2 Men Accidentally Set Themselves on Fire Trying to Burn Down an Immigration Center

Zincwarrior

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2021
From the "Oops I just created a meme the hard way!" files, video of two arsonists trying to light up a business set themselves on fire in true glorious fashion. Instant justice!

Two men set themselves on fire after dumping an accelerant on a California immigration services building and setting it ablaze, video shows.
On Monday night, a Ring surveillance camera captured two men dressed in black with masks covering their faces walking up to Servicio de Inmigracion in Bakersfield, California. The two men proceed to dump the accelerant over the side of the building and parking lot in front.

As one of the men continued to spread the fuel, the second squatted over a puddle of the accelerant and tried to light it on fire, the video shows. The fire ignited violently t and the man sprinted away with his leg on fire. The second man panicked and fell down twice, and like his comrade, sprinted away from the scene of the crime on fire.
The man could be heard screaming as he ran into the night.

From the "Oops I just created a meme the hard way!" files, video of two arsonists trying to light up a business set themselves on fire in true glorious fashion. Instant justice!

Well, we had right-wing retards that took selfies while breaking into the Capitol. So, no, not surprised.

Wow...................nothing like watching a little instant karma for the stupid happen. And, according to the article they only did around 5,000 dollars worth of damage to the building.

That's what I was thinking.

Who commits arson by pouring gas in the parking lot?
Wearing all black. They've done something like this before. I bet that one's pretty hard to find..

Guess not! :dunno:

WATCH: Antifa Sets Portland ICE Building on Fire with Officers Trapped Inside

^They leave out the "I am ANTIFA" thing in the AP.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice that they were using plastic milk jugs to carry the gas in? No wonder they set themselves on fire, they apparently don't know much about gasoline or how it works. This is proof that a little knowledge of something can be a dangerous thing. Apparently, all they knew about gas was that it can set stuff on fire, as they definitely didn't know how to spread it, nor keep themselves from catching on fire.

Well, we had right-wing retards that took selfies while breaking into the Capitol. So, no, not surprised.
And that was called an insurrection by the real totalitarian people who rule this nation. Real violence and destruction would mean lots of death. And frankly the city insurrections fit that like a glove.

Dims shouldn't play with fire.

Dims shouldn't play with fire.

Are you sure they were Democrats? Because burning down a immigration center sounds more like what conservatives would do.

Or, were you saying "Dims" (as in stupid or dim people) shouldn't play with fire? If it was the latter, that is a correct statement. Stupid people shouldn't play with fire, as not only will they burn themselves, but it could very well get out of hand due to their ignorance about how it works.

Are you sure they were Democrats? Because burning down a immigration center sounds more like what conservatives would do.

Or, were you saying "Dims" (as in stupid or dim people) shouldn't play with fire? If it was the latter, that is a correct statement. Stupid people shouldn't play with fire, as not only will they burn themselves, but it could very well get out of hand due to their ignorance about how it works.
I think what he's saying while doing his best Jussie Smollet imitation...that this seems a little false flaggy.

Last edited:

You dumb fuck!
It was a tax prep office.
If you'd read rather than looking at the pretty video you'd know that.

Forum List

Back