Chargers rumor is they are now going to London.LOL

Mexico City? NFL players would not want to live there.

By the way, the rest of the country has noticed the empty seats at Chargers and Rams games.
DJ8-hxeUMAIt0rY.jpg

you have ONE FOOT in the door, this post was only HALFWAY correct .yes the rest of the world has noticed the empty seats at CHARGERS games,THAT is no secret,all they are seeing here though is what a stadium looks like just a few minutes after halftime is over cause they went and got refreshments.:lmao::laughing0301:

THIS is what the ENTIRE WORLD IS seeing when it is not just shortly after halftime and the Rams fans have ALL l arrived by the second quarter,a packed house with 80% or so being RAMS fans as EVERYBODY can see just by watching just the first 12 seconds of this video from last years monday night game when the camera zooms in on the crowd and its obvious that it is at LEAST 80% Rams fans, maybe 90% .:lmao::laughing0301:

as i said,it was the same way on another rmonday night game agaisnt the vikings as well.:D

AS THIS VIDEO PROVES,its only a FEW GAMES once in a while ,where Rams fans dont take over the LA coliseum,the niners are one of those rare teams.they DONT have sixteen road games as the chargers do.LOL

Last edited:
The Rams were 12-2 when they played the Chiefs last season. Looks like lots of people jumped on the bandwagon when they were winning like that. Now the fans are jumping off the bandwagon since the Rams are mediocre.
You are typical of LA people thinking you're better than people in the rest of the country. Green Bay is only 3 percent of the LA population, yet they have no problem selling out all their football games. Pittsburgh's population is only 17 percent of the LA population, yet they give their team great support. Their stadium is never half empty like the LA Coliseum.

This is priceless watching Dean Spanos explode over this rumor here.:lmao::laughing0301:

He is pissed off over this rumor because the media is no longer keeping it a secret for him and a lid on it that the chargers are bombing in LA.:2up:

This is their new way of getting the word out the attendance problems the chargers are having in LA and how they are bombing with fan support with empty seats everywhere in Carson for the people that dont know about the chargers situation there, is why the media put the report out on London. :2up:Its making the news of mainstream sports outlets everywhere now,first sports illustrated and then local writers in LA and in SD,now this. comday gold.:iyfyus.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Chargers owner Dean Spanos blasts London report

well i dont expect them to go to London,Spanos IS correct on that but it is so obvious he is lying his ass off saying we plan to play here for a long time.:abgg2q.jpg: well thats not totally true,they MIGHT play there in LA for a long time but the ONLY way they would do so is if they would rebrand going into the Inglewood stadium next year. HE now knows the chargers will NEVER be embraced in LA,that nobody gives a crap about them there and san diego fans wisely wont go up and support them.:2up::beer:

thats the ONLY way they would ever have any kind of chance of succeeding in LA is if they totally rebraded and spanos knows that now.lol:2up::abgg2q.jpg:

They might want to hold off a while. After the pathetic showing the Rams gave getting their asses handed to them by the hobbled Steelers on their 4th QB and 4th RB, and still held them to only a field goal, the Chargers might be the better team BY FAR.

The Rams were 12-2 when they played the Chiefs last season. Looks like lots of people jumped on the bandwagon when they were winning like that. Now the fans are jumping off the bandwagon since the Rams are mediocre.
You are typical of LA people thinking you're better than people in the rest of the country. Green Bay is only 3 percent of the LA population, yet they have no problem selling out all their football games. Pittsburgh's population is only 17 percent of the LA population, yet they give their team great support. Their stadium is never half empty like the LA Coliseum.

I dont even live in LA,I dont even live in california.

Dude do you ALWAYS put words in peoples mouths when your losing an argument?

you're now putting words in my mouth as well.I NEVER once said I or the Rams were better than anybody else,show me where i ever said I or my team the Rams were better than everybody else.:rolleyes:

I already proved you were clueless in your ramblings when you posted that pic of the Rams/Niners game this year that I was at where you said the stadium had a half empty stadium based on what the stadium looked liked just a few minutes after HALFTIME. when people left to go get refreshments:rolleyes:,then when you proved YOURSELF wrong on that point that this years Niners/Rams game had a half empty stadium by posting those pics of that game this year between the two teams that proved i was correct when i earlier said the stadium was a packed house, to avoid admitting you were wrong that the rams and niners game this year was NOT a half empty stadium,you either lied saying that pic was taken last year or the year before which i proved was IMPOSSIBLE and not true,or went by false information you were told by someone else that that was a pic from last year but seeing how you did not address that error of yours and just come out and say it was an error on your part,it looks to me like it was the former,that you lied to avoid admitting i proved you wrong on that point which i see you evaded.:D

Also dude,why do you bring up irrelevent facts here like the fan support the packers and steelers have and compare it to the fan support the Rams have? .I have never once said that LA has unwavering fan support towards the Rams,that they would pack them in year after year if they had horrible years constantly.:rolleyes: I have never said that they were like the fans of the packers and steelers where they pack them if they are horrible for several years,I have just said and PROVEN that the Rams unlike the chargers are NOT having problems with fan support in LA and when i prove myself correct on that,you bring up something irrelevent to my points i am making comparing them to the fan support of the steelers and packers. whats wrong with this picture here?:rolleyes:

