Change For Large Bills

inlitend

Rookie
Oct 6, 2008
How does one start with the tragedy of a man elected only to be rejected. How does one regurgitate the grotesque visions of a revolution.Visions that have been a curse because they are always given birth.This man is clueless he thinks the dollar Bills he has in hand will make up for the change American's Demand. And Yes And ! Did anyone have an ear to hear this man say the future is bright with a world economy that doesn't rely on American consumption of goods> you da#! skippy the enlightened and the racist frighten hear this man loud and clear. Yet, he swallowed his spit and proceeded to say he will hold a jobs summit! For what? When it is clear that he see's no future in American consumption this means no jobs to pay for this consumption right? No, public relations just big business, "innovations".

Yes, Ones grotesque vision of a revolution that will be televised, will find the jobless with their eye's open wide and Black Water turning the waters red. Offering their own resolution instead; the change for bills will be viewed as the beast needless to say the lies will surely cease. If you find yourself understanding this riddle, believe in the power of the black widow. Unless he finds resolve in Godly truth he to will be consumed by the power of the youth. Never sustaining the platform on which he stood forgetting the power of the white hood. The blood of blue and red run deep he to will be consumed by his playful deceit. A bill passed that he knew would never last. His conscience like sand through an hour glass. This to shall come to pass. The revolution will be televised despite this man being ill advised. No one saw this coming including me; a wolf in sheep's clothing not who he seemed to be.Now the revolution everyone hope to avoid is inevitable. Forgive the run on's and the endless prattling but just like the Egyptian sistrum my visions are rattling. .

Last edited:
What complete and utter nonsense!

Please post again once your meds kick in

My word the most inane always seem to have the least to say; with no argument because he or she is not well read. This is not my problem it is yours. Read.Comprehend. Substantiate an argument once you are actually able to begin to comprehend what you have read. Oh, that's right you can't even evolve an argument, because you are utterly clueless. Therefore, don't waste my time. Unless, your next response is an educated one, I will dismiss you as a tantrum having snot nose child.Go blow your nose kid. You are out of your league. :eusa_hand:

Last edited:

My word the most inane always seem have the least to say with no argument because he or she is not well read. This is not my problem it is yours. Read.Comprehend. Substantiate an argument once you are actually able to begin to comprehend what you have read. Oh, that's right you can't even evolve an argument because you are utterly clueless. Therefore, don't waist my time. Unless your next response is an educated one I will dismiss you as a tantrum having snot nose child.Go blow your nose kid. You are out of your league. :eusa_hand:

Dude, your argument about other people not being well read, and posting non-educational posts would come across a little better, if, ya know, your post was actually readable and educated.

My word, the most inane always seem have the least to say with no argument because he or she is not well read (run-on sentence). This is not my problem it is yours. Read.(space)Comprehend. Substantiate an argument once you are actually able to begin to comprehend what you have read. Oh, that's right you can't even evolve an argument because you are utterly clueless. Therefore, don't waist (waste?) my time. Unless your next response is an educated one I will dismiss you as a tantrum having snot nose child.(improper sentence structure)(space)Go blow your nose kid. You are out of your league.

My word the most inane always seem have the least to say with no argument because he or she is not well read. This is not my problem it is yours. Read.Comprehend. Substantiate an argument once you are actually able to begin to comprehend what you have read. Oh, that's right you can't even evolve an argument because you are utterly clueless. Therefore, don't waist my time. Unless your next response is an educated one I will dismiss you as a tantrum having snot nose child.Go blow your nose kid. You are out of your league. :eusa_hand:

Dude, your argument about other people not being well read, and posting non-educational posts would come across a little better, if, ya know, your post was actually readable and educated.

My word, the most inane always seem have the least to say with no argument because he or she is not well read (run-on sentence). This is not my problem it is yours. Read.(space)Comprehend. Substantiate an argument once you are actually able to begin to comprehend what you have read. Oh, that's right you can't even evolve an argument because you are utterly clueless. Therefore, don't waist (waste?) my time. Unless your next response is an educated one I will dismiss you as a tantrum having snot nose child.(improper sentence structure)(space)Go blow your nose kid. You are out of your league.

next please...:eusa_hand:

Dude, " Dude" you are a treasure trove of English anomalies however:clap2:.your argument about other people not being well read(and takes care of this you know),or(just starting another sentence HMMM>>> and posting non-educational posts would come across a little better, if, ya know, your post was actually readable and educated.

"AS" before next:eusa_hand:

Last edited:

Finally a post that makes sense. So now that you've mastered the two word post, do you feel that you're ready to move on to a three word post?

Dude, your argument about other people not being well read(and takes care of this you know),or(just starting another sentence HMMM>>> and posting non-educational posts would come across a little better, if, ya know, your post was actually readable and educated.

"AS" before next:eusa_hand:

Guess not.

Finally a post that makes sense. So now that you've mastered the two word post, do you feel that you're ready to move on to a three word post?

