. There were 20 column rail of egg, now most were empty when I went there. Or only two fish left which I used to buy. Left me little to choose. They force me buy from limited quantity which were poisoned food.

Another tactic is to lure me in with low price. I have no income so I always buy the cheapest. Once in Chinese super market they marked the cheapest fish even cheaper. It was 1.19 a pound, it marked: "Special today, 0.99 a pound if not fry." (They have a fry service, and I always asked that service) I at that time was aware of their tactic and didn't buy. But I was puzzled at "no fry" mark. Why? I thought it was probably the poison on fish would spread into oil and made my fish not much poisoned after fry. Also it would pollute the other fish asked for fry service.

I tried next time. I picked up two fish and called for service. There were three salesmen with no customers at that time. The one I called for was reluctant at first. He watched at the other two men. The two turned their sight away. One hurried to find some clean work to do and another just walked away. Same scene like what happened in sandwich store 10 years ago. (see "182. Sandwich") The nearest salesman had to attend me. When I told him to fry it, he handed the fish back and said, "it's too frozen to fry". This never had taken place before. All fish are in same cabinet and always covered by fry service. I knew why and just left.

All these happened in recent months. When they failed in other way, Feds aggressively increase the poison dose and distributed the poisoned food to me in a rogue's way. What if other people bought the poisoned food? They don't care. Though the dose was increased, it won't kill instantly. That's one advantage of "slow poison". I don't know if the salesmen knew these fish were poisoned or not. But at least they were told not to fry some kind of fish. (The kind I used to buy)

Because of their strange behaviour I think these salesmen knew me (someone showed my picture to them? Or alert them a few minutes before I arrived at super market?). I don't go to super market often except these two months.

I now have to abandon normal food I used to have and try some other variety randomly.

202. Malvo's confession

In DC sniper shooting case. When Lee Boyd Malvo was arrested, he kept his mouth shut up. But in an interrogation a week later, "Malvo was talkative, smiling, even bragging in response to indirect questions from investigators, sources said."(S.J.M.N.)

In another report from "Virginian-Pilot":

"MALVO SPOKE FREELY ABOUT KILLINGS, GUARDS SAY JUDGE PONDERS WHETHER TO BAR ACCOUNTS AT TRIAL

By TONY GERMANOTTA, The Virginian-Pilot
L July 25, 2003

Quote, "Malvo had refused to talk to investigators, invoking his fifth amendment rights, his attorneys argued.

On his first day at Supermax, Malvo would only gesture and point, Stracke said. The next day, when Stracke came by to check on him, Malvo pounded on the plexiglass window of his cell and pointed to a fish dinner that Davis had on his desk.

Malvo, a vegetarian, was not eating the regular prison meals. They had been giving him salads, Stracke said.

After being given fish to eat, , Malvo opened up."

"The guards testified that Malvo said he was particularly proud of shooting Franklin because he had to hit her as she stood between a pair of posts. He told the men that he ``took her head off.'' "

You can see Malvo opened his lip after he was lured to a dish specially prepared for him. (Though article said it was a dish of guard.) And Malvo's talk didn't make sense even guard thought Malvo was exaggerating.

Malvo's behave showed he was medicated (or in another word, poisoned) by something to talk. Under the influence he was forced to talk as much as he could, even exaggerating. It was possible an excitant or something unknown for outsiders which force the victim losing control of mind, behaved unusual and doing something exaggerating with imagination. It's a tactic intelligence used to do to squeeze information from their target.

216. Poison tap water (3/29/04)

When the food was poisoned and symptoms were observed, I always changed the food to identify which one was poisoned. Then threw the poisoned food away.

In later Feb. and early March, for more than a week, I found the colour of my urine kept being in red. I couldn't identify the source however I changed the food. At last, I concluded it must be something very basic I had to have everyday - water. I went to super market, bought a bottle of water. It worked. The urine colour turned into plain yellow from red.

After I found the water bought from water store was poisoned which caused bone-ache, I abandoned it and turned into tap water. (see "187. Drinking water ") Now they even poisoned the running water. How do they confine the poisoned water to my residence, I don't know. But certainly it's great advantage for them to do so when most, if not all, the houses in communty are all their property.