LA is not the only city that has bandwagon fans.the niners do as well now that they are in santa clara.that was the worst mistake they made was moving out of SF because even the years when they were horrible in SF,they always packed them in and sold out but till this year,the games in santa clara,THEY were having half empty stadiums as well

there are MANY cities out there that are the same as LA where the fans are bandwagon fans,kansas city where i live,I can tell you right now before the shottenheimer years back in the 8o's they closed down the upper decks cause the fan support was so horrible being one of the worst teams in the 80's back then. same with cincinatti now and miami.the miami dolphins THEY have horrible fan support now that they are not winners anymore like they were for so long and are a horrible team.:D many other cities have the same problem that LA has so why do you pick on JUST LA for not having die hard fans?:rolleyes: there are only a few cities out there such as pittsburgh and greenbay where they pack them in no matter how horrible they are,:rolleyes:

MY POINT I have been making since day one and you have not been able to counter,is since the move back to LA,the RAMS have have had GREAT fan support,they pack them in.the chargers are BOMBING In fan support.

The Rams unlike the chargers at LEAST pack them in when they are winning. the CHARGERS they WERE winning last year as well. they made it all the way to division playoffs against the patriots last year,you would think with a HALL OF FAMER like Phillip Rivers,the chargers would pack the stadium last year with CHARGER fans,instead of opposing fans:abgg2q.jpg:

MY POINT i have made and you have not been able to counter on this thread,the Rams ARE having fan support in LA and the chargers are NOT and have SIXTEEN road games all year long where the Rams DONT have that problem,that they only experience that problem with just a FEW teams like the packers and cowboys,and the niners are one of them as well. you keep IGNORING this fact and bring up irrelevent facts that have nothing to do with that like the fan support the steelers and packers have comparing it to the fan support of LA towards the rams.:rolleyes:

also you make the VERY WEEK case that LA is not packing them with fan support for the rams based on the NINERS game?

That is weak cause AGAIN,the niners have ALWAYS packed them in for ram games in LA.:abgg2q.jpg:

A team lke the chiefs this year,that WONT happen.

Last edited:

Oh and one more thing,UH I NEVER said that LA has die hard extreme dediicated fans like green bay and pittsburgh does so your POINT is? thats right,you have none.just babble as always.:rolleyes: Like the babble you pulled out of your ass that I think I am better than everybody in the rest of my country. STFU because that is NOT true.show me WHERE I said i was better than everybody else.you know as well i didnt say that/

Plus your laughable and pathetic evidence you gave that LA has half empty stadiums was posting a pic of the last home game of the Rams,the Rams/Niners game this year and your EVIDENCE was "OBVIOUSLY" a picture taken just minutes after HALFTIME was over when everybody left for refreshments.:laughing0301:

THEN when you YOURSELF exposed that was a lie that the stadium was actually a packed house for that game with your OWN link FOR ME proving my case FOR ME that it was a PACKED HOUSE,you THEN flip flopped and LIED saying that pic was taken from a 2018 or 2017 game when every niner and Ram fan in the country knows that is bullshit because they ALL know the Rams wore their classic LA royal blue and yellow colors from the 70's and 80's for the games in the LA coliseum prior to this year since coming back to LA. you then EVADED that fact how i proved you wrong on that.:lmao::laughing0301:

you YOURSELF proved that was a lie FOR ME, by posting that link that showed a PACKED house at the Rams/Niners game just as i said earlier. Yes the majority of the fans there WERE niner fans but that is because the Niners as i said before,have ALWAYS taken over the LA coliseum at Ram games in LA so always,you have NO POINT.:lmao::laughing0301:

just ONE GAME that has pics of the niners taking over the LA coliseum does not back up your babble that they have jumped off the bandwagon.:rolleyes:

Their next home game will be against the Bears on a prime time game.I dont expect the crowd to be energized and be waving flags again everywhere as they did that night,but I DO expect that it will be the same story as the chiefs game where it will be a packed house and the majority of fans will be RAM fans since Chicago is not a team that travels well.

ALSO you fail to mentioned there are MANY cities across the country that have the same problem LA does with the Rams when they are not winning.there are VERY FEW cities out there where the fans pack them in no matter how bad they are. thats how the fans are in kansas city with the chiefs,the titans have that problem,cincinnati does,cleveland does,indianapolis does,tampa bay does,miami sure as hell does. the niners were in santa clara until this year when they stated winning so WHY do you pick on just LA when they are not alone?

