Charlie Sheen Fired

"This is very good news. They continue to be in breach, like so many whales. It is a big day of gladness at the Sober Valley Lodge because now I can take all of their bazillions, never have to look at whatshisc*ck again and I never have to put on those silly shirts for as long as this warlock exists in the terrestrial dimension."

Whatta Goob.

WINNING.png

Ho-hum, at least he got Paris Hilton off the front page. Boycot the academy awards and the sickining display of decadence.

And because he is a sick puppy and jerk, 250 employees related to the show are now jobless.

Who wouldn't have had jobs in the first place had he not made the show a success.

Mr. Sheen is going through a bad time. He's got problems. Personally, I think he's very talented and if given a chance, will clean up his act.

It's just not going to happen anytime soon..he has to many enablers around.

[B"]Who wouldn't have had jobs in the first place had he not made the show a success."[/B]

There is no way to know that. We are talking 7 or 8 years here? Sheen is a sick puppy who is self-destructing. As of this post, he doesn't want any "help."

No decision has been made as to the future of the show, but WB certainly wants to try and salvage it. There are rumors floating around that WB has offered the part to Rob Lowe, but that is grapevine stuff with no one of substance substantiating or denying it at this time.

[B"]Who wouldn't have had jobs in the first place had he not made the show a success."[/B]

There is no way to know that. We are talking 7 or 8 years here? Sheen is a sick puppy who is self-destructing. As of this post, he doesn't want any "help."

Like I said..he has to many enablers. And I've seen worse make a U-Turn once they hit rock bottom.

Like I said..he has to many enablers. And I've seen worse make a U-Turn once they hit rock bottom.

Let me get this straight. You are blaming his enablers??? :lol: He is to blame for he made his choices. "Lousy choices, lousy life." Period.

I wish it to be known that I have never watched a single episode of 2 1/2 men in its entirety.

Lol, glad you brought that up for I had never watched an episode until about 6 months ago and really liked it. It did take me a few eps to get onto it. I mostly have seen repeats, from 2006. I saw a few from last year and they weren't nearly as funny , to me, as the older ones. I don't think the network will lose anything by showing repeats, and with one huge problem less....

Let me get this straight. You are blaming his enablers??? :lol: He is to blame for he made his choices. "Lousy choices, lousy life." Period.

Sure.

But unlike the Conservative sensibility which believes that once you screw up..you should burn in hell..I believe that people can be redeemed.

Sorry if that flies in the face of your philosophy.

I wish it to be known that I have never watched a single episode of 2 1/2 men in its entirety.

Lol, glad you brought that up for I had never watched an episode until about 6 months ago and really liked it. It did take me a few eps to get onto it. I mostly have seen repeats, from 2006. I saw a few from last year and they weren't nearly as funny , to me, as the older ones. I don't think the network will lose anything by showing repeats, and with one huge problem less....

They are not going to cancel the show any time soon.

It is the highest grossing show on TV. They will find a replacement for Sheen, everyone will come back to work, and they'll give it a go for a while to see if the audience is still there.

I think it will be, especially if they get someone like Rob Lowe. The writing is what made the show, not Sheen.

Sure.

But unlike the Conservative sensibility which believes that once you screw up..you should burn in hell..I believe that people can be redeemed.

Sorry if that flies in the face of your philosophy.

Do you know how MANY TIMES he has screwed up by being caught on drugs, beating women and being drunk in public and gotten away with it???? He may have been helped had he gotten justice when it was due. He walked. I feel sorry for his dad and his kids and the women he has so abused. Everybody lost because Charlie is Charlie Sheen and the judicial system in Hollyweird is corrupt.

LOS ANGELES — Charlie Sheen was fired Monday from "Two and a Half Men" by Warner Bros. Television following the actor's bouts of wild partying, repeated hospitalizations and a bitter media campaign against his studio bosses.

The action was taken after "careful consideration" and is effective immediately, the studio said in a statement. No decision has been made on the show's future without its star, Warner spokesman Paul McGuire said.

Sheen, 45, who has used TV, radio and social media to create a big megaphone for himself, was not silent for long.

In a text to The Associated Press, he responded with the F-word and, "They lose," followed by the word "Trolls." Asked if he planned to sue, Sheen texted back, "Big." As for his next move, Sheen texted, "A big one."

A call to his attorney, Marty Singer, seeking comment was not immediately returned Monday. CBS declined to comment.

Warner Sheen fired from Two and a Half Men - Road Runner

I wonder if they really will put John Stamos in his part.

Yawn..

I just hope the kids are ok, they sure are sweet.

LOS ANGELES — Charlie Sheen was fired Monday from "Two and a Half Men" by Warner Bros. Television following the actor's bouts of wild partying, repeated hospitalizations and a bitter media campaign against his studio bosses.

The action was taken after "careful consideration" and is effective immediately, the studio said in a statement. No decision has been made on the show's future without its star, Warner spokesman Paul McGuire said.

Sheen, 45, who has used TV, radio and social media to create a big megaphone for himself, was not silent for long.

In a text to The Associated Press, he responded with the F-word and, "They lose," followed by the word "Trolls." Asked if he planned to sue, Sheen texted back, "Big." As for his next move, Sheen texted, "A big one."

A call to his attorney, Marty Singer, seeking comment was not immediately returned Monday. CBS declined to comment.

Warner Sheen fired from Two and a Half Men - Road Runner

I wonder if they really will put John Stamos in his part.

Yawn..

I just hope the kids are ok, they sure are sweet.

Highly doubtful.

Stamos is a drunken wife beater too. I don't think they'd be comfortable with that arrangement after Charlie.

My money is on Rob Lowe, but it is going to have to be a LOT of money.

Funny tweet from last week:

JohnStamos
contrary to the rumors, i am not replacing charlie sheen on two and half men. however, martin sheen has asked me to be his son.

Forum List

Back