Census Data - a "hilarious" read

Did you even read what I quoted from the census bureau? The rankings are not weighted properly, using them to draw conclusions about anything without knowing everything is ill advised. Yet you use them to mock people who live in mobile homes because you think of them as trailer trash.

And you think the Republican party is racist.

The majority of Republicans are racist. The party is 90% white. The majority are rooted in the Confederate South. Yes, the majority of the Republican Party are racist. It's ridiculous to deny that fact.

If you lived in the South you would discover that most of those poor white racists always vote Democrat.

Many of them said to me that they found it difficult to vote for Obama, but they still did, because they'll never vote for a Republican. It's that rich-man hatred that trumps the racial angle. They mostly say that the GOP is only for the rich, and when you're living in a dump you seem to resent the rich.

Funny thing is they ain't smart enough to find out that every single one of those Democrat leaders are rich.....except for Joe Biden. He's broke.

bingo!

Accusing someone of racism doesn't make them racist. I'm sure there are plenty of blacks who live in trailers.

I wasn't making fun of people living in trailers. I was making fun of people living in trailers who put the best interests of MILLIONAIRES over their own. Millionaires won't let those people anywhere near their "estates". They spit on people living in trailers. Yet USMB right wingers cry, "But they make jobs". Only they don't. No matter how much you bribe them. Better to tax them and then use the bribe money and the tax money to make real, self sustaining jobs.

All you get from pandering to rich people and big corporations is knee and stomach splinters from crawling.
I like to make fun of liberals who claim that it's in everyone's best interests to keep liberals in power.

Just a coincidence, I'm sure.

I like to make fun of conservatives who claim that turning over the government to corporations and billionaires is in everyone's best interest because those corporations and billionaires fund the Republican leadership, the best politicians money can buy.

Who's calling for that?

Oh, yeah. Nobody. Idiot.

I like to make fun of liberals who claim that it's in everyone's best interests to keep liberals in power.

I like to make fun of conservatives who claim that turning over the government to corporations and billionaires is in everyone's best interest because those corporations and billionaires fund the Republican leadership, the best politicians money can buy.

They also fund the Democrats.

No kidding. Democrats get donations for banks and corps.

The Obama even put GE's CEO (Jeffery Immelt) on his staff.

I guess that slipped by you.
Corporations donating to the GOP is evil and should be punishable by death.

Corporations donating to Democrats is good and righteous and holy.

Right, dean?

So statistics are a waste of time? There is no reason for a census?

Did you even read what I quoted from the census bureau? The rankings are not weighted properly, using them to draw conclusions about anything without knowing everything is ill advised. Yet you use them to mock people who live in mobile homes because you think of them as trailer trash.

And you think the Republican party is racist.

The majority of Republicans are racist. The party is 90% white. The majority are rooted in the Confederate South. Yes, the majority of the Republican Party are racist. It's ridiculous to deny that fact.

What is racist is to assume attitudes, intellect, morals from the race of the person discussed. In other words, saying someone is dumb because they lack reading comprehension is ill mannered truth. Saying someone is dumb because they are a white southerner is as racist as saying someone is immoral because they are a black person living in a housing project.

the only person here who is making assumptions about morals and intellect based on race here is Deany.

Accusing someone of racism doesn't make them racist. I'm sure there are plenty of blacks who live in trailers.

That is probably the single most intelligent thing you have ever said. If you actually believe that why do you keep insisting Republicans are racist?

I wasn't making fun of people living in trailers. I was making fun of people living in trailers who put the best interests of MILLIONAIRES over their own. Millionaires won't let those people anywhere near their "estates". They spit on people living in trailers. Yet USMB right wingers cry, "But they make jobs". Only they don't. No matter how much you bribe them. Better to tax them and then use the bribe money and the tax money to make real, self sustaining jobs.

How do they put the interests of millionaires over their own? Is it remotely possible that they understand that no man is an island, and that a policy that is good for one person is actually good for everyone? The only people I have seen spitting on anyone is people like you who think that millionaires are bad for this country. This despite the fact that there are more millionaires today than there were during the golden age you like to point to because taxes were high on millionaires.

