Chargers rumor is they are now going to London.LOL

Discussion in 'Sports' started by LA RAM FAN, Nov 5, 2019.

1. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,816
    This is priceless watching Dean Spanos explode over this rumor here.:lmao::laughing0301:

He is pissed off over this rumor because the media is no longer keeping it a secret for him and a lid on it that the chargers are bombing in LA.:2up:

This is their new way of getting the word out the attendance problems the chargers are having in LA and how they are bombing with fan support with empty seats everywhere in Carson for the people that dont know about the chargers situation there, is why the media put the report out on London. :2up:Its making the news of mainstream sports outlets everywhere now,first sports illustrated and then local writers in LA and in SD,now this. comday gold.:iyfyus.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Chargers owner Dean Spanos blasts London report

well i dont expect them to go to London,Spanos IS correct on that but it is so obvious he is lying his ass off saying we plan to play here for a long time.:abgg2q.jpg: well thats not totally true,they MIGHT play there in LA for a long time but the ONLY way they would do so is if they would rebrand going into the Inglewood stadium next year. HE now knows the chargers will NEVER be embraced in LA,that nobody gives a crap about them there and san diego fans wisely wont go up and support them.:2up::beer:

thats the ONLY way they would ever have any kind of chance of succeeding in LA is if they totally rebraded and spanos knows that now.lol:2up::abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
  2. lennypartiv

lennypartiv VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,822
    How much do the Chargers have to pay in rent in the new stadium?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. rightwinger

rightwinger Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +100,383
    Fake news

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,816
    Spanos got a sweatheart of a deal with the league to move into Inglewood with Kroneke only having to pay a dollar rent a month to him,LOL

HOWEVER he is ALSO going to have to pay a HUGE relocation fee to the league that starts to kick in next year and that is not something he is thrilled about and since he is not making ANYWHERE near the revenue he EXPECTED to generate in LA,he is in desperate mode right now. :abgg2q.jpg::lmao::laughing0301:

He understands now that he fucked up big time by not staying in san diego but the problem is he cant go back to san diego either cause it would be the same situation there as well cause none of the fans in san diego want anything to do with the chargers as long as he is the owner. :2up:

They are not stupid like the Oakland fans who actually embraced Al Davis with open arms when he came back to Oakland after giving them the middle finger and leaving them for LA.:rolleyes:

I tip my cap off to them.:up:

check out this short 10 minute podcast,this guy is telling the truth what none of the lamestream media like ESPN is reporting that word in LA is the chargers are looking to rebrand going into the new stadium next year.

N The Zone Special - Derek King (of Derek King Sports) 10-26-19 | Free Podcasts | Podomatic"

Fred Roggin a sports announcer out in LA was saying way back in 2014 that the only way the chargers would jat LEAST have a chance succeed in LA with fan support back then is if the chargers rebranded getting rid of the name and colors since nobody in LA gives a crap about them and will always associcate them as being the SAN DIEGO chargers.

Incredible that people like roggin and everybody else like myself knew this would happen but spanos did not huh?:rolleyes::laughing0301::lmao:

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,816
    I dont see spanos going to London HOWEVER something i think is much more realistic that is not being talked about which is no surprise since the media never investigates whats REALLY going on,is them going to Mexico..They would have fan support there for sure AND it is just down the street from california so players would not refuse to travel there as they would London on a regular basis.

London will never happen,at least anytime soon that is,that for sure is just rumor. HOWEVER when they start talking about Mexico,dont be so quick to listen to Dean if he says he has no intention of going to Mexico. Spanos as you can see from this article,is a proven liar that you cannot believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

Not saying the chargers will go to Mexico as I am that they wont go to London,just that if spanos says they wont move there,then its a given he will since he does not know what the word truth means.LOL

Spanos: I'm Not L.A. Dreaming - Voice of San Diego
    Chargers President Dean Spanos denied a report that he’s been dreaming about moving his football team up the road to Los Angeles.

“I don’t recall ever saying anything like that,” Spanos told the U-T. “I’ve remained consistent that we want to stay in San Diego.”

Oh REALLY Dean?:lmao::laughing0301::muahaha:

6. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,816
    lennypartiv

Here is WHY Spanos is desperate and why he is in panic mode. I am wondering if the NFL negtwork will do the same thing with charger home games that they always did with Raider home games when they were in LA.

The Raiders when they were in LA,they had such horrible fan support always having half empty stadiums all the time for the most part the exceptions being division rival games and the the rams and niners,since the majority of their games were always half empty all the time at the LA coliseum, the Raiders NEVER had a monday night HOME game shown on monday night football the support there for them was so terrible.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::laughing0301: the Rams on the other hand back in the 70's when they were in LA,they always had great support from their fans that they were ALWAYS on monday night football all the time.

well with the chargers bombing so badly in LA with fan support,spanos is in desperate mode right now cause things cant continue like this but WILL if he does not at least rebrand which MIGHT at least give them a much better chance at getting fan support there but even that is iffy.

Here is WHY spanos is up to his head in shit in LA and san diego and the LA fans both LOVE it.:D

for the spanos apologists who think that spanos is not desperate about the hopeless situation the chargers have in LA and believe the lies from him and roger goodel that things will work out,they are obviously clueless and fooling themselves:D

Los Angeles Chargers’ Revenue Could Take Hard Hit From Low PSL Sales
    If the Chargers’ struggle to sell PSLs portends a trend for future ticket sales, the spread in value between the two teams will widen.

expect the value of the teams to only continue to widen with the Rams going upwards north bu the chargers going the opposite,SOUTH.:2up:
    spanos has dug himself a hole he is desperate to get out of but cant.:abgg2q.jpg:

7. Angelo

Angelo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,177
    Memphis might be a good spot for a team since Nashville has the Titans.

8. lennypartiv

lennypartiv VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,822
    I'm not so sure London would work. Higher travel costs, division realignment would be necessary, the people of London might not embrace a team whose owner has a reputation for not caring about the fans.

Winning cures everything, so if Spanos could put a winning team on the field for 5 straight years he could win over more fans in LA.

His other relocation options are limited. It's rumored a certain owner in Texas will not let any other NFL owner relocate his team to San Antonio or Oklahoma City. Spanos has pissed off the fans in San Diego so he can't move back there. I'm not sure if taxpayers in Portland would build a new stadium for him. St. Louis fans are still waiting for Kroenke to pay back the PSL money he owes them so Spanos might not get a warm welcome in St. Louis. That leaves smaller market cities like Birmingham and Memphis.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. lennypartiv

lennypartiv VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,822
    Jacksonville's market size is very similar to Memphis. The NFL is very anxious to get out of Jacksonville, so I don't see them putting a team in Memphis.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Angelo

Angelo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,177
    Not suere about Jacksonville-- but Memphis has a huge surrounding rural area of potential fans stretching into Arkansas-- ( Little Rock is only 2 hours away), and then half of Tennessee, southern Missouri, Northerm Mississippi..... a lot of fans who otherwise don't attend games.

Google Maps