Charlie Sheen Fired

LOS ANGELES — Charlie Sheen was fired Monday from "Two and a Half Men" by Warner Bros. Television following the actor's bouts of wild partying, repeated hospitalizations and a bitter media campaign against his studio bosses.

The action was taken after "careful consideration" and is effective immediately, the studio said in a statement. No decision has been made on the show's future without its star, Warner spokesman Paul McGuire said.

Sheen, 45, who has used TV, radio and social media to create a big megaphone for himself, was not silent for long.

In a text to The Associated Press, he responded with the F-word and, "They lose," followed by the word "Trolls." Asked if he planned to sue, Sheen texted back, "Big." As for his next move, Sheen texted, "A big one."

A call to his attorney, Marty Singer, seeking comment was not immediately returned Monday. CBS declined to comment.

Warner Sheen fired from Two and a Half Men - Road Runner

I wonder if they really will put John Stamos in his part.

Yawn..

I just hope the kids are ok, they sure are sweet.

He has five kids by three women. One child is an adult. If they keep the show going it will only be successful if the new "star" has that perfect chemistry with the other one and a half men. lol. That boy is tall now, at 17. The show had lost it's spark, imo, since seeing the ones from 2010 and comparing them to the earlier ones. So funny, the show.

Like I said..he has to many enablers. And I've seen worse make a U-Turn once they hit rock bottom.

Let me get this straight. You are blaming his enablers??? :lol: He is to blame for he made his choices. "Lousy choices, lousy life." Period.

Sure.

But unlike the Conservative sensibility which believes that once you screw up..you should burn in hell..I believe that people can be redeemed.

Sorry if that flies in the face of your philosophy.
Sure people can be redeemed, but they have to realize they need redeeming first. Sheen thinks he's special; doesn't see much wrong in his actions.
I was an asshole myself 23 years ago. The difference was that I didn't have an entourage protecting myself from myself.
I awoke one morning and realized that I was drinking away my talents, my intellect and my relationships. I did what I had to do to keep myself from turning into Charlie Sheen.

I wish it to be known that I have never watched a single episode of 2 1/2 men in its entirety.

Lol, glad you brought that up for I had never watched an episode until about 6 months ago and really liked it. It did take me a few eps to get onto it. I mostly have seen repeats, from 2006. I saw a few from last year and they weren't nearly as funny , to me, as the older ones. I don't think the network will lose anything by showing repeats, and with one huge problem less....

They are not going to cancel the show any time soon.

It is the highest grossing show on TV. They will find a replacement for Sheen, everyone will come back to work, and they'll give it a go for a while to see if the audience is still there.

I think it will be, especially if they get someone like Rob Lowe. The writing is what made the show, not Sheen.

That's kind of funny considering Rob Lowe was in the same kind of freefall that Charlie Sheen is in 20 years ago.

Turn, turn, turn..

I wonder if they can fire him for ugliness. They do that to aging actresses and those who eat too many tacos, right?

sheen.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just another spoiled white boy asshole , that got what he deserved.
If he were black he would have been fired a long time ago.
A white boy lunatic at that.!
And he was the highest paid T.V. actor in Hollywood?!. Are those crackers nuts out there or what.?!

Actually a replacement is not reason enough to stop the stop. Specially Sheen was never that popular that people would tremendously miss her.

Lost in the pop-culture media generated frenzy is the very real possibility that Charlie Sheen's antics might be the best thing that ever happened to the dying TV series. Millions of fools might tune into Sheen's sit-com like gawkers after a car crash. Viewers equal money and that's the one and only bottom line as far as hollywood is concerned.

Forum List

Back