Charges Filed In Benghazi Attack

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Breaking: First Criminal Charges Filed Against Suspect In Benghazi Attack

050913_ff_benghazi_640-548x308.jpg

Khatallah is the man who has been suspected for months, who has been allowed to roam free, talking with reporters and drinking daiquiris.

Washington (CNN) – Federal agents and prosecutors investigating the attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi have filed charges against Ahmed Khattalah, leader of a Libyan militia that officials believe was involved in the assault, people briefed on the investigation said. The charges under seal are the first criminal counts to emerge from the probe.

The investigation of the attack last September 11 that killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three others continues, these people said, as investigators try to build their case against Khattalah and others who authorities believe were involved.

Attorney General Eric Holder had earlier this year promised congressional lawmakers the Justice Department would soon make public what actions it would take.

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Much ado about nothing

We got OBL at Tora Bora unless someone wants to present evidence otherwise.

Is Khatallah in custody?

Did Bush ever take Osama bin Laden into custody?

Naaaah. It just wasn't important. What difference did it make?

In 1996, the Sudanese Government offered to arrest Osama bin Floatin' for us and hand him over.

Bill the rapist Clinton refused him. Didn't want him.

So Sudan expelled him to Asscrackistan where he engineered the Embassy attacks on Kenya and Tanzania, the attack on the USS Cole and some little event that happened on 9/11.

What was that called? Can't remember.

Must not have been very important.

In between the Sudanese offering bin Floatin' to us and that obscure event on 9/11, the Administration of Bill the rapist Clinton finally got off their stupid asses long enough to Indict bin Flotain'. In Nov of '98, IIRC (I usually do).

I'm not bringing this up to try and place blame on the rapist. That is just simply undeniable.

What I'm doing here is pointing out the sheer stupidity of dimocraps.

They're treating Terrorism like it's a Law Enforcement matter instead of what it is -- War.

Only after it was too late did the Stuttering Clusterfukk go after bin Floatin' like he was the Enemy in a War. Of course, it didn't hurt that the timing was perfect.

Some suggest, with a great deal of knowledge, that Valerie Jarrett nixed three earlier missions to take down bin Floatin' because the 'timing' wasn't quite right (election cycle).

Some Reporters are also suggesting that it was she who issued the 'Stand Down' order to the SF Troops in Tripoli, although I doubt she would do that of her own accord. Maybe. Never know about this White House.

Anyway, this crap of treating Terrorists like they're criminals is just that -- Crap.

I wonder if the (and here's the great fallacy of all this).....

I wonder who's gonna serve the Warrants to Khatallah and his murdering pals? Lawyers? The FBI? Maybe Eric Himmler himself?
rolling.gif

Which puts the lie to the enter charade of pretending this is a Criminal Case.

It is not.

dimocraps live in the land of make believe.

While it is important to bring the people responsible for Benghazi to trail and eventual justice, you do realize that this won't make the fact that the Obama Administration covered up a great many things, and for the sake of political expediency, threw a US Ambassador to the wolves.

Then there are the questions of Obama's Contra of selling weapons to Syrian rebels. The real reason why this cover up started.

Breaking: First Criminal Charges Filed Against Suspect In Benghazi Attack

050913_ff_benghazi_640-548x308.jpg

Khatallah is the man who has been suspected for months, who has been allowed to roam free, talking with reporters and drinking daiquiris.

Washington (CNN) – Federal agents and prosecutors investigating the attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi have filed charges against Ahmed Khattalah, leader of a Libyan militia that officials believe was involved in the assault, people briefed on the investigation said. The charges under seal are the first criminal counts to emerge from the probe.

The investigation of the attack last September 11 that killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three others continues, these people said, as investigators try to build their case against Khattalah and others who authorities believe were involved.

Attorney General Eric Holder had earlier this year promised congressional lawmakers the Justice Department would soon make public what actions it would take.

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Much ado about nothing

Has he been read his Amanda rights????

Hell. Shoot the bastard.

I'm sure there are plentyof SEAL'S and Spec Ops guys that would do it and feel good about doing it.

This guy was part of the Libyan Militia. The same militia that was supposed to protect the consulate??

