Migrant Caravan passed through Mexico City. The Aftermath.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
THIS is what the supposed TENT CITY will look like after ONE DAY of having these diseases vermin rounded up....the answer is they come across IMMEDIATELY PUT THEM IN BUSSES and send them back!!!!

YouTube.com ^

After generously given the refugees food, clothes and hospitality. We're thanked with the remains

THIS is what the supposed TENT CITY will look like after ONE DAY of having these diseases vermin rounded up....the answer is they come across IMMEDIATELY PUT THEM IN BUSSES and send them back!!!!

YouTube.com ^

After generously given the refugees food, clothes and hospitality. We're thanked with the remains
Hope they don't burn down a building like the last place they stopped. Fire is a violent incident and against the law in Mexico.

When they get to the US, and they will and also be allowed to enter our country, they should all be made to reside in Nancy Pelosi’s hometown.

this is an invasion/threat from Mexico
we should set up a safety zone inside Mexico [ using the military if needed ]
that zone should be patrolled by the military so no one gets near the US

If Mexico wants them they can have them.

Not one of them should be allowed to step one foot into America.

The military is on the border waiting for these assholes.

Color me shocked I tell ya. Just shocked.
I can't believe Mexico can't stop them. Then again, maybe all the people who could have are already here.

A Guatemalan official was on TV last night with Laura and explained that the Liberal Caravan puts their babies and women at the front of the mob for the optics, putting soldiers in a very touchy situation. Sure, they "could" stop them, but the optics would be terrible. If America would have put women and children on the front lines in Normandy, maybe bloodshed could have been saved as the Nazis would not want to be accused of killing defenseless babies.

I can't believe Mexico can't stop them. Then again, maybe all the people who could have are already here.

A Guatemalan official was on TV last night with Laura and explained that the Liberal Caravan puts their babies and women at the front of the mob for the optics, putting soldiers in a very touchy situation. Sure, they "could" stop them, but the optics would be terrible. If America would have put women and children on the front lines in Normandy, maybe bloodshed could have been saved as the Nazis would not want to be accused of killing defenseless babies.
Which to me means nothing. Mexico should be stopping them.

The Honduran Horde is coming here to America, we'll see what happens.

But liberals are all for the environment..You should see the train tracks in Fairfax Va, this is a migration stop for illegals to NY and other places. At one time Fairfax was a beautiful neighborhood, today, it looks like "the hood" of southeast DC. Dirty mattresses, beer bottles and cartons of cigarettes all over the tracks...But then Fairfax is a very liberal county. Elections have consequences, Virginia voted in again a liberal PRO SANCTUARY STATE governor, they deserve all the misery those illegals bring with them.

000618227_prevstill.jpeg

While agree with your sentiment, and fully about the threat posed by the caravan, come on! If you've ever been to Mexico City, well you know certain districts have been trashed since before the 80's.

Fuck optics.

While agree with your sentiment, and fully about the threat posed by the caravan, come on! If you've ever been to Mexico City, well you know certain districts have been trashed since before the 80's.

...but we need more people illiterate in their native language, with no skills and no education. Why? To keep the wonderful D Party alive and well, all while increasing dissension among the American people so the Ruling Class can continue it’s unlimited rule.

...but we need more people illiterate in their native language, with no skills and no education. Why? To keep the wonderful D Party alive and well, all while increasing dissension among the American people so the Ruling Class can continue it’s unlimited rule.

The Democrats are not behind any of this, the only ones that get to monopolize on the optics are the GOP and Trump.

Which to me means nothing. Mexico should be stopping them.

I agree and I'm surprised their military isn't on the ground there.

These invaders are in Mexico illegally and in past days anyone caught illegally in Mexico landed in jail.

Forum List

Back