Chaos in Iran

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
TEHRAN, Iran (CNN) -- He was surrounded and pleading for them to stop but six men with clubs, batons and metal rods kept battering a young Iranian man with ruthless force. The swing that keeps replaying in my head was the black baton that smashed the man in the skull behind his left ear.

Seconds earlier the man had dared to stand up to the baton wielding men because they had shoved a 14-year-old girl. For his chivalry he got one of the most savage beatings I have ever seen at the hands of four Iranian riot policemen and members of the Baseej, Iran's plain clothed volunteer militia.

"To hell with Iran," he said as he sat beaten and battered along the sidewalk. "This is not my government. This is not my country."

A grown man who watched the beating burst into tears.

This was a glimpse of the ugly aftermath of Iran's presidential elections, which sparked outrage among supporters of candidate Mir Hossein Moussavi.

Moussavi's backers are calling President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's landslide victory a sham. They're demanding the vote be annulled. The government's response has been a ruthless and violent crackdown.

Hatred, chaos and savage beatings in Tehran - CNN.com

Yup... Iranians should have seen this coming. Little junior Hitler says "well, whether you like it or not, I'm the President for another four years."

Kind of like what we have here... we have a President that's never proven he's a natural born American citizen as the constitution requires.

TEHRAN, Iran (CNN) -- He was surrounded and pleading for them to stop but six men with clubs, batons and metal rods kept battering a young Iranian man with ruthless force. The swing that keeps replaying in my head was the black baton that smashed the man in the skull behind his left ear.

Seconds earlier the man had dared to stand up to the baton wielding men because they had shoved a 14-year-old girl. For his chivalry he got one of the most savage beatings I have ever seen at the hands of four Iranian riot policemen and members of the Baseej, Iran's plain clothed volunteer militia.

"To hell with Iran," he said as he sat beaten and battered along the sidewalk. "This is not my government. This is not my country."

This was a glimpse of the ugly aftermath of Iran's presidential elections, which sparked outrage among supporters of candidate Mir Hossein Moussavi.

Moussavi's backers are calling President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's landslide victory a sham. They're demanding the vote be annulled. The government's response has been a ruthless and violent crackdown.

This kind of savagery will be the government's undoing. The supreme leader can no longer hide behind the cloak of ahmadinejad because everyone now knows who is calling the shots in Iran.

Yup... Iranians should have seen this coming. Little junior Hitler says "well, whether you like it or not, I'm the President for another four years."

Kind of like what we have here... we have a President that's never proven he's a natural born American citizen as the constitution requires.

Absolute horse shit. First you can not compare Obama to that idiot in Iran, you can not compare the US Government ( yet anyway) to Iran's. Secondly. Obama was born in the US. There is absolutely no reason to believe that in 1961 his mother and her parents would have any reason to care whether he was born in Africa or here. You see in either case he is an American Citizen. And I argue in either case he is a NATURAL BORN citizen.

Obama has all kind of problems and I believe is doing all kind of questionable things, but harping on this nonsense gets us no where fast.

This kind of savagery will be the government's undoing. The supreme leader can no longer hide behind the cloak of ahmadinejad because everyone now knows who is calling the shots in Iran.
its what most of us already knew
chris is late to the party, again

If the world community wanted to disrupt the Iranian government and make a change in its leadership, now would be the time to do it as most of the young Iranians are really pissed at the outcome of the election.

Forum List

Back