What water the rest of my families drink? I noticed they stopped to buy bottle water and turn back to the water which is bought from water store. I don't touch it because I don't want Feds switch back to poison that water again.

725. The high speed liquid bullet gun (6/25/2012)

In early 2000, I was in Malaysia. An itch troubled me for some time. Usually if it was a sting of mosquito, it would fade away in a day. But this one caused bad itch and pus and lasted for days. I looked at my foot, the pustule formed a small circle. I thought it was a bite of some unknown insect. I bought some ointment but failed to recover from the itch. It lasted a week or so.

Then I returned to US. My relatives invited me for a lunch Buffet. The restaurant was full. we had to wait for a while. That day I got that bad itch again. It was at the same part of my top foot and in same form - a small circle of pustule wound. I started to suspect that was a spy weapon. I had learned in news of it. I didn't expect I would encounter with it.

Poison-tip umbrella assassination of Georgi Markov reinvestigated

The cold war murder of Georgi Markov, the Bulgarian dissident who was assassinated using a poison-tipped umbrella, is being reinvestigated by Scotland Yard.

By Richard Edwards, Crime Correspondent
7:54PM BST 19 Jun 2008

On a September evening in London in 1978, Markov, a prize-winning Bulgarian author and BBC broadcaster who had been classified as a "non person" by the communist authorities, was waiting alongside commuters for a bus on Waterloo Bridge when he felt a stinging pain in his thigh.

A heavily built stranger dropped an umbrella, mumbled "sorry" and fled in a taxi.

Poison-tip umbrella assassination of Georgi Markov reinvestigated - Telegraph

K.G.B. used a tiny metal ball with poison in that case. I think I have suffered the same style of attack. I didn't feel any stinging pain. The tiny bullet must be in very high speed. I didn't die like Markov. I think the bullet should contain some virus that causes vital disease. Feds used to make a murder look like a natural death. It could be material causing cancer, or even aids virus? With the limit acknowledge from that story, I originally thought the bullet was metal ball. Now from new information I know it was icy liquid bullet. It said Feds freeze the poisonous liquid as icy bullet and shoot it in high speed that can penetrate clothe and thin shield. I lost the original information but found one with similar principle.

August 7th, 2011 | Posted by Veterans Today

Assassinations By Induced Heart Attack And Cancer

In 1975, during the Church Committee hearings, the existence of a secret assassination weapon came to light. The CIA had developed a poison that caused the victim to have an immediate heart attack.

This poison could be frozen into the shape of a dart and then fired at high speed from a pistol. The gun was capable of shooting the icy projectile with enough speed that the dart would go right through the clothes of the target and leave just a tiny red mark.

Assassinations By Induced Heart Attack And Cancer | Veterans Today

Early this year, my daughter found a job. She invited us for a meal to celeberate. The restaurant was in same shopping center of that Shanghai one (see last message of #724). It was full when we went there. We waited until the waiter led us to a table stands to the wall. Later that day, for the third time, I got that bad itch again after eleven years.

They were common in some points:
1. the wound part used to be on top foot near ankle.(all three times), the latest one added one wound in leg and one in small arm.

2. Bad itch last long time - a week or so. This may mean thick virus liquid.

3. Though the first two wounds showed a regular circle of spots, I didn't see it in third time. They improved their weapon.

4. You won't feel pain when the attack took place. The bullet was tiny and in high speed. You find it hours later when skin started to inflame.

I didn't notice the condition of the first attack but the latter two all happened in restaurant. They were prearranged meal. The restaurant used to be full and you have to wait until there was vacancy. In such an operation, Feds must activate a lot of snitches to be customers so they could arrange the victim to the table that installed with special equipment.

Yeah so? The US government and the FDA causes lots of cancer and needless deaths, but its good for corporations and big pharma.

Chavez is a prolific cocaine abuser. He can say anything. Like obama, and for the same reasons.

267. Poison and milk (11/9)

"Got milk?". Not long time ago I still saw there were plenty of milk advertisement in TV. Probably from last year(?) the milk ads disappeared from TV. The price of milk doubled from under two dollars a gallon to now over four dollars a gallon.