MY POINT i have made and you have FAILED to counter in this whole thread is The Rams while being in LA,HAVE had fan support,they have NOT had SIXTEEN road games all year long as the chargers have and the chargers are the ONLY team that HAS sixteen road games every year.:rolleyes:

This is priceless watching Dean Spanos explode over this rumor here.:lmao::laughing0301:

He is pissed off over this rumor because the media is no longer keeping it a secret for him and a lid on it that the chargers are bombing in LA.:2up:

This is their new way of getting the word out the attendance problems the chargers are having in LA and how they are bombing with fan support with empty seats everywhere in Carson for the people that dont know about the chargers situation there, is why the media put the report out on London. :2up:Its making the news of mainstream sports outlets everywhere now,first sports illustrated and then local writers in LA and in SD,now this. comday gold.:iyfyus.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Chargers owner Dean Spanos blasts London report

well i dont expect them to go to London,Spanos IS correct on that but it is so obvious he is lying his ass off saying we plan to play here for a long time.:abgg2q.jpg: well thats not totally true,they MIGHT play there in LA for a long time but the ONLY way they would do so is if they would rebrand going into the Inglewood stadium next year. HE now knows the chargers will NEVER be embraced in LA,that nobody gives a crap about them there and san diego fans wisely wont go up and support them.:2up::beer:

thats the ONLY way they would ever have any kind of chance of succeeding in LA is if they totally rebraded and spanos knows that now.lol:2up::abgg2q.jpg:

They might want to hold off a while. After the pathetic showing the Rams gave getting their asses handed to them by the hobbled Steelers on their 4th QB and 4th RB, and still held them to only a field goal, the Chargers might be the better team BY FAR.

see this is WHY I put you on ignore last year after our discussions about your criminal cheatriots how they could not win the playoffs without having the refs in their pockets.same as how you evaded facts back then when i took you to school on that,you are doing the SAME thing here down to the tee going by warped opinions you pull out of your ass just as you did back then with the chatriots instead of FACTS.

FACTS prove you are babbling same as he has in all his posts on this thread.FACTS prove NOBODY in LA gives a shit about the chargers or ever will, EVEN if they win.

as i told him earlier,normally it is a correct statement to make when saying winning cures everything.that is true UNLESS we are talking about LA,In LA that could not be any further from the truth.

this post of yours to no surprise,is asinine and retarded same as your posts always are,this is on par for you how clueless you always are in your discussions not only on the patriots,but the chargers and rams as well.
The Rams have a long history in LA,53 years of it,they arent just going to all of a sudden just jump ship and abondon the Rams :rolleyes:

The Rams and the Raiders are the two teams that have the most fans in LA. The chargers have ZERO fans.Raider fans are not just all of a sudden going to stop cheering for the raiders and become a chargers fan even if the chargers win,they wont do so with the rams either and neither will ram fans with the chargers.:rolleyes:

the clippers in basketball work in LA even though they play second fiddle to the Lakers and always will because they did not have a long history of playing in another city prior to coming to LA.

.sports fans are ALWAYS going to associate the chargers with SAN DIEGO cause of their long history there. and the san diego fans are smart,i tip my cap of to them for being smart and not going up to LA to cheer on the chargers,why would a city want to support a team that left them and gave them the middle finger? sports fans in LA have it made it clear to the NFL.they DO NOT want the chargers in LA,they could care less even if they win all time,they dont want them.:rolleyes:

HOW do I know that LA will never support the chargers even if they were superbowl contenders year after year you might ask? simple as pie.thats easy.

as i told him,even the years when the Raiders were great when they were playing in LA,even THEY were never embraced in LA. In their first game at the LA Coliseum when they got there,the attendance was just over 48,000,this DESPITE the fact they had just won the superbowl in oakland the previous year.:lmao::laughing0301:

the year they went to the superbowl,that year the average crowd attendance was just around 48,000 for games,:D and the next year AFTER they won the superbowl,in their home opener game against the green bay packers at the LA coliseum,they drew a measely and laughable 44,000 or so at the game.:D the oakland raiders might have won a superbowl out there in LA but clearly NOBODY in LA cared.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::laughing0301:

Rams on the other issue,have ALWAYS had fan support and always packed them in,the majority of their years when they were in LA matter of fact,up until the early 90's,they were always in the top five in league attendance.

why do you guys NEVER do your research before opening your mouths and end up wit shit on your face?:lmao::laughing0301:

oh and raider fans in LA outnumber charger fans there something like 10 to 1 meaning you could find a 1000 nfl fans in LA and wind up all the charger and raider fans you spotted for the 1000 man lineup,you would have maybe 10 charger fans as opposed to 990 raider fans GUARANTEED EVERYTIME bozo.:abgg2q.jpg:

Which begs the question,if the RAIDERS bombed in LA with fan support when they were there even when they GREAT.,WHY would the chargers be any different? if anything they will do WORSE?:cuckoo::iyfyus.jpg:

i see you are also horrible at math,you somehow think LA would want to support a team that NOBODY even supported last year when they were WINNING,a team that has a LOSING record of 4 and 6 over a team the rams that have a WINNING record of 6-4, BY YOUR own fucked up LOGIC,they should support the rams then since THEY have a winning record and the chargers do not.your fucked up logic is comical as always.:abgg2q.jpg: oh and the chargers ALSO lost to the steelers who had the same fourth string quarterback who at that time was making his FIRST start,at least with the rams, he had at least a few games under his belt when they played the steelers and they were ALSO battling the 12the man in pittsburgh one of the most difficult stadiums to play at cause of crowd noise and they did not have a HOME GAME IN LA that was dominated by steeler fans.

i see as always,your logic is fucked up major BIG TIME same as it is that the cheatriots do not have to cheat to win playoff games.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::laughing0301:

Last edited:
<<For the second straight week, the Rams struggled to get people into the LA Coliseum just one day after USC packed it.>>