The same militia that was attacking the consulate? Wow Guess those warnings were correct.

As for warrants for arrest?? Will be interesting to see if the DOJ warrants are legal in Libya.

Just shoot the fucks.

Last edited:
Is Khatallah in custody?

Did Bush ever take Osama bin Laden into custody?

Naaaah. It just wasn't important. What difference did it make?

In 1996, the Sudanese Government offered to arrest Osama bin Floatin' for us and hand him over.

Bill the rapist Clinton refused him. Didn't want him.

So Sudan expelled him to Asscrackistan where he engineered the Embassy attacks on Kenya and Tanzania, the attack on the USS Cole and some little event that happened on 9/11.

What was that called? Can't remember.

Must not have been very important.

In between the Sudanese offering bin Floatin' to us and that obscure event on 9/11, the Administration of Bill the rapist Clinton finally got off their stupid asses long enough to Indict bin Flotain'. In Nov of '98, IIRC (I usually do).

I'm not bringing this up to try and place blame on the rapist. That is just simply undeniable.

What I'm doing here is pointing out the sheer stupidity of dimocraps.

They're treating Terrorism like it's a Law Enforcement matter instead of what it is -- War.

Only after it was too late did the Stuttering Clusterfukk go after bin Floatin' like he was the Enemy in a War. Of course, it didn't hurt that the timing was perfect.

Some suggest, with a great deal of knowledge, that Valerie Jarrett nixed three earlier missions to take down bin Floatin' because the 'timing' wasn't quite right (election cycle).

Some Reporters are also suggesting that it was she who issued the 'Stand Down' order to the SF Troops in Tripoli, although I doubt she would do that of her own accord. Maybe. Never know about this White House.

Anyway, this crap of treating Terrorists like they're criminals is just that -- Crap.

I wonder if the (and here's the great fallacy of all this).....

I wonder who's gonna serve the Warrants to Khatallah and his murdering pals? Lawyers? The FBI? Maybe Eric Himmler himself?
rolling.gif

Which puts the lie to the enter charade of pretending this is a Criminal Case.

It is not.

dimocraps live in the land of make believe.

you mean Benghazi wasn't 'workplace violence'.....? /sarcasm

While it is important to bring the people responsible for Benghazi to trail and eventual justice, you do realize that this won't make the fact that the Obama Administration covered up a great many things, and for the sake of political expediency, threw a US Ambassador to the wolves.

Then there are the questions of Obama's Contra of selling weapons to Syrian rebels. The real reason why this cover up started.

I'm not going to look up the exact details but...

Back during the Viet Nam War, an important political figure was going to speak to a large gathering of political supporters in Louisiana.

War Protesters asked Saul Alinsky what the best approach would be to protesting the speaker and the War... Violence, Molotov Cocktails, shouting, screaming, confronting Police... The usual leftist nonsense.

Alinsky chastised them for not being very creative. Which, leftists usually aren't.

He suggested they dress up like KKK members. Sheets, hoods, the whole nine yards while carrying signs saying, "The KKK Supports The War In Viet Nam".

Got ten times the publicity protests got.

What I'm saying is.... You gotta be REALLY careful about these kind of 'facts'.

the scum on the left WILL feed you false information so they can later denounce you.

And if they can denounce you.... FORGET your questions, forget your other points....

All they gotta do is denounce YOU..... And your whole program, everything you stand for is also denounced.

They do it in here all the time. Not the feeding of false information. They're not smart enough for that.

I'm talking about if they can find ONE flaw in your presentation, the other 999 correct statements and FACTS will be discounted by them.

In a Free Country with a Free Press, we wouldn't have to worry about this kind of shit.

But since what we have in place of a Free Press is the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM, we have to perfect every time, all the time.

Why isn't obama in custody. It's his muslim appeasing fault. (sarcasm)

Since these are sealed indictments right now we don't know who is on the list, but it will not be complete unless Obama, Clinton, other State Department higher ups, and other higher ups in this administration are on the list.

These guys aren't criminals. They are terrorists.

Get the SEALS and Spec Ops guys to take em out. Trial?? Bullshit. Just shoot the bastards.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back