My family didn't drink much of milk. I rarely touch it because I thought it might cause obesity. A bottle of milk at my home used to stay in refrigerator for a week or two. About later last year, milk disappeared from our refrigerator. At that time, I thought maybe the fast going up price was the reason my wife didn't buy milk. (Later I think there was another possibility that she was instructed not to buy it.)

Last year also was the year Feds dramatically increase the dose of poison which caused the sickness and the death of my father in law. Early this year, when I found they even poisoned the tap water. I had to buy bottle water. But when I found some bottle water was poisoned too. I turn on to other drink. Milk was one of them.

I still remembered the first time I bought a bottle of milk this year. I put it in the refrigerator in the morning after shopping. In the afternoon, I found it was opened. It was unusual. My wife and my daughter only drank milk in breakfast. With suspicion, I did a test drink. It was poisoned. The color of my urine then became red.

It was a swift reaction of Feds. I bought bottle water too. But they seemed care for that milk. Why? I suddenly remembered a book I had read. It said the poison worked on human organ or nerve, had chemical reaction with their protein, caused damage on these organs. That's how some poison works. It said milk contains rich protein in liquid, easy to replace human organ to neutralize the poison. So milk is viewed as a reliever of toxin in emergent poison case.

The poison team of Feds are experts. That's why since last year they raised the price of milk when they intensify the poison plot. And had a swift response when I started to buy milk. But their reaction also alerted me. I at first bought milk as a way of water supply, now I view it also as a poison neutralizer.

On 7/16/04, my daughter had a later birthday party. (see 243. The late birthday party (7/24)) Though that party was projected for another framed case, the poison team still worked their way. They never miss a chance.

There were more than a dozen classmates of my daughter attending the party. They prepared a big birthday cake. They only ate about one third of that cake and left the big part behind. Next day I found the newly bought milk bottle was opened and almost emptied. My daughter said her friends felt thirsty when they ate the cake and demanded milk. Maybe I was ignorant, but in my experience, I didn't see anyone drink milk for the birthday cake. There were plenty of soda, they even came with a case of mineral water. But they turned on to milk when they enjoyed the cake.

With my knowledge about milk and their strange behavior, my conclusion was the cake was poisoned. As usual I did a test. The result proved I was correct. Recently Feds using a poison which would cause the corner of mouth broken. Doctor would diagnose it as a lack of Vitamin B. The symptom appears two to four hours after you eating the poisoned food and will be recovered in a day or two if you abandoned the contaminated food. It was used in food and in water as well.

Those teenagers might not aware of poison food. But I'm sure they were instructed to drink milk when they had cake. Of course, though I like cake, I wouldn't touch it when I found it was poisoned. The rest was thrown away several days later.

268. Birds, fruit and Poisoned tap water (11/14)

There are fruit trees in my yard. Every summer, my father in law (when he was alive) and I enjoy the apples and pears from our own trees. My wife and my daughter rarely touch them. They don't like fruit much.

Early this year, I found tap water was poisoned. I turned into bottle water. But for trees, I still had to use tap water. I wondered, would toxic chemical in water accumulate in fruit?

In later July the pear start to ripen , I carefully ate some. I felt nothing wrong at first when I had one pear. Then I increased the quantity. I took four or five a day. Two days later, I felt indisposition in liver area. Obviously, there was a low quantity of toxic material inside the fruit. If people ate many, the effect couldn't be neglected.

When the summer arrived, there always came a lot of birds to enjoy the fruit with me. Among them there was a bird with beautiful blue feather. I think it was a blue jay. The blue jay might have its nest nearby. It came every year. As usual, early this summer I saw it again. But only for a short period. I never saw the blue bird coming any more since July. The other birds were in grey colour. I think they were wild doves. I couldn't tell them individually because there were so many. But I did know some disappeared forever. Each time I went into yard, I saw some flied away birds having the body as big as the blue bird. Then I saw no more big doves.

On 7/22/04, Mercury News reported, "VIRUS, dead bird had West Nile". Next day on 7/23, another half page article said, "LABS, State researchers seek West Nile clues from dead birds". "If you're interested: To report dead birds which may be collected for testing, call the state hotline, (877) 968-2473"

The birds which died from poisoned fruit could have been many. Feds conveniently attribute the death to West Nile. They also did a research on the result of their job so they could improve their poison technique.

