Central American migrants set fire to Mexican immigration facility

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
REPORT: Central American Migrants Set Fire to Mexican Immigration Facility
A group of Central American migrants facing deportation set fire to a Mexican immigration facility in an apparent attempt to escape. The alleged arson comes at a time when Mexican authorities reported the use of firearms and Molotov cocktails within the migrant caravans as they make their way through Mexico to the United States.

Mexico is going to start jacking these morons up watch and see bahah

A group of Central American migrants facing deportation set fire to a Mexican immigration facility in an apparent attempt to escape. The alleged arson comes at a time when Mexican authorities reported the use of firearms and Molotov cocktails within the migrant caravans as they make their way through Mexico to the United States.

Somebody should give their Polio back to them, a few barrels of the good stuff. That would stop them without firing a shot.

I'm surprised the Mexican Govt. doesn't have their military there. They would shoot these idiots and not lose the first wink of sleep over it.

From what I'm seeing on Hispanic TV news, Mexico is not pleased with these hords at all. They're reporting on how locals are helping feed and house them but I'm seeing strong police presence. Also a lot of masked figures in black carrying military weapons.

Once north of Mexico City, I expect the organizers to break it up into smaller groups. Try to spread them out to find weak spots in Mexican and American authorities.

Forum List

Back