change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our children will change the damage that our generation ignored and ruined for them ..

I looks like so many are brainwashed by the NRA... Obama is coming to get your guns..Oh my God.

.Dummies

Our children will change the damage that our generation ignored and ruined for them ..

I looks like so many are brainwashed by the NRA... Obama is coming to get your guns..Oh my God.

.Dummies

Your children will likely be screamy leftists that sue others over a word and demand the removal of the American flag from all public spaces because it's so fucking hurty. Spare me the details of what this generation of intolerant crybabies y'all are raising will do to this country.

.Dummies

Your children will likely be screamy leftists that sue others over a word and demand the removal of the American flag from all public spaces because it's so fucking hurty. Spare me the details of what this generation of intolerant crybabies y'all are raising will do to this country.

The GOP just raised the fees for college, the GOP is in bed with the NRA , Big Pharma, Health Insurance, just about everything they touch is screwing over our children..including a HUGE DEPT..

he does have a point......and yet i think the democrats are too....i have a country meeting tonight and as a liberal gun owner i dread it

.Dummies

The GOP just raised the fees for college, the GOP is in bed with the NRA , Big Pharma, Health Insurance, just about everything they touch is screwing over our children..including a HUGE DEPT..

What dept?

.Dummies

What dept?

DEBT..( no sleep )

.Dummies

You're a liar or a fool if you think the democrats run things any differently.
And what does that have to do with the topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back