Chargers rumor is they are now going to London.LOL

Discussion in 'Sports' started by LA RAM FAN, Nov 5, 2019.

1. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,865
    Dude London will never happen.that rumor will go on forever but it will never happen because none of the players coming out of college would ever agree to being the home team in London having to travel across the world like they would have to and Lenny brought these good points as well that also makes sense.

Higher travel costs, division realignment would be necessary, the people of London might not embrace a team whose owner has a reputation for not caring about the fans.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  2. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,865
    So Angelo lennypartiv

doesnt look like you saw this post that proves that even if the chargers win all the time,they STILL wont ever be embraced in LA.that LA is a ONE TEAM NFL city,that it ONLY works if it is the Rams because LA is Rams country as I proved.

as i said,the NFL was too stupid to understand that two NFL teams in LA has NEVER worked and never will.that it only works if it is the Rams and the Rams ONLY.

3. Angelo

Angelo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,367
    This may be a bad analogy but look at Baltimore and Indianapolis - the way they were tossed around (Colts orig from Baltimore and Ravens from Cleveland )
    It goes to show you never know with NFL.

The Jets and Giants never really had proper homes in NY. ( Meadowlands or Met Life stadium now is in NJ) and that's both their home fields now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,865
    Dude you need to do your research before you post pics like this on the Rams in LA. as you can tell by looking at the uniform colors in the pic,that was a game against the niners this year.

I was at that game and the stadium was PACKED,there was not an empty seat in the house.I looked all over the stadium,I could not find one. as i said,this pic was OBVIOUSLY taken just a few minutes after halftime when the majority of the crowds left to get refreshments.

see what you dont understand Lenny,is the people who post these pics on the net are ALWAYS Ram fans from st louis who are butthurt that they lost the Rams to LA.:abgg2q.jpg: this photo you found is no exception.they try and convince people that the Rams are failing in LA by always posting pics of the game when it just got started early in the first quarter before all the late LA Ram fan arrivals who always show up late because of the LA traffic.

there is even a USMB poster on here named KISSMY,he is one of those st louis trolls who is butthurt that his hometown STANK LOUIS, lost the Rams.:auiqs.jpg:

as you can see from this link,

Rams bitches!

[​IMG]

HE tried to convince people that the Rams had attendance problems in a game against the Eagles last year in this pic but he failed miserably like the troll he is forgetting to mention that pic was taken either shortly after halftime or early in the first quarter:abgg2q.jpg:

as you can,I took him to school and showed him what a liar and troll he is with this pic where you can see the game is CLEARLY being played in the second half since it has gotten dark now and once you look past the hot looking cheerleaders and look at the crowd in the background,a packed house,not an empty seat.

exposed troll kissmy butthurt st louis fan kissmy is.:lmao::laughing0301:

[​IMG]

5. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,865
    I wouldnt put it past the NFL for a minute that they would try and get NFL football to London,i dont put ANYTHING past the NFL. Not after being stupid enough to let the rams go to a small hicktown in stank louis and now the chargers to LA, but the reason i am confidant London will never happen is that would be the last straw for the players,nobody in college would be willing to move their familys across the world no matter how much they want to make millions playing a kids sport.they would all go and use their degree they go in what they majored in and get another job before they would agree to move overseas to London.

6. Angelo

Angelo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,367
    Send the Jets....then the Giants can have their own stadium.
    London Jets sounds good.

7. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,865
    this dude chris hit the nail on the head,he knows what he is talking about,that the chargers need to get the hell out of LA cause they are an embassment to the NFL this other guy names parker that argues with him is one stupid fuck though,he seriously thinks the chargers could build a fanbase in LA.WHAT A FUCKING MORON.lol

Chris Broussard - The Chargers Need To MOVE OUT of LA

this lady sportswrriter she gets is,she AGREES with chris.:2up:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/columnist/nancy-armour/2019/11/05/nfls-chargers-were-always-awful-fit-los-angeles/4168457002/:beer:

this is a great video here with some excellent information in it.

I agree with this guy,we KNOW the NFL is embarrased over this situation of the chargers move in LA,the owners are pissed at spanos because they did not think he would take the option to move to LA,they thought he would stay in san diego and work something out to get something done there. Its no secret the NFL wants the chargers out of LA,but i think its safe to say this guy is correct as well that they want DEAN SPANOS out of the NFL as well.:2up:

Its also a great listen because he also tells it like it is WHY the chargers or even jaguars,wont be going to London,why that wont happen.he makes perfect sense.:beer:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  8. 22lcidw

22lcidw Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,865
    There was a conversation about the Chargers. There is a belief for at least a few years they will draw crowds. The stadium is new. People want to see it. There are other things to do in the area also. But the tickets at least in the secondary markets will be cheaper. Much cheaper then the Rams. And that will get people into this high tech stadium complex. Also they get I believe 50% of the profits as currently under agreement. The person spouting believed it is ten years of the Chargers receiving money just for being tenants. True or false?

9. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,865
    this is a great video here on why the rams left LA.the last two minutes is priceless explaining WHY st louis wont ever have another NFL team and why that is out for the chargers,their fan support for the rams there was HORRIBLE,same as the chargers have in carson only not to the extremes they are obviously.LOL

10. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,865
    yeah but they will get to see the new stadium when the RAMS play their games,those cheap tickets will only be bought by visiting teams same as they are now though is the thing. thats not what i heard that the chargers get 50% of the profits,since kroneke is funding it he gets most the profits is what i have heard. the last part i dont know about,will have to check on.