Look: Both LA stadiums looked empty Sunday

<<And for Week 1 of just the second season for the Rams back in Los Angeles, it looked like the Coliseum was maybe half full.>>

A ton of empty seats greet the Rams as they start second season in Los Angeles

<<The Coliseum is home of the USC Trojans, who amassed a crowd of over 77,000 the night before for its game against Stanford. The following day, the stadium was not even a 30% full to greet the Rams.>>

The Los Angeles Rams Are Selling Season Tickets For A Laughable Price Just Six Months Removed From A Super Bowl Appearance

<<Rams played their season-opener in a half-empty stadium>>

Los Angeles is still struggling to attract football fans as the Rams played their season-opener in a half-empty stadium

<<Now, empty seats have become the norm at the Los Angeles Coliseum with the Rams using the college football stadium as its temporary venue.>>

Rams facing NFL's biggest attendance drop in a quarter century

There are a whole bunch of empty seats in Los Angeles for the Colts and Rams

<<Where are the fans? The red u see are empty seats. Come on LA!!>>

Weak Two: Empty Seats Outnumber Fans in Several NFL Stadiums

<<Rams ticket for $16? Team’s 3-0 start hasn’t excited seat-buyers>> Note, this is the season after the team made it to the Super Bowl. Why the fan apathy for a team that just went to the Super Bowl?

Rams ticket for $16? Team’s 3-0 start hasn’t excited seat-buyers – Orange County Register

<<For the second straight week, the Rams struggled to get people into the LA Coliseum just one day after USC packed it.>>

<<And for Week 1 of just the second season for the Rams back in Los Angeles, it looked like the Coliseum was maybe half full.>>

<<The Coliseum is home of the USC Trojans, who amassed a crowd of over 77,000 the night before for its game against Stanford. The following day, the stadium was not even a 30% full to greet the Rams.>>

The Los Angeles Rams Are Selling Season Tickets For A Laughable Price Just Six Months Removed From A Super Bowl Appearance

Los Angeles is still struggling to attract football fans as the Rams played their season-opener in a half-empty stadium

<<Now, empty seats have become the norm at the Los Angeles Coliseum with the Rams using the college football stadium as its temporary venue.>>

<<Rams ticket for $16? Team’s 3-0 start hasn’t excited seat-buyers>> Note, this is the season after the team made it to the Super Bowl. Why the fan apathy for a team that just went to the Super Bowl?

Rams ticket for $16? Team’s 3-0 start hasn’t excited seat-buyers – Orange County Register
Why do you bother? He's a trolling one-note shitlord.

see this is WHY I put you on ignore last year after our discussions about your criminal cheatriots how they could not win the playoffs
tl; dr.

For God's sake, talk about your poor triggered wombat who shits his pants every time someone tells him the truth about his beloved LA Bums or his despised Patriots, the greatest team of all time. Do please ignore me if you are going to soil your diaper every time someone tells you something you are going to disagree with!

:anj_stfu::bsflag:

yep thats what you always do,thats no secret.LOL

seldom why i ever read your bullshit you post only taking you off ignore briefly to see what new lies you had to tell about me.

Last edited:
see this is WHY I put you on ignore last year after our discussions about your criminal cheatriots how they could not win the playoffs
tl; dr.

For God's sake, talk about your poor triggered wombat who shits his pants every time someone tells him the truth about his beloved LA Bums or his despised Patriots, the greatest team of all time. Do please ignore me if you are going to soil your diaper every time someone tells you something you are going to disagree with!

TRUTH? It sure has never come from you in the past on our discussions on the cheatriots thats for sure:abgg2q.jpg: only thing they are great at is being the greatest CHEATING team of all time,:lmao::laughing0301:

and it sure did NOT come from in your first on this thread after you quoted my post when i mentioned the only way the chargers would have any chance in LA to succeed in the future is if they rebranded and YOU responded saying they might want to hold off on that for a while because the rams lost to the steelers who are a bad team i dont deny,

I then pointed out the Chargers ALSO lost to the steelers with that SAME quarterback and yet the rams still have a winning record of 5-4 but the chargers have a LOSING record at 4-6 and yet even though they LOST to the steelers as well where that 4th string quarterback made his FIRST start ever,the steelers,the SAME team you were crapping on the rams on for losing to them,:rolleyes: and yet you have this fucked up logic which i just proved in SPADES is fucked up,that the chargers are somehow WAY BETTER? .:cuckoo::rofl::lmao::laughing0301:

i just tell the FACTS that you have this fucked up logic that LA should want to start cheering on the chargers over the rams for some reason,a team that has a LOSING record right now who ALSO lost the steelers no less and i have to keep repeating to you that since you EVADED that fact,:rolleyes:

after i posted THOSE facts,you could not only not come up with a valid answer WHY LA shoudl follow your warped logic to cheer on the chargers over the rams,but you ALSO pulled out of your ass with NOTHING to back it up on,that the chargers are WAY better.:cuckoo::lmao::laughing0301:

as always,everytime i own you,you evade the facts and dont address them and post something irrelevent in evading my points.:abgg2q.jpg:

I have no problem with people dissing on the rams,i have been critical of them this year myself. what I DO have a problem with, is you coming on here posting retarded gibberish that the chargers are WAY better than the rams because the rams lost to a crappy team the steelers with a rookie quarterback and then ignoring my FACTS i gave that the CHARGERS ALSO lost to the STEELERS against the SAME QUARTERBACK and watching you cowardly run off and not address that stupid shit you posted that they are SOMEHOW in your OWN words, WAY BETTER?.:wtf::lmao::laughing0301:

SERIOUSLY, ever since i have met you, you have NEVER posted a single thing that was valid. do you even READ your posts in what your posting? I honestly dont think you do personally.:lmao:

I'll give you ONE MORE chance,but you keep it up with this retarded gibbersih,than its back to ignore for SURE since as always,you cant stand tow to toe in a debate.

Last edited:

Did you even read what the title of the next to last link you just posted SAYS? that title of that thread only CONFIRMS what I just got done saying that LA is NOT the only NFL city that does not have DIE HARD fans like the packers or steelers that pack them in win or lose that MANY NFL cities have the SAME problem LA does.that title of that thread says-

empty seats outnumber fans in SEVERAL stadiums.:rofl::lmao:

so I prove my case as always to be TRUE.:D

those are all clearly stories being made up by writers just to have a story to right about cause here is the proof in the pudding on that, did you notice where one of the writers lied saying -the STEELERS had a lot of empty seats?

ALL these wanna be wriiters are all posting propaganda,all those of the stadium are CLEARLY way before the games started INCLUDING Ram games.:laughing0301:

you just said yourself earlier the steelers pack them in no matter what which is true, REMEMBER THAT? :lmao::laughing0301:

this quote of yours below?

"Pittsburgh's population is only 17 percent of the LA population, yet they give their team great support."

.well that link you posted has some idiot LYING writer saying that there were empty seats everywhere for the steelers game played in pittssburgh.:lmao:

also as i just told you earlier,you CLEARLY are clueless about Ram fans in LA same as all those idiot writers are from those lying links,i noticed in one of those links,one of those idiot writers said- this is the first quarter and there are a bunch of empty seats.

what that writer OMITTED is that Ram fans in LA are ALWAYS late in arriving at games to LA because of the horrendous traffic out there. you have never been to a rams game like i have so you and these writers as well,are all clueless that the stadium does NOT start getting packed until around the middle of the second quarter.:lmao::laughing0301:

they are also LYING as well saying the home opener was half empty. I watched that game this year and by the second quarter the stadium was packed. sports writers like to make shit up just to have somethign to talk about dude.they get away with it all the time

you ALREADY proved earlier that you are clueless when you stated that pic of the rams and niners game from this year.that it had a half empty stadium and then LATER you proved my point FOR ME you were clueless and my earlier statement was true that there was not an empty seat in the house with a link that showed the WHIOLE STADIUM was packed with not an empty seat.:lmao::laughing0301:

you flip flopped saying FIRST the niners/rams game had a half empty stadium this year based on a pic you showed where the pic was OBVIOUSLY taken just minutes after halftime when everybody left for refreshments as i proved with YOUR HELP when you debunked that BS with your OWN LINK that showed a packed house with no empty seats and then you made a FALSE claim the earlier pic you posted was of last year or the year before when i called you out that that was a LIE.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

do you not remember when i said earlier that SEVERAL stadiums are having the SAME problem the Rams are in LA? well this link itself just by the title ALONE proves that FOR ME.

Weak Two: Empty Seats Outnumber Fans in Several NFL Stadiumsall you keep doing is proving FOR ME that I know what i am talking about.:abgg2q.jpg:

you just posted here and we agreed on that the steelers always pack them in,well THIS idiot sportswritter is LYING saying the stadium had a half empty stadium for the game with this propaganda piece i see you dot not catch.:iyfyus.jpg:

EEh-FAjXkAMscgS.jpg

oh and i ALSO noticed that one of the other lying wanna be sportswriters posted a pic of a rams game where the writer HIMSELF said the game was was being played in the FIRST QUARTER,well that sportswriter is an idiot,he is clueless same as you are,neither of you have obviously ever been to a rams game in LA because if either you or that idiot sportswriter had,you both would KNOW,that Ram fans in LA are ALWAYS arriving late for games in LA because the traffic is so bad on game day sunday that they dont start filling up the stadium until the middle of the second quarter.i guarantee you ALL those pics were taken in the first quarter or minutes after halftime when everyone left for refreshments. I know that cause i watched the home opener and the stadium was NOT half empty as that lying writter said in his BS claims.

dude the WHOLE world KNOWS that the chargers are the ONLY team in the NFL that has SIXTEEN road games all year long.you have FAILED to disprove that and that the Rams have the same problem and I proved earlier that is NOT the case.

so THAT being the case,WHY dont you stick to the TOPIC of the thread where you actually made well thought out posts instead of nonsense babbling when you made good guesses on where the chargers could go to for a new city? instead on unproven babbling about the rams?