It took some time each day for me to take care of the trees. When I found the fruit was poisoned, I stopped to work on them. On 8/10, my wife picked up a big pear and put it on the table, said "It looks good. It's a pity to leave it alone." For a week or so She said nothing about pears and ate none of them which I picked up. Why she suddenly interested about it when I stopped to work on trees? I thought it was a swift reaction from Feds. The surveillance team wanted to know why I stopped the routine yard work and asked the question through my wife. I left her alone.

Next day, seeing the pear remained there untouched, she ate it. Though one fruit wouldn't hurt health much, I felt I have responsibility to warn her. I told her the tap water was poisoned, so the fruit grown up by these water was poisoned too. She said, "Nonsense." But then asked me what kind of sickness I felt.

On 8/15, 4 days after I warned about the toxic fruit, my brother and sisters came for them. They have been to my house for fruit before. What they picked up always were the big, ripe one. This time it's different. They picked up every piece they could reach, either it was raw or small. I think they were instructed to do so. But whatever they knew, I did my part. I warned them the fruit was poisoned.

Why cleaned the fruit from the tree? Maybe to eliminate the evidence that caused mass unusual death of birds. And the fruits might have ended up at Poison Lab of Feds.

274. Radiation (12/9)

I had the bitter experience to be shoot by EM wave ray and microwave radiation in early 90s.(see messages 12, 13, 81 and 5) Since then I slept behind metal furniture (iron cabinet, iron desk) I also built up shield by metal plate. Of course, the shield directed outward against the possible attack source. This probably is one of the reasons I can still survive until today.

About two weeks ago, I had a warm feeling when I was at my room. I felt it particularly when I was sleep. It's abnormal because now is winter. I worried it might be a microwave radiation. So I wrote "At the same time Feds intensify the poisoning and microwave radiation on me(11/29)" in message 271. I moved metal plates to shelter possible radio source. It failed to work. I still felt abnormal warm. I didn't know where it was from.

At same time, I noticed abnormal behave of my wife. She never read English newspaper. For years I picked up the paper in the lane by myself. About two weeks ago, the paper was on the table every morning, my wife put it there.

About same time, my wife brought home a box of CD disc. It was a TV drama series. I used to watch TV at night until 11:30. My wife said she wanted to watch the series and asked me to watch TV at my own room. The TV in my room is an old one, manual operated, small with vague picture. I seldom use it.

Since my wife is manipulated by Feds, I thought that's their intention. Connect it to the abnormal warm feeling, I conclude they have locked my room as radiation field and want me to stay there as long as possible. But why they don't want me go outside?

On 12/1, I went out off the lane to the street to see what was there. (The lane is short, about 60 feet long) I saw two car parked on street. One was a big pick up, the other one was a box van. Both painted blue with word "Fire and water damage service" on it. A lady in blue "Fire and water" jacket was nearby. I asked her if there was a fire. She said, " It was two days ago. It was all over." The house which said having a fire is next to my neighbor. One of the houses nearest to my house but can't be seen in the lane.

I couldn't see any trace of fire there except a window was sealed by board. No black smoke trace. I was not aware of a fire because there was no sirens, no noise of policemen and firemen. So if there was a fire, it must be a very small one. Next day, the blue box van was still there. On 12/4, blue box van was replaced by a white box van with no sign.(it's week end) What was inside the box van? I think there must be some instrument which can produce the warm feeling. Only I didn't know how they did it.

This morning, I found there was a yellow "Fire and water damage service" van there. This time the cargo box was open. There were machines and tubes and bottles of solvent inside. The service man connect the machine tube to water pipe and some other tubes into the house. He seemed doing some clean work. He was very uneasy with my curiosity and tried to turn me away.

