Charges filed in shooting of Kansas City teen who rang wrong doorbell

But while causing excess deaths in the process. You can cite the number of lives "saved" by guns, but that is a product of the sheer number of guns in the first place. Unless you're living in a failed state or a warzone, countries with lower rates of gun ownership see less violence.

You can also save lives by reducing the number of cars, planes, knives, bombs, fists, feet, sticks, stones, etc.

Why just guns? Guns save more lives than they take.

Is this another one of those “good guys with a gun” that I’ve been hearing so many nice things about?

You can also save lives by reducing the number of cars, planes, knives, bombs, fists, feet, sticks, stones, etc.

Why just guns? Guns save more lives than they take.

You certainly can, but guns are the choice weapon in 80% of intentional killings and without looking at stats, probably responsible for a fair number of preventable suicides as well.

You certainly can, but guns are the choice weapon in 80% of intentional killings and without looking at stats, probably responsible for a fair number of preventable suicides as well.

Guns are also the choice weapon for people who want a way of self defense and of those who just want to stop crime.

Just ask any LEO.

I don't blame the elderly for being scared of everything nowadays.
You don't know who is at your door, or what their intentions are.

They should have signs on their front doors though, or in their yards stating something like "Private Property, stay away".
Or "Private Property protected by Smith and Wesson". Something to denote that it might NOT be a wise idea to knock on their front door.

This is what the Dems want. Everybody afraid of each other, so they can grab more control.
Ah...blaming the Dems for the dead Limbaughs pumping fear fear fear over the radio waves for decades.

Here comes the usual suspects to blame stand your ground & guns.

I'll never understand why so many progponcers are so eager to broadcast their own cowardly fears of an inanimate tool for the whole world to see.

The sad thing is, these low-T soy boys could be real men with testosterone supplements.
After a month of supplements they'd be asking themselves "WTF was I thinking?"
If more guns make us safer, why aren't we safe yet?

I wonder if Lester had just watched this video about an old couple in their 90s opening the door to a man who beat both of them with a blunt object, killing the husband. The couple was obviously retired and trying to live out their lives in peace. That peace was brutally disrupted for no other reason than they were white. I'm sure this type of story would put any old person on edge:

So...you are saying that Lester is delusional and can't distinguish his reality from other events. What was he doing with a gun then?

Forum List

Back