Charlie Crist switches to the Democratic Party

Good riddance, I just wish I could be there to send my size 15 eee right up his ass to accelerate his marriage to the Democrat party. Crist was never a real Repubican to begin with. However, I still have no respect for Crist, if he had any honesty in him, he would have changed his registration to the American Communist Party...well, wait, American Communist Party...Democrat Party, there is no difference.

Any with responses like this, how could anyone believe that the republicans have no shot in national elections. It's not like they sound like babbling deranged psychopaths.

Get ready for more of that in the coming years as more career politicians decide that the republican party is far too hostile to their own who slip up and appear to be a rational person.

It's unfortunate though. I really would rather see the Republican Party put the far right in its place and take back control of the party. Having all moderate Republicans turning Democrat will lead us to a one party system which is not a good thing. Unfortunately, that is the direction we are headed in for now.

Sure put up more RINOS like McCain and Romney and continue to get our ass handed to us, the lesson here is when folks get a choice between commie and commie lite, they will take the committed commie. The lesson of Reagan was no pale pastels.

Reagan talked the conservative talk but walked as a moderate. While Reagan did bring down the top income tax rate, he believed that the capital gains rate should match the income tax rate. Overall, tax rates were higher under Reagan than they are now. He also raised taxes a number of times when he saw that revenue was coming up short. Reagan talked the conservative talk but he was more of a pragmatist.

Romney wanted to cut tax rates even further despite the fact that we already have the lowest rates in over 60 years, but you say that isn't conservative enough. You want tax rates cut even lower than Romney wanted. The problem is that everyone with a lick of sense realizes that we cannot operate the federal government on so little revenue. If it's not tea party types looking to reduce the tax rates to 10%, then it's social conservatives wanting to dictate how everyone lives their lives, whom they can marry and whom they can't.

Keep thinking that moving further to the right is going to help; it's not.

Good riddance, I just wish I could be there to send my size 15 eee right up his ass to accelerate his marriage to the Democrat party. Crist was never a real Repubican to begin with. However, I still have no respect for Crist, if he had any honesty in him, he would have changed his registration to the American Communist Party...well, wait, American Communist Party...Democrat Party, there is no difference.

Oh no, all these Communists. America is finished. God save us from the Commies. You freaks crack me up.

Get ready for more of that in the coming years as more career politicians decide that the republican party is far too hostile to their own who slip up and appear to be a rational person.

It's unfortunate though. I really would rather see the Republican Party put the far right in its place and take back control of the party. Having all moderate Republicans turning Democrat will lead us to a one party system which is not a good thing. Unfortunately, that is the direction we are headed in for now.

It's looked like single party dominance is in store for us before but somehow we avoid it, eventually the republicans will reform themselves as something other than the tax cuts for the wealthy party and come back, we Americans love the thrill of battle far too much to put up with a one-sided match-up for long.

I don't know; an awful lot of far right Republicans would be happy starting their own party of strict conservatives, even if it meant they never won a major election again.

Sure put up more RINOS like McCain and Romney and continue to get our ass handed to us, the lesson here is when folks get a choice between commie and commie lite, they will take the committed commie. The lesson of Reagan was no pale pastels.

Not conservative enough? Riiiiiiiight, go with that.

For every Christ there will 50 Rubios to take his place. You might want to contemplate what the 16 election will look like with the national unemployment rate closer to 18% like it is in Detroit now, then add hyper inflation form all the money printing your dear leader is engaged in. That will have even the zombies like you looking for a new leader.

BTW think what Detroit would look like now if so many hadn't moved out, can you say 24%+ unemployment?

See, why do you even bother? Every indication is that unemployment is dropping and will continue to drop. The economy will be better in 2016 than it is now. Will it be booming? Probably not, but it will be better. Unemployment will most likely be just a tad under seven percent. As for there being 50 Rubios for every Crist, good luck with that one.

No surprise. He went from being Governor to a hack ambulance chasing legal firm. It benefits him to be Democrat.

Not conservative enough? Riiiiiiiight, go with that.

For every Christ there will 50 Rubios to take his place. You might want to contemplate what the 16 election will look like with the national unemployment rate closer to 18% like it is in Detroit now, then add hyper inflation form all the money printing your dear leader is engaged in. That will have even the zombies like you looking for a new leader.

BTW think what Detroit would look like now if so many hadn't moved out, can you say 24%+ unemployment?

See, why do you even bother? Every indication is that unemployment is dropping and will continue to drop. The economy will be better in 2016 than it is now. Will it be booming? Probably not, but it will be better. Unemployment will most likely be just a tad under seven percent. As for there being 50 Rubios for every Crist, good luck with that one.

The only temporary saving grace for the UE rate is hurricane Sandy, the 100+ billion it will put into the economy over the next couple or years will artificially skew the numbers. Look out for what is to come as the rebuilding slows and Maobamacare take full hold in 14. There will be a shit load of layoffs and hour reductions this year and early next year because penalties will be calculated on 13 numbers. But like I said Sandy will temper those somewhat.

The only temporary saving grace for the UE rate is hurricane Sandy, the 100+ billion it will put into the economy over the next couple or years will artificially skew the numbers. Look out for what is to come as the rebuilding slows and Maobamacare take full hold in 14. There will be a shit load of layoffs and hour reductions this year and early next year because penalties will be calculated on 13 numbers. But like I said Sandy will temper those somewhat.

Keep on making predictions.....it is fun.

I think I have finally come to understand the nutter's plan for the economy. Facilitate an increase in natural disasters! They are, as this especially astute nutter has shown, a boon to the economy! But...why stop at natural disasters? We could jump start the economy by bombing the shit out of.....say.....Chicago. Just think of the billions that rebuilding would put into the mix!

You guys are so nasty to your moderates, damn, Rather than the GOP it will need to be called the ISP, the incredible shrinking party, has nice ring to it doesn't it?

Yeah, right. Does the Democrat Party have any moderates?

(CNN) – Former Florida Gov. Charlie Crist, who served his state as a Republican, then sought office as an independent, indicated late Friday he had signed papers switching his party affiliation to Democrat.

Crist posted to Twitter a photo of himself holding voter regisration paperwork and the message, "Proud and honored to join the Democratic Party in the home of President @BarackObama!"

Crist’s political hat trick: Former GOP governor, independent candidate announces switch to Dem – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

The slimey bastard is in good company!

You guys are so nasty to your moderates, damn, Rather than the GOP it will need to be called the ISP, the incredible shrinking party, has nice ring to it doesn't it?

Yeah, right. Does the Democrat Party have any moderates?

Every Democratic presidential candidate since Clinton, at least, has won the moderate vote, even Kerry, who lost the popular vote, so apparently, yes.

:lol
you all can have them..
the way you Democrats worship your politicians

Last edited:

So you don't want centrists in the Republican Party?

You want the Republican Party to be the party of the Right, while the Democratic Party is the party of the Left and the Center.

lol, did you flunk math much?

Crist is just another slimy politician..he will be at home in the Democrat party

(CNN) – Former Florida Gov. Charlie Crist, who served his state as a Republican, then sought office as an independent, indicated late Friday he had signed papers switching his party affiliation to Democrat.

Crist posted to Twitter a photo of himself holding voter regisration paperwork and the message, "Proud and honored to join the Democratic Party in the home of President @BarackObama!"

Crist’s political hat trick: Former GOP governor, independent candidate announces switch to Dem – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Charlie Crist makes Jim Jeffords look like Paul Revere.

McCain and Romney didn't lose because they were RINOs they lost because they just sucked. McCain was obviously going to be a war monger, and Romney was totally out of touch with the middle class.

Forum List

Back