It reminded me there were always a flood when my wife using wash machine these days. The drainage obviously was blocked. I suddenly knew what has happened. I solved the problem I encountered with these days. (to be continued)

275. Radiation 2 (12/14)

In early 90's when I felt dizziness and warm in driving I had suspected it was caused by radioactive material.(see "5. Microwave killing") From an industrial mail ordering company, I bought a lead apron and a bottle of radioactive contamination cleaner. Although later I found the symptom was caused not by radiation but microwave, I learned then that radioactive agent would cause pollution and a clean job was needed.

When I saw the solvent bottle in the "Fire and water service" box van, I recalled the radioactive contamination cleaner I had bought. The long tubes and the memory of recent flooding also reminded me they were cleaning the drainage. I was suddenly aware that Feds put an radioactive source inside my house through drainage. It explained why I couldn't find the source of problem. I always thought it was from outward but never expected it was from inside.

They locked the radioactive area at my bedroom and created a situation to keep me stay there as long as possible.

Yesterday, (12/13) there was an article in Mercury News. "Lingering Risk". "Kourtney Matthews, 16, likely died of toxic shock syndrome on Nov.1. ....Cases of toxic shock syndrome in menstruating women dramatically decreased in the early 1980s and have remained at relatively low levels since. But some researchers believe the condition may be making a comeback, for reasons they don't yet agree upon.

Symptoms of danger:
* Sudden fever, usually 102 degrees or higher
* Vomiting
* Diarrhea
* Dizziness
* Fainting or near fainting when standing up
* A rash that looks like a sunburn "

The newspaper didn't say that ALL these symptoms of Toxic shock syndrome perfect fits for the symptoms of radiation sickness. Especially the last one about rash. I don't know if T.S.S. will cause a rash, but a strong radiation will cause skin rash.

I think K. Matthews is one of victims when Feds test their radioactive killing method.
1. T.S.S. is said caused by bacterium. It should be easy to be identified in microscope. Why 43 days after K.Matthews' death, they published an uncertain article said she likely died of T.S.S..? It's more like a cover up story to attribute radiation death to some rare disease. Consider I wrote "274. Radiation" on 12/9, the T.S.S. article was on paper on 12/13. It was more a reaction to my Revelation.

2. Similar to Mad Cow disease, T.S.S. is a very very rare syndrome. People have little knowledge about it. When Feds attribute the symptoms of radiation sickness to it, nobody can verify it and have to take it.

3. Timing shows it is a test. K. Matthews died on 11/1. A test was done. (probably there were more somewhere else) I started to feel unusual warm in late November which meant Feds started to apply new method on me. I was so alarmed that I wrote "Feds intensify microwave radiation" in message of 11/29. At that time I still thought it was microwave.

4. K. Matthews was a black girl. It's a typical way Feds choose black people as their victim. She lived in Milpitas. An area nearby my community. Black people are rarely seen in Bay area because the high living cost. Median price of house now is 600,000. Black people are still a low income crowd. But Feds still applied a rare rare seen disease on to a black girl.

The news said T.S.S. outbroke two decades ago then decreased. I think Feds might have used radiation killing two decades ago. They abandoned it because they found a clean, easy control weapon - microwave. But when Feds failed other way to eliminate me, they revived radiation killing in the name of T.S.S. The news said men are also stricken by T.S.S..

276. Psychological manipulation (12/19)

Started from later November, I had unusual warm feeling when I was in my bedroom especially when I was sleeping. My wife also drove me back to my bedroom with excuse that she was watching DVD in sitting-room. Later I was aware of that Feds was using radiation as killing weapon and locked it on the spot where I slept.

To accelerate the killing they tried everything to make me stay in dangerous location as long as possible. The method include psychological manipulation by media.

There were two articles in early December to encourage more sleep.

"Enough sleep, less work stress are key to happiness, study finds" (S.J.M.N. 12/3/04)
"Overweight? Try going to bed . (Sleep deprivation linked to increased hunger, weight gain)" (S.J.M.N. 12/7/04)

The topic of the articles tell the purpose of Feds. For it they even found scientific theory to persuade. But the idea is apparently odd and conflict to common sense, even the articles themselves had an uncertain tone.

In first article, it wrote, "Those findings, published in journal Science, run contrary to previous research about what makes people happy and why." (12/3)
"Scientists are not yet certain if adopting an earlier bedtime helps dieters achieve a thinner waistline." (12/7)

But most people may neglect the sentence of doubt and be fooled by the main theory. Those who believe they can lose weight from sleeping more may actually get fatter. They never know the articles were part of psychological manipulation in Feds plot.

