Chairman Jim Jordan Reads Resolution Condemning Attacks on Pro-Life Facilities & Churches on House Floor

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i'm glad Jim Jordan will also introduce a similar resolution condemning violence on Jan 6. wait...

i'm glad Jim Jordan will also introduce a similar resolution condemning violence on Jan 6. wait...

Demonicrats already did that. He's just trying to keep things even. Had you libtards actually acknowledged the violence against churches and pro life centers, JJ wouldn't have had to.

Last edited:

Over 150 leftist domestic terrorist attacks since June 2022, and its Jim Jordan, not Garland/DOJ or Wray/FBI who takes any meaningful action to even seriously recognize what's been / is going on.....

I wonder if the Republicans will issue a resolution condemning the decades of violence on abortion clinics?

Vandalism, arson, bombings, assault, kidnappings, 11 murders.

Over 150 leftist domestic terrorist attacks since June 2022, and its Jim Jordan, not Garland/DOJ or Wray/FBI who takes any meaningful action to even seriously recognize what's been / is going on.....
The Republican Party in the last six years led by Trump with his asslickers like Jordan, McCarthy, Hawley, Cruz & the rest of those mobsters have managed to made Richard Nixon look like a choir boy. Imagine people who actually defend a common criminal like Trump.

And they managed to play millions of his followers like you for a sucker.

The Republican Party in the last six years led by Trump with his asslickers like Jordan, McCarthy, Hawley, Cruz & the rest of those mobsters have managed to made Richard Nixon look like a choir boy. Imagine people who actually defend a common criminal like Trump.

And they managed to play millions of his followers like you for a sucker.
The Progs views on humanity means the population will end up reduced y 90 percent it seems from their ivory tower agendas.

what meaningful action did he take?

Forum List

Back