Charlie Kirk is correct, liberals are total frauds and hypocrites

Twitter

"The left tells us they hate walls yet they live in gated communities.

The left tells us they hate guns while being protected by armed guards.

The left tells us they hate school choice while sending their kids to private schools."

- Charlie Kirk

K9Buck it doesn't stop there

- what about preaching "prochoice" and "separation of church and state"
while imposing beliefs about marriage and health care on "everyone else" through govt

- blaming ALL gun owners for the actions of ONE shooter (including Muslims);
but when a terrorist bombing occurs, then "it's wrong to blame ALL Muslims for the actions of a few"

- banning sugary drinks but removing all regulations on drugs so it's people's "free choice" to do what they want with their bodies

- insisting on INCLUSION of diversity when it comes to LGBT beliefs, practice and expression in schools and public institutions,
but BANNING and excluding Christian beliefs because that "offends some people who don't share those beliefs"

- wanting to hold ALL white people responsible for reparation for actions of past generations,
while granting amnesty or indemnity to CHILDREN of illegal immigrants since "they are not responsible for the crimes of their parents"

Idiot-Gram ^^^, variety, Hysterical.

Truth hurting you're pea brain again?

Not at all, the truth is not hurting my pea brain again, or ever.

Fear mongering + hyperbole x bigotry = hysteria.
Thus, the post was an idiot-gram, since it was not substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking; in fact it is nothing more than an echo of several memes.

Twitter

"The left tells us they hate walls yet they live in gated communities.

The left tells us they hate guns while being protected by armed guards.

The left tells us they hate school choice while sending their kids to private schools."

- Charlie Kirk

K9Buck it doesn't stop there

- what about preaching "prochoice" and "separation of church and state"
while imposing beliefs about marriage and health care on "everyone else" through govt

- blaming ALL gun owners for the actions of ONE shooter (including Muslims);
but when a terrorist bombing occurs, then "it's wrong to blame ALL Muslims for the actions of a few"

- banning sugary drinks but removing all regulations on drugs so it's people's "free choice" to do what they want with their bodies

- insisting on INCLUSION of diversity when it comes to LGBT beliefs, practice and expression in schools and public institutions,
but BANNING and excluding Christian beliefs because that "offends some people who don't share those beliefs"

- wanting to hold ALL white people responsible for reparation for actions of past generations,
while granting amnesty or indemnity to CHILDREN of illegal immigrants since "they are not responsible for the crimes of their parents"

Idiot-Gram ^^^, variety, Hysterical.

Dear Wry Catcher
I am basing my response of listed issues
on what I actually ran into trying to negotiate solutions
to these issues with friends on both left and right.

Are you saying the "content" of the self-contradictory arguments
seems to you like idiotic mass hysteria?

Or my stating these conflicts I ran into, where I could not reconcile the conflicts?

* how do YOU reconcile the issue I actually confirmed with a COWORKER
who AGREED with the argument that sugar is more dangerous than pot
I ACTUALLY RAN INTO SOMEONE WHO CONFIRMED THIS WHEN I ASKED

* how do YOU reconcile the argument of liberals and Democrats proclaiming
"freedom of choice" and not letting GOVT decide women's health care choices
but then turning around and putting FED GOVT in charge of health care mandates REGULATING those choices and terms THROUGH CONGRESS AND COURTS

* I confronted two community members wanting to BLAME the "white privileged boy" for "representing" the wrongs of the white privileged classes, and ask them
do you then AGREE with blaming black people as "representing" the wrongs of "black thugs" they are associated with as a "class". If one's not okay, why is the other?

Wry Catcher I've approached and discussed these things quite CALMLY
in order to address the RATIONALE behind it or missing in a RATIONAL WAY.

If you are saying the conflicts are part of mass hysteria, yes it can get that way.
But I find if you address people personally one on one, it can be calm rational discussion.

Which were you addressing here as hysteria? I don't find that necessary at all.
I'd rather diffuse than escalate this, but we have to start by asking about these
points if we are going to talk honestly about where this "hysteria" is coming from.

Thank you Wry Catcher

Forum List

Back