When on 12/7, I saw the top line in first page of Mercury News was "Overweight? Trying go to bed". My instant impression was "What a fallacy." Then immediately I was aware of it was a psychological manipulation. They want to keep me on bed as long as possible. One month ago I had written "I rarely touch it(milk) because I thought it might cause obesity." (267. Poison and milk (11/9)). Feds really have a study of their target. They even developed a scientific theory which fit victim's mentality (not gain weight) to reach their goal.

290. Super market (2/9/05)

2/9 is Chinese New year's day. The meal of Chinese New Years eve. for Chinese is as important as Thanks Giving meal to Westerns. Early this month, when I asked my wife to drive me for some Festival food, she refused again and told me to shopping on foot. I view this as the intention of Feds. It seems they determined to eliminate me in road violence.

Then why my wife broke the rule to drive me for a food shopping on 1/29? (see "288. Vanished old case and new plan (2/4/05)) Because on that day, Feds arranged a family re-union. On the purpose to invite me to join a trip to China. They knew my relatives would drive me for a food shopping at my will. So they let my wife did it in advance because I had to go the store my wife drove me to. I was surprised for the easiness of my wife. That was the only one drive she gave in five weeks.

About half hour after we finished shopping, my relatives came. I then knew why my wife eased to give a drive. I still asked my brother in law to give me a drive despite my wife's protest that I just finished a shopping.

I led my brother in law to another shopping center about 20 minutes driving away. Where there is a water store supplying bottled water which was sealed right away after official examination of water quality. But on that day the owner of water store said the sealed bottle water was sold out which used to be plenty of.

I then went to the super market nearby and found big price gap between the stores I just attended to. For example, the vegetable was 0.59 a pound and apple was 0.39 a pound while in the store my wife brought me to was 0.99 and 0.59 appropriately. Such a price difference would drive customers from one store away to the other.

One year ago, the food Feds poisoned in super market was in small quantity and was concentrated on cheap items I used to buy. Then as I started to buy in random, Feds changed tactic too. The food they poisoned now are in large quantities, piles up in rack. (see "189. Poison food in super market (12/16/03) ) Bread, rice, milk, ham, bottled water, vegetables, potato chips, can food...... . To avoid too much people been poisoned, they set up several super-market in which food was poisoned most and price also tagged high. To drive customers away to the stores which priced lower where poisoned food is also less. That's why the store I was sent to by my wife were the expensive one.

But that will hurt the business of super market which priced high. How did Feds persuade the owner of these store to do so? For western style super market, it used to be chain stores such like Safeway, Albertson. Feds controls high ranking management, so there should be no problem for them. But Chinese store mostly are run by independent owners, how did Feds do on them?

In late 2003, when Feds aggressively increased poison dose, there was an arrest in my area which shocked Chinese society. An owner of super market and his accountant were arrested. Tax fraud was the charge. The bail was set up at 5 million dollars. The defendant couldn't afford such high bail, had to stay in jail. The case was in court again in mid-2004. Judge still maintained the same amount of bail. So the defendant still had to stay in prison. It was obviously an intimidation to Chinese super market business. If you don't obey, we can keep you in jail. Business loss or jail, which will you choose?

310. Poison and cover up (5/12/05)

From mid-2003, Feds intensified poison tactic on me. At first they sent the poisoned food in the name of free food, gift food. I felt apparent unwell after eating this kind of food. I became very careful on eating. My father in law, neglecting my warning, was found having a cancer in later 2003. He passed away on March 2004. (see #167.)

As I started to buy my own food, Feds started to poison the food in Super market too. At first in small quantity, then expanded it to various food and in large quantity. Although they tried to restrict me in limit store by guided drive, the poisoned food still hurt other innocent customers. Right now my wife just refuse a food drive. Leave me no choice but the nearest market I can reach on foot. You can imagine what kind of food are there for me.

Psychological propaganda is an important procedure in Feds' work. For 2004 campaign, media continuosly threw out "poll results" that Bush led over Kerry by 2% to justify a rigged election. To cover up the large scale poison up, media also let out aricles to justify.