,give it up already ,you got NOTHING.:abgg2q.jpg: posting links of the stadium in the first quarter before all the fans arrive does not prove shit.:abgg2q.jpg:

Like in this post here below,it was well thought out and informative post and did not contain any unproven babble in them.this was a well thought out opinion piece you made.I did not agree with some of your points you made but i for sure respected them because you were not grasping at straws mainly. that is what you have kept doing in your FAILURE to disprove me that the chargers are the ONLY team that ALWAYS has sixteen road games all year long,

Like i said,THIS was a great post when you just talking about the CHARGERS where they could go,STICK to that,something you at LEAST have a good grasp on.:2up:

'm not so sure London would work. Higher travel costs, division realignment would be necessary, the people of London might not embrace a team whose owner has a reputation for not caring about the fans.

Winning cures everything, so if Spanos could put a winning team on the field for 5 straight years he could win over more fans in LA.

His other relocation options are limited. It's rumored a certain owner in Texas will not let any other NFL owner relocate his team to San Antonio or Oklahoma City. Spanos has pissed off the fans in San Diego so he can't move back there. I'm not sure if taxpayers in Portland would build a new stadium for him. St. Louis fans are still waiting for Kroenke to pay back the PSL money he owes them so Spanos might not get a warm welcome in St. Louis. That leaves smaller market cities like Birmingham and Memphis.

Last edited:
Pittsburgh's population is only 17 percent of the LA population, yet they give their team great support."

very true but accoriding to this wanna be sportwriter who obviously has to post LIES to keep readers interested,he is LYING here saying what we BOTH know to be untrue that the Steelers do NOT have great fan support with this pic in the fourth quarter as his evidence they dont support them.:abgg2q.jpg:

EEh-FAjXkAMscgS.jpg

ALL you have done in this whole thread is prove my points FOR ME that i indeed know what I am talking about that the chargers have bombed in LA but the rams have not/LOL

Like when i said earlier that MANY other cities have the same problem that the rams in LA are having,.that there are empty seats in MANY of the NFL cities and your OWN link just proved that FOR ME.:abgg2q.jpg:

FIRST you tell a lie that the Rams and niners game this year had a half empty stadium posting a pic that i PROVED was taken just minutes after halftime when all the fans left to go get refreshments and then when i mentioned i was at that game and the stadium was packed and there was not an empty seat in the house and said you lied about that,you THEN proved i was telling the TRUTH about that proving my case FOR ME by posting a link that proved i WAS telling the truth because YOUR link that YOU posted,confirmed that for me with pics that showed the stadium WAS packed.

THEN when i called you out on that lie,you THEN made up ANOTHER lie that i indeed proved to be a lie when you said that pic of those empty seats taken you posted, was from last year or the year before where i proved that a LIE because every niner fan and ram fan knows this was the FIRST year the rams wore their WHITES at home against the niners as that pic shows them wearing instead of the royal blue and yellow that they DID where the least three years against the niners since they been back in LA.:abgg2q.jpg:

FIRST you made THAT comical goof,proving my case FOR ME,now AGAIN you prove my case FOR ME that it is NOT just LA that has fans that dont cheer them on no matter how bad they are like the packers and steelers do,your OWN link proves FOR ME i am telling the truth that MANY cities around the country have the same problem LA has of not devoted fans that have great fan support. with THIS link

you need to get glasses because you missed where this link you posted confims what i said before that SEVERAL NFL stadiums are having empty seats.:abgg2q.jpg: oh and as i said,these writers have all lied,i saw the home opener and contrary to the lies they spun suing the first quarter as their lame evidence, it was PACKED after the first quarter was over,posting pics on theg ame taking place during the first quarter as these writers have is NOT proof that the rams have half empty seats.I was at that niners game,i saw with my own eyes there was not an empty seat in the house,its been like that ALL year long charlie,not so for the chargers.:2up:

comedy gold.proving my case FOR ME as always.

again MY point i have made and you have FAILED to counter is that the chargers are the ONLY team in the NFL that ALWAYS has SIXTEEN road games all year long.:2up::lmao::laughing0301:

give it up dude,you are embarrassing yourself,again stick wit realistic options for the chargers where they can go to of cities since they are bombing in LA so badly unlike the rams,a topic you actually KNOW something about.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
tl; dr.

TRUTH? It sure has never come from you in the past on our discussions on the cheatriots thats for sure:abgg2q.jpg: only thing they are great at is being the greatest CHEATING team of all time,:lmao::laughing0301:

and it sure did NOT come from in your first on this thread after you quoted my post when i mentioned the only way the chargers would have any chance in LA to succeed in the future is if they rebranded and YOU responded saying they might want to hold off on that for a while because the rams lost to the steelers who are a bad team i dont deny,

I then pointed out the Chargers ALSO lost to the steelers with that SAME quarterback and yet the rams still have a winning record of 5-4 but the chargers have a LOSING record at 4-6 and yet even though they LOST to the steelers as well where that 4th string quarterback made his FIRST start ever,the steelers,the SAME team you were crapping on the rams on for losing to them,:rolleyes: and yet you have this fucked up logic which i just proved in SPADES is fucked up,that the chargers are somehow WAY BETTER? .:cuckoo::rofl::lmao::laughing0301:

i just tell the FACTS that you have this fucked up logic that LA should want to start cheering on the chargers over the rams for some reason,a team that has a LOSING record right now who ALSO lost the steelers no less and i have to keep repeating to you that since you EVADED that fact,:rolleyes:

after i posted THOSE facts,you could not only not come up with a valid answer WHY LA shoudl follow your warped logic to cheer on the chargers over the rams,but you ALSO pulled out of your ass with NOTHING to back it up on,that the chargers are WAY better.:cuckoo::lmao::laughing0301:

as always,everytime i own you,you evade the facts and dont address them and post something irrelevent in evading my points.:abgg2q.jpg:

I have no problem with people dissing on the rams,i have been critical of them this year myself. what I DO have a problem with, is you coming on here posting retarded gibberish that the chargers are WAY better than the rams because the rams lost to a crappy team the steelers with a rookie quarterback and then ignoring my FACTS i gave that the CHARGERS ALSO lost to the STEELERS against the SAME QUARTERBACK and watching you cowardly run off and not address that stupid shit you posted that they are SOMEHOW in your OWN words, WAY BETTER?.:wtf::lmao::laughing0301:

SERIOUSLY, ever since i have met you, you have NEVER posted a single thing that was valid. do you even READ your posts in what your posting? I honestly dont think you do personally.:lmao:

I'll give you ONE MORE chance,but you keep it up with this retarded gibbersih,than its back to ignore for SURE since as always,you cant stand tow to toe in a debate.

^^^^^^^ Poor Triggered Boise.
LA Bums still suck, no hope for the Super Bowl, they only got in last year on a gift from the refs, maybe parking lot attendants this year for when the Pats likely appear there again.

:anj_stfu::bsflag:

yep thats what you always do,thats no secret.LOL

seldom why i ever read your bullshit you post only taking you off ignore briefly to see what new lies you had to tell about me.
Troll, troll, troll your boat...

Seriously, kid...is trolling this forum your ENTIRE LIFE? You post the same tired old shit, the same tired old gifs, and you just re-re-re-re-repost them for the thirtieth time whenever anyone disagrees with you.

tl; dr.

^^^^^^^ Poor Triggered Boise.
LA Bums still suck, no hope for the Super Bowl, they only got in last year on a gift from the refs, maybe parking lot attendants this year for when the Pats likely appear there again.

see thats the difference between me and you is I at LEAST "DONT" live in denial mode that the Rams got a superbowl trip giftwarpped to them by the refs,YOU live in denial mode that the cheatriots ALSO got a giftwrap trip to the superbowl in the game against the chiefs last year where i took you to school on that but you of course,covered your ears and closed your eyes to the facts you could not counter. you ALSO live in denial mode that they ALWAYS get a trip to the supeerbowl giftwrapped to them by the refs every year always getting the calls and the other teams dont :abgg2q.jpg::itsok::cuckoo:

YOU always cover your ears and close your eyes that the pats CANT win big games WITHOUT cheating and WITHOUT having the refs in their pockets no matter HOW MANY people put the evidence right in front of your nose,you are so butthurt on the truth on that:itsok: same as that other troll who came on trolling posting lies about me that I also have on ignore and only took him off for a second to address his latest lie that he spread about me.

EVERYTIME myself or someone else exposed how the pats CANT win big games WITHOUT having the refs in their pockets and WITHOUT cheating,you did the SAME thing back then you are doing NOW,evade the facts and change the subject.:lmao::laughing0301:

you are doing the SAME THING here on this discussion about the CHARGERS that you did back then when you could not counter facts that the pats cant win big games without the refs in their pockets.:D just as you ALWAYS do,you change the topic and evade the FACTS.:rolleyes:

the topic here is NOT about the cheatiots cheating you bozo,:rolleyes:its about how the CHARGERS are the ONLY team in the NFL that have SIXTEEN road games all year long that nobody on here has been able to disprove.try to keep up around here.

you came on here trolling same as you did on the patriots threads last year,talking crap about the rams after i posted that the ONLY way the CHARGERS would have ANY kind of chance to succceed in the NFL going into the Inglewood stadium next year in the future in LA is if they REBRANDED.

YOU came on trolling saying that the chargers should hold off on that saying crap with retarded logic that because the rams lost to the steelers,a crappy team with a 4th string quarterback.the chargers should hold off rebranding because the chargers are WAY BETTER? are you so fucking stupid that you forgot you made that retarded post?:lmao::laughing0301:

Last edited:
oh and if all of THAT was too complicated for you to understand which I am sure it IS,here it is for you in short AGAIN since you evaded it before. TWO short and sweet simple questions straight to the point

again this is about the CHARGERS so stick to the topic and dont evade thefacts of what you posted by changing the subject to the cheatriots.:rolleyes:

1.WHY the fuck should the CHARGERS hold off rebranding going into Inglewood next year as YOU stated earlier that they should when i said that was the ONLY way they might have a chance to draw big crowds in LA? . NOBODY in LA gives a flying fuck about the chargers EVEN when they win,that is WHY i said they wont EVER succeed in LA no matter HOW great they are.:D

WHY should the chargers hold off rebranding as YOU stated when NOBODY in LA gives a crap about the chargers? simple question.

