Charging border crossers with a crime is a bad idea .

now I know what you cons are thinking , “I’m a soulless monster . I want to punish desperate familes trying to beg their way into America . Wouldnt criminal charges do that ?”

You might think so. BUT when you charge and arrest someone for a crime , it triggers all kinds of Constitutional protection .

“Whaaat? But I’ve read the constitution and both amendments. It doesn’t say no nuthin about immigants!”

Turns out there’s ALOT in the constitution after the 2nd amendment . All kinds of rights, and they aren’t limited to just citizens. When you go the crime route the person gets entitled to an attorney , speedy trial , all kinds of stuff.

Which is why most immigration is delt with in immigration court . Cause it’s a lot easier to bounce people .

And now you know !

Yes you like to call these people “criminals”. But it’s more grief than it’s worth. Build more immigration courts if you want to deport people faster .

You're quite mistaken. I was actually thinking, "Why the fuck is Timmy still running around loose, instead of being in a padded room where he belongs?" I'm always thinking that when you're talking.

Glad we could straighten that out.

What are the limits of your generosity, a recent study found 160 million poor people want to come to the USA how many are you willing to allow in? Will you sacrifice your standard of living to help these poor people?

I didn’t say let them in . Just give them the due process that’s THE LAW .

No need to be evil and split families for the sole purpose of making an example out of them .

Yeah, uh, releasing children from detention is ALSO "the law", currently.

No one has EVER claimed that illegals aren't getting due process, moron.

now I know what you cons are thinking , “I’m a soulless monster . I want to punish desperate familes trying to beg their way into America . Wouldnt criminal charges do that ?”

You might think so. BUT when you charge and arrest someone for a crime , it triggers all kinds of Constitutional protection .

“Whaaat? But I’ve read the constitution and both amendments. It doesn’t say no nuthin about immigants!”

Turns out there’s ALOT in the constitution after the 2nd amendment . All kinds of rights, and they aren’t limited to just citizens. When you go the crime route the person gets entitled to an attorney , speedy trial , all kinds of stuff.

Which is why most immigration is delt with in immigration court . Cause it’s a lot easier to bounce people .

And now you know !

Yes you like to call these people “criminals”. But it’s more grief than it’s worth. Build more immigration courts if you want to deport people faster .

Break laws you get charged with a crime

Dumbfuck

What are the limits of your generosity, a recent study found 160 million poor people want to come to the USA how many are you willing to allow in? Will you sacrifice your standard of living to help these poor people?

No need to be evil and split families for the sole purpose of making an example out of them .
Your point is lost on the Trumpbots. It is actually easier to kick them out by NOT charging them with a crime. But Trump was playing to his base by being "really mean to the illegal rapists."

Your side lost 30 states including three of your own blue states. How does it feel to be so thoroughly rejected by the American people?
people vote, one man/one vote....not expanses of State land.... the people's vote was 3 million greater, for Hillary than Trump's 30 state win of a great land mass of states that are mostly people lean..... :D

j/k you... I know he won what counts, the electoral college vote.... ;)
So why does it matter the popular vote?

And now you know !

They're only criminals after they enter illegally

All we have to do is not them them in in the first place.

If we had better border security illegal immigrants would be less of a problem
You mean a wall?

Good, President Trump now acting like a president of all of us, says he is putting the family's back together will you now consider that a good thing? or do you think he has gone soft?

There’s all kinds of rules depending on where you are and why .

You can’t just catapult people into the sea cause they come up to the border crossing .
so then answer the question

You don’t understand. They do have some due process just by showing up and claiming asylum. Which is very hard to get by the way .

Cubans used to have a wet foot / dry foot distortion . If they could make it tonUS LAND they had due process . Vs if they were stopped at sea.

And what proof do you have that illegals aren't getting due process of law? Please show us examples.

And now you know !

So if that's the case little timmy , I will jump your fence take a big poop in your pool and drink all your koolaid..

You wouldn't prosecute me now would ya?

Why prosecute you ? You’d get a fine at most .

Much better if I just punch you in the face .

Which is, itself, illegal.

What other laws should we be ignoring, Timmy?

Oh I got one . Obamacare ! The mandate specifically .
That law/mandate wasn’t ignored. It was changed.
Would you like to try again?

He still trying that bullshit?

The mandate tax was repealed by Congress and signed into fucking law.

The tax penalty . Not the mandate .

Ahhh, so you said "mandate" when you ACTUALLY meant something else entirely. How silly of us not to read your mind.

Regressives will happily sacrifice your standard of living just to give the appearance of helping those people.

Good, President Trump now acting like a president of all of us, says he is putting the family's back together will you now consider that a good thing? or do you think he has gone soft?
Trump has always had a “soft” side. He has a long history of showing that.

Here’s just one example .....

And now you know !

We'll give them Constitutional protections and sentence them to a lengthy jail term. Works for me

Your OP was don't charge them with a crime because then they are entitled to due process, now you're saying we have to give them due process if they're here illegally, it's the law.

You don't like charging them with a crime because criminals can't vote ...

And now you know !

We'll give them Constitutional protections and sentence them to a lengthy jail term. Works for me

Border jumpers? No, we don't give them jail terms. We ship their lousy asses back home.

And now you know !

Border jumpers? No, we don't give them jail terms. We ship their lousy asses back home.

So they turn around and come back? Pass

And now you know !

So they turn around and come back? Pass

Well, jumping the border a second time is a felony, and that's when prison terms loom up.

First time around, we'd rather not spend money housing them if we can avoid it.

Your point is lost on the Trumpbots. It is actually easier to kick them out by NOT charging them with a crime. But Trump was playing to his base by being "really mean to the illegal rapists."

Your side lost 30 states including three of your own blue states. How does it feel to be so thoroughly rejected by the American people?
people vote, one man/one vote....not expanses of State land.... the people's vote was 3 million greater, for Hillary than Trump's 30 state win of a great land mass of states that are mostly people lean..... :D

j/k you... I know he won what counts, the electoral college vote.... ;)
So why does it matter the popular vote?
well, in an indirect way it sort of chooses which electors from the individual states, get representation at the Electoral College Vote....

When we first started as a Nation, land owners of a certain age would vote for the Individual Electors.... who they were choosing, to make the wise decision, of picking the right candidate for the Presidency, to fit their own State....some times the Electors said who they were supporting for President ahead of the vote but some times the Electors didn't have a decision made on who they would support for the Presidency.....

the congressional voting districts, or counties back then voted on however number of electors, their county was allotted for their county population..... then these electors, at the electoral college, voted for the President and Vice president separately, of who they thought in good conscience, would be best in those 2 positions regardless of Party, (we could have as example a Republican president with a Democratic Vice President fro my understanding)

....and we had nothing more to do with the whole process, other than picking who we wanted as Electors, to represent our county/State, out of the total electors of the State voting at the Electoral College vote.

NOW.... everything is all messed up since the 2 parties got involved.... we the people vote for president in an alleged Federal/National election....the popular vote for president, but it counts only at a State level to pick these alleged electors to go to the electoral college,

and all states but 2 force these alleged Electors to vote for the winner in their State Popular vote.... so the electors are not chosen by each state citizen voting for them to represent them, in good conscience at the electoral college....near half the State citizens that vote in the popular vote, are disenfranchised at the federal level of their vote, by these states forcing of their Electors to vote for the person who got only 50% of the vote plus 1.... instead of representing their conscience and the individual state citizens.

After researching it...the whole thing is a sham.... created by the two parties at the state level to prevent any person running on the Independent ticket, from getting any elector votes....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back