Challeng for anti-Evolutionists

GotZoom said:
You know....you could be onto something.

That would make so much sense now....all those space flights - the lunar landing......a sound-stage..or the desert.....

Hmmmmmm.............

But that's not his point. The standard for proof that anti evolutionists want for evolution is impossibly high. You can't convince them unless you have video evidence of it happening. So using their same standard of proof it would be very difficult or maybe even impossible to prove something that we all just take for granted as being accepted fact.

Powerman said:
But that's not his point. The standard for proof that anti evolutionists want for evolution is impossibly high. You can't convince them unless you have video evidence of it happening. So using their same standard of proof it would be very difficult or maybe even impossible to prove something that we all just take for granted as being accepted fact.

I don't have video that you exist.

Should I accept that as fact?

GotZoom said:
You know....you could be onto something.

That would make so much sense now....all those space flights - the lunar landing......a sound-stage..or the desert.....

Hmmmmmm.............

Tell me which is more convincing - a flight into "outer space" in a "space capsule" - or the Earth being flat. Just look at the damn thing, its flat, isn't it?

Forum List

Back