2.YOU said that the chargers are WAY better than the Rams BECAUSE the Rams lost to a crappy football team the steelers who had a 4th string quarterback. MYSELF countered this point of yours with the FACTS that the Chargers ALSO lost to the steelers and have a losing record where the rams at LEAST have a a winning record. you EVADED these two questions of mine and changed the topic to the subject of the cheatriots.:rolleyes::lmao::laughing0301:

something telle me you are going to evade these two questions again and change the topic to the cheatriots again which is EXACTLY what you did back then when you could not counter the facts they CANNOT win big games WITHOUT the refs in their pockets,evade the facts and change the topic.:abgg2q.jpg:

NOTHING has changed with you since back then.:lmao::laughing0301:

Last edited:

as always.someone just keeps proving my point FOR ME that I am correct that the chargers are the ONLY team in the NFL that has SIXTEEN road games all year long.:2up:

from one of his OWN links.lol
Rams executives insist it doesn’t mean L.A. football fans aren’t excited. They note the team has been in the NFL’s top 10 for home attendance since returning to Los Angeles in 2015

Hmmmmmm,Rams have been in the TOP 10 in HOME attendance since their return to LA in 2015. that just backs up what i said EARLIER,that in the previous 50 years BEFORE the Rams left LA for st louis "cause they could not get a new stadium in LA back then" that the majority of their years in LA,they were ALWAYS in the top 5 in league attendance.the early 90's being the exception.:lmao::laughing0301:

this pic here also debunks that garbage that there is not a lot of excitement over the rams starting 3-0. I see THOUSANDS of Rams fans in this pic and a packed house,Looks like LOTS of excitement to me.:rolleyes::abgg2q.jpg:

LDN-L-RAMS-0915-DC-41-1-1.jpg

the ONLY time the Rams did NOT have great fan support in their 4 years back in LA was in the second half of the 2015 season when the stadiums yes WERE half empty then but that was BECAUSE the fans were pissed off at stan kroneke for brining jeff fisher to LA when he could never win in st louis.,that and the first few games the next season as well because they STILL had the bad taste of jeff fisher lingering in their mouths, cant blame the fans,who in their right mind would want to kep paying money to see a team where the owner kept brinigng back a loser of a coach that could not win.:rolleyes:

once they saw sean mcvey was not a loser like fisher was and actually was running a good offense,then they started packing them and have ever since.:D

the difference in he chargers and rams as i keep saying and nobody has been able to disprove,is the rams only SOMETIMES have games where the opposing fans take over the LA coliseum like their last home game against the niners and last year against the packers.where the CHARGERS have SIXTEEN road games ALWAYS and are the ONLY NFL team that has that problem,nobody has been able to counter that fact on this thread.:rolleyes::D

oh and as i proved earlier as well.one of those links ALSO just backs up my case FOR ME that OTHER NFL stadiums have had empty seats around the country same as the rams did in the second half of the 2015 season and early 2016 so Lenny just keeps proving my points FOR ME with his OWN LINKS.priceleess.comedy gold.:lmao::laughing0301:

Last edited:
hey mr babble toofreak, you said the chargers would want to hold off rebranding in LA WITHOUT any logic or sound reasoning behind it other than the fucked up logic cause the rams lost to the steelers,well AGAIN the chargers ALSO lost to the steelers and THIS is whats really laughable in their loss to the steelers:abgg2q.jpg: yet you came on here crapping about the RAMS OMITTING how the CHARGERS lost to the steelers as well EVADING that fact same as you always do on the cheaters.:2up:

The Chargers are ranked 28th in the league in rushing offense at 69.5 yards per game. It's their second-worst total in franchise history after eight games.

Not only THAT but

wow makes perfect sense alright for the city of LA to want the chargers,a team with a LOSING record over the rams,a team with a WINNING record,as ALWAYS you have some pretty fucked up logic just as you do about the cheatrots being a great team when they have to cheat to win big games all the time. you never fail to amuse me as always with your retarded logic and babble.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

turns out the rams move to LA was briillaint by kroneke,the value of his team has more than doubled since he move as many experts said it would,spanos on the other hand,his chagers have only gone into the NEGATIVE column.lol

NFL Team Values Show Bad News for Chargers

Nor so the Rams have THIS problem Einstein:rolleyes::lmao::laughing0301:

The Los Angeles Chargers had a worse week than you did. In fact, given everything that went down during Week 10 of the 2019 NFL season, it's easy to pinpoint this past seven day stretch as the worst since the franchise moved to LA in January of 2017 -- and that's saying something.

The next day Chargers owner Dean Spanos embarrassed himself with an unbecoming, unhinged, obscenity-laced rant about how the story wasn't true and the franchise was going to be in Los Angeles for a long time:

The other owners have to feel as if they handed Dean & co. a golden ticket and he's done absolutely nothing with it. Nothing has improved. We're still seeing weekly stadium takeovers by opposing fans, wildly disappointing PSL sales, no real fan outreach, zero buzz for the franchise in and around LA and a complete lack of urgency or initiative coming from ownership."
The Chargers Just Had Their Worst Week Since Moving to Los Angeles

and you think the RAMS have problems Einstein?
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Los Angeles Times columnist Bill Plaschke said what we all know by now: the Chargers don't belong in LA and will never fit there:2up::beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back