“Champion of MAGA Agenda” – Trump Endorses Matt Gaetz Ahead of Florida Primary

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
jg9aWMj.jpg

Trump knows a great American when he sees one. Gaetz is a great American and has been a staunch America firster who's an advocate of MAGA. With this endorsement by Trump, I think he deserves to be called Macho MAGA Matt.

Gaetz will be another on on the list...

Trump’s Endorsement Record Rises To 209-17​

Trump's Endorsement Record Rises To 209-17

How nice to see a politician around young females and not sniffing their hair, kissing them on the lips and otherwise being a disgusting pig on camera.

Nice to know that - even though he's keeping his hands off - he cares about them enough to protect their sports from being ruined by biological males.

The one on the lower right looks almost exactly like my niece. I would trust Matt around her a lot more than Diaper Joe.

Whatever happened to the allegations he was fighting at one point? I didn't pay attention.

I do recall him empathically on Tuckers show in which he was adamant that he was innocent and basically being railroaded. I imagine his name was cleared.

False allegations and the like can be horror for someone, it's no surprise to me that bearing false witness is a sin.

Trump knows a great American when he sees one. Gaetz is a great American and has been a staunch America firster who's an advocate of MAGA. With this endorsement by Trump, I think he deserves to be called Macho MAGA Matt.

I guess one pervert knows another pervert when he sees one. :auiqs.jpg:

Whatever happened to the allegations he was fighting at one point, I didn't pay attention?

I do recall him empathically on Tuckers show in which he was adamant that he was innocent and basically being railroaded. I imagine his name was cleared.

False allegations and the like can be horror for someone, it's no surprise to me that bearing false witness is a sin.
So is sex trafficking...no, wait.

Forum List

Back