The major poison Feds uses recently is isotope which will cause a cough. It won't be cured by coughing medicine or anti-virus medicine because the cause is not a bacteria or virus, it's isotope. Then there is such an article to justify the phenominon.

"Despite vaccinations, cases of whooping cough surging".
"CDC officials say the massive increase in whooping cough is primarily in adolescents who have gone at least five years since their shots, which is explained by waning immunity. Adults also are getting whooping cough." (S.J.M.N. 4/11/05)

Of course, doctors and patients will never have dreamed of the isotope. They have to take the explanation of newspaper and government officials.

Here are other cover up aricles I kept:

"The produce likely to have pesticides". "12 fruits and vegetables are the most contaminated by pesticides." (S.J.M.N. 10/21/03)

"COMMON GROCERIES HAVE TOXIC TRACES". A wide variety of food in US supermarkets (fish, pork, duck, cheese, butter, milk, chicken, ice cream and eggs) is contaminated with tiny doses of toxic flame retardants - PBDE. (S.J.M.N. 9/2/04)

"Restaurants to warn about fish". "Compaies settle lawsuit over high levels of mercury in some species" (S.J.M.N. 2/5/05)

"FARMS, Chemicals showdown". "California is still far from phasing out methyl bromide. Millions of pounds used per year." "Hazards: Highly toxic. Causes brain and neutrological damage; high concentrations can cause respiratory or cardia failure." (S.J.M.N. 2/9/05)

"Rocket-Fuel Chemical Found in Breast Milk
Wed Feb 23, 7:55 AM ETBy Marla Cone Times Staff Writer

Breast milk from 36 women in 18 states, including California, was sampled, and all contained traces of perchlorate.
Yahoo! News - Latest News & Headlines

Also reported by S.J.M.N. 2/24/05: "Breast milk toxin studied"

Recently, I failed several times to enter my own homepage in AOL. It said, "
Sorry, We Can't Find That Page". It hadn't happened before. It may signal that Feds will finish the case soon in a rougue's way.

311. A large scale poison project (5/17/05)

In last message #310, I referred cover up articles from Mercury News. They followed tightly to the poison plan of Feds.

In message #167, 168 (posted on 9/26/03, 10/6/03) I talked about poisoned vegetable. Then on 10/21, there was a news said vegetables were contaminated by pesticides.

Next year, Feds expanded their poison plan into supermarkets. The article "COMMON GROCERIES HAVE TOXIC TRACES"(9/2/04). was an announcement that food was poisoned in large scale: fish; meat, egg, dairy product......almost everything to make sure what I bought were toxic food. A lot of people would be suffered. To control the situation, a hospital was closed.

In same month on 9/26/04, Mercury News reported that San Jose Medical Center would close on 12/9. "Can we live with only two?" the article asked the question with one of Santa Clara County's three trauma centers set to close.

I think the purpose was to concentrate the sick people to the remain hospital so Feds could effectively collect the data of their victims to control the development of their poison project.

The close of hospital had attracted other investors but no one succeeded to take over. "Possible hospital investor drops out". News said. (11/11/04. S.J.M.N.) Since the close of hospital was part of Feds poison project, no one could disturb it even there was a demand.

I was aware of this big poison project when I wrote the poison message #309. I arranged the news collection about toxic food and found one toxic news in 2003, one in 2004, there were three in February 2005. (see #310) Obviously four months after they announced large scale toxic food, many victims fell sick in early 2005 .That is why there were three articles about toxic food in one month. Published with unusual frequency to justify the recent outbreak of cancer patients.

Started from February this year, more food was contaminated by isotope. It's a tactic to continue the poison plan when toxic caused doctors' attention. Then we saw the "whooping cough" article in April.

This country is controlled by an evil group. They don't care the lives of its citizens. For a target they worried very much they could sacrifice the lives of many other people. They even designed a big project to study how to control majority population by toxic food. It's their tradition. We saw it from "Northwood" plan. I also allege they are the one behind "Oklahoma bombing" and "911 attack". For their interest they'll do anything.

Forum List

Back