Read the aforementioned. I most say it was rather enjoyable:lol:

You most say?
Oh my I thought you had gone away. Indeed, my treasure trove of linguistic anomalies. Well stated, would not you say. May I borrow a bit of your broken English and state,"if ya" know what I mean.Your jestful efforts have given me a great deal of jolly laughter:lol:.Thank you. As stated for your fellow comrade, you are out of your league...Do have a good evening.. Good riddens!:eusa_hand:

Last edited:

You most say?
Oh my I thought you had gone away. Indeed, my treasure trove of linguistic anomalies. Well stated, would not you say. May I borrow a bit of your broken English and state,"if ya" know what I mean.Your jestful efforts have given me a great deal of jolly laughter:lol:.Thank you. As stated for your fellow comrade, you are out of your league...Do have a good evening.. Good riddens!:eusa_hand:

Riddens?

I agree I am out of my league. I usually don't stoop down to the pee-wee level, but I'm bored tonight.

:thup:

Attachments

• $Grammar_Nazi_normal_thumb.jpg
    $Grammar_Nazi_normal_thumb.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 67
You most say?

Riddens?

I agree I am out of my league. I usually don't stoop down to the pee-wee level, but I'm bored tonight.

Eureka! Ignorant people of color from some American ghetto I suppose. Who else would think playing with waste like monkeys is jestful. You might want to play basket ball;it would give you a more constructive use of time. Certainly, you can be assured I have nothing further to discuss with you. You do your race a great deal of disservice. I suggest you acquire a degree to move up to a higher social order. At first I felt sorry for the lower social order of your people. Now, I can't wait for President Obama to have his way with you.Good riddens!

Last edited:

:thup:

*shrug*

That's what he gets when he says people not well read and are making uneducated posts.

If someone is going to make that claim, then they best be an example of someone who is well read and educated, don'cha think?

Riddens?

Eureka! Ignorant people of color from some American ghetto I suppose. Who else would think playing with waste like monkeys is jestful. You might want to play basket ball;it would give you a more constructive use of time. Certainly, you can be assured I have nothing further to discuss with you. You do your race a great deal of disservice. I suggest you acquire a degree to move up to a higher social order. At first I felt sorry for the lower social order of your people. Now, I can't wait for President Obama to have his way with you.Good riddens!

Riddens again?

And what race do you think I am?

Riddens?

Riddens again?

Why it is quite obvious with that bone in your nose. I now only pray that those who are the humblest, amongst you are not utterly destroyed by Obama's new social order agenda. I actually felt guilty for the privileges we received whilst you grovel over crumbs. Now, that I have seen how ignorant you are I feel nothing for you personally and none like you.The guilt of destroying so many of your lives with Obama's economic support troubled me. How many of your dreams have we devoured as you planned for your retirement. All your money never went any where.The bonuses received as a result of that generous bail out and the deliberate oversights have been quite fruitful.Your economic demise has left me wealthy. Even, better my disdain for your ignorance has relieved me of empathy. As before I have no interest in communicating with the likes of. Now,if you will excuse me I have a night cap to finish. Good riddens!

Last edited:
How does one start with the tragedy of a man elected only to be rejected. How does one regurgitate the grotesque visions of a revolution.Visions that have been a curse because they are always given birth.This man is clueless he thinks the dollar Bills he has in hand will make up for the change American's Demand. And Yes And ! Did anyone have an ear to hear this man say the future is bright with a world economy that doesn't rely on American consumption of goods> you da#! skippy the enlightened and the racist frighten hear this man loud and clear. Yet, he swallowed his spit and proceeded to say he will hold a jobs summit! For what? When it is clear that he see's no future in American consumption this means no jobs to pay for this consumption right? No, public relations just big business, "innovations".

Yes, Ones grotesque vision of a revolution that will be televised, will find the jobless with their eye's open wide and Black Water turning the waters red. Offering their own resolution instead; the change for bills will be viewed as the beast needless to say the lies will surely cease. If you find yourself understanding this riddle, believe in the power of the black widow. Unless he finds resolve in Godly truth he to will be consumed by the power of the youth. Never sustaining the platform on which he stood forgetting the power of the white hood. The blood of blue and red run deep he to will be consumed by his playful deceit. A bill passed that he knew would never last. His conscience like sand through an hour glass. This to shall come to pass. The revolution will be televised despite this man being ill advised. No one saw this coming including me; a wolf in sheep's clothing not who he seemed to be.Now the revolution everyone hope to avoid is inevitable. Forgive the run on's and the endless prattling but just like the Egyptian sistrum my visions are rattling. .

SuperSpliff.jpg

Riddens again?

Why it is quite obvious with that bone in your nose. I now only pray that those who are the humblest, amongst you are not utterly destroyed by Obama's new social order agenda. I actually felt guilty for the privileges we received whilst you grovel over crumbs. Now, that I have seen how ignorant you are I feel nothing for you personally and none like you.The guilt of destroying so many of your lives with Obama's economic support troubled me. How many of your dreams have we devoured as you planned for your retirement. All your money never went any where.The bonuses received as a result of that generous bail out and the deliberate oversights have been quite fruitful.Your economic demise has left me wealthy. Even, better my disdain for your ignorance has relieved me of empathy. As before I have no interest in communicating with the likes of. Now,if you will excuse me I have a night cap to finish. Good riddens!

You do realize that riddens isn't a word, right?

And you never answered the question. What race do you think I am? A bone in the nose could be Pacific Islander, South American Native, African....way too many to choose from.

But it is fun watching you dig yourself a hole. Keep telling me more about how I support Obama's current plans....:lol:

Forum List

Back