2 Men Accidentally Set Themselves on Fire Trying to Burn Down an Immigration Center

You dumb fuck!
It was a tax prep office.
If you'd read rather than looking at the pretty video you'd know that.

Actually, I think it's YOU who should read the articles....................

From the first link (FOX News).....................

A video has emerged of two suspected arsonists in California setting themselves on fire during an attack on a business, with one heard yelling "Ahhh!" while trying to escape the scene.

The incident happened early Monday morning at Servicio de Imigracion in Bakersfield. The company provides immigration and naturalization services.

Footage taken from a Ring security camera begins with two unidentified masked individuals approaching the business and dousing it with gasoline.

FOX specifically said it was an immigration office.

From the second link (VICE News)....................

Two men set themselves on fire after dumping an accelerant on a California immigration services building and setting it ablaze, video shows.

On Monday night, a Ring surveillance camera captured two men dressed in black with masks covering their faces walking up to Servicio de Inmigracion in Bakersfield, California. The two men proceed to dump the accelerant over the side of the building and parking lot in front.

VICE said it was an immigration services building. BOTH links said what it was. Maybe if you were able to retain what you read in links, and spent less time being a sub mediocre troll, you'd know that it wasn't a tax office.......................dumb fuck.

Actually, I think it's YOU who should read the articles....................

From the first link (FOX News).....................

A video has emerged of two suspected arsonists in California setting themselves on fire during an attack on a business, with one heard yelling "Ahhh!" while trying to escape the scene.

The incident happened early Monday morning at Servicio de Imigracion in Bakersfield. The company provides immigration and naturalization services.

Footage taken from a Ring security camera begins with two unidentified masked individuals approaching the business and dousing it with gasoline.

FOX specifically said it was an immigration office.

From the second link (VICE News)....................

Two men set themselves on fire after dumping an accelerant on a California immigration services building and setting it ablaze, video shows.

On Monday night, a Ring surveillance camera captured two men dressed in black with masks covering their faces walking up to Servicio de Inmigracion in Bakersfield, California. The two men proceed to dump the accelerant over the side of the building and parking lot in front.

VICE said it was an immigration services building. BOTH links said what it was. Maybe if you were able to retain what you read in links, and spent less time being a sub mediocre troll, you'd know that it wasn't a tax office.......................dumb fuck.

Thats not what was said in the video.
The owner said he didnt understand why someone would try and burn down his 3 year old tax preparation company.
Hmmmm...so someones lying or has bad info.

Thats not what was said in the video.
The owner said he didnt understand why someone would try and burn down his 3 year old tax preparation company.
Hmmmm...so someones lying or has bad info.

Hmmm.................so you looked at the pretty video and didn't bother to read the articles. Dumb fuck.

You accused me of doing what you did yourself (looking at the pretty video rather than reading the articles, me? I read the articles). And, apparently, it was the FOX reporter who messed things up and reported it was a tax prep company, even though both news articles reported it as an immigration office.

Hmmm.................so you looked at the pretty video and didn't bother to read the articles. Dumb fuck.

You accused me of doing what you did yourself (looking at the pretty video rather than reading the articles, me? I read the articles). And, apparently, it was the FOX reporter who messed things up and reported it was a tax prep company, even though both news articles reported it as an immigration office.

No I was going by the video rather than the article.
The media lies constantly so the first story from the owner of the business is most likely the true one.

No I was going by the video rather than the article.
The media lies constantly so the first story from the owner of the business is most likely the true one.

Wow..............you trust a reporter on video who might get it wrong (and did apparently), over 2 news articles from 2 separate sources that say the same thing. Dumb fuck.

Me? If I hear about something on the news, I verify it with at least 2 sources to see if they both say the same thing. If not, I doubt the reporting. If both (or more, sometimes I use as many as 4 different sources) say the same thing, then I believe it.

Anyone else notice that they were using plastic milk jugs to carry the gas in? No wonder they set themselves on fire, they apparently don't know much about gasoline or how it works. This is proof that a little knowledge of something can be a dangerous thing. Apparently, all they knew about gas was that it can set stuff on fire, as they definitely didn't know how to spread it, nor keep themselves from catching on fire.
Yep, a soon as you throw that gasoline, the fumes spread quickly, light a match and VAROOM!! Stupid fucks.

Yep, a soon as you throw that gasoline, the fumes spread quickly, light a match and VAROOM!! Stupid fucks.

One of the funniest YouTube videos I ever saw was some dumb redneck throwing a couple of 5 gal cans of gas on a large pile of brush that he wanted to burn. Took him a couple of minutes to splash the gas all over the brush pile (apparently, nobody ever told him that it was the FUMES, not the gas that ignites). Made a nice big fireball that went out several feet around the brush pile he'd splashed it on. Was funny as hell to see him run away from the brush, trying to outrun the flames (he didn't). Fortunately though, he managed to not catch himself on fire, just got singed from the flames that caught him.

One of the funniest YouTube videos I ever saw was some dumb redneck throwing a couple of 5 gal cans of gas on a large pile of brush that he wanted to burn. Took him a couple of minutes to splash the gas all over the brush pile (apparently, nobody ever told him that it was the FUMES, not the gas that ignites). Made a nice big fireball that went out several feet around the brush pile he'd splashed it on. Was funny as hell to see him run away from the brush, trying to outrun the flames (he didn't). Fortunately though, he managed to not catch himself on fire, just got singed from the flames that caught him.
Yep, he was standing in and surrounded by those fumes way before ignition. I live in a rural area where folks commonly burn their slash. Seen it happen more than once to new rubes. Old timers use diesel to ignite their slash piles. Safer.

From the "Oops I just created a meme the hard way!" files, video of two arsonists trying to light up a business set themselves on fire in true glorious fashion. Instant justice!

And I thought my life sucks 😂

Thx for making me laugh

Screenshot_20230111-105316-056.png

It's a place where empathetic humanitarian aid is given. Something you lack.
With illegal aliens, my philosophy is not empathetic, but apathetic humanitarian aid. In other words, I'm not lifting a finger to help those lowlife invaders.

Forum List

Back