All you get from pandering to rich people and big corporations is knee and stomach splinters from crawling.

That is better than a sore ass from the fucking I would get if I pandered to the government.

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!1

The right cares about their "fellow man". Yea, tell that to Paul Ryan. Or better yet, Eric (no money for victims of natural disaster) Cantor.

"The right" is not Ryan, or Cantor, or any other politician. It is me, and millions of ordinary, hard working Americans. Just like "the left" is you and millions more. I do not judge you on the character (or, more accurately, the lack thereof) of Democrat politicians. I judge you by your asinine attitudes towards anyone who disagrees with your half assed posts.

Which is why I can, with confidence, call you a fucking idiot. But what I will not do, is label All democrats as fucking idiots just because you are.

The majority of politicians are representative of those who vote into office. Not all, most.

You only have to read what conservatives on this very board say about taxing corporations and billionaires, about the unemployed, about gays, about Muslims, about women's rights, about science, about just about any subject or policy to know the majority of the Republican Party leadership represents their base very well indeed.

I disagree. The majority of representatives are narcissists who only care about themselves and the power they have. The ones who truly represent the people who elected them are so rare that they stand out as shining examples among the crud they work with.

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!1

The right cares about their "fellow man". Yea, tell that to Paul Ryan. Or better yet, Eric (no money for victims of natural disaster) Cantor.

"The right" is not Ryan, or Cantor, or any other politician. It is me, and millions of ordinary, hard working Americans. Just like "the left" is you and millions more. I do not judge you on the character (or, more accurately, the lack thereof) of Democrat politicians. I judge you by your asinine attitudes towards anyone who disagrees with your half assed posts.

Which is why I can, with confidence, call you a fucking idiot. But what I will not do, is label All democrats as fucking idiots just because you are.

The majority of politicians are representative of those who vote into office. Not all, most.

You only have to read what conservatives on this very board say about taxing corporations and billionaires, about the unemployed, about gays, about Muslims, about women's rights, about science, about just about any subject or policy to know the majority of the Republican Party leadership represents their base very well indeed.

No, they aren't. You might think they represent you, but that is because you are too stupid to know that the only people they represent are their own interests.

And, you don't know what conservatives think about taxing corporations or billionaires, how we feel about unemployment or gays, or Muslims or women's rights, or science, or anything else.... you are so dumb that you cannot think logically for yourself, you believe only what you are told by your masters.

In short, you know jack shit. There isn't an original thought in your head. You do not study, you regurgitate.

That is probably the single most intelligent thing you have ever said. If you actually believe that why do you keep insisting Republicans are racist?

How do they put the interests of millionaires over their own? Is it remotely possible that they understand that no man is an island, and that a policy that is good for one person is actually good for everyone? The only people I have seen spitting on anyone is people like you who think that millionaires are bad for this country. This despite the fact that there are more millionaires today than there were during the golden age you like to point to because taxes were high on millionaires.

That is better than a sore ass from the fucking I would get if I pandered to the government.

Not all ---> most. I suspect most of the 10% that aren't white aren't racist.

So you do admit Republicans pander to "rich people". At least people in the government are elected. They were "chosen".

Last edited by a moderator:

No, they aren't. You might think they represent you, but that is because you are too stupid to know that the only people they represent are their own interests.

And, you don't know what conservatives think about taxing corporations or billionaires, how we feel about unemployment or gays, or Muslims or women's rights, or science, or anything else.... you are so dumb that you cannot think logically for yourself, you believe only what you are told by your masters.

In short, you know jack shit. There isn't an original thought in your head. You do not study, you regurgitate.

They have these things called "State Party Platforms". Republicans have one and Democrats have one and they are written by the mainstream of the party and voted on in every state of the union. They explain the goals of the party as well as their motivation and what they want for the future. For the most part, the state party platforms are very different. The difference between the Democrats and the Republicans. The Texas Republican Party Platform is very interesting. They want to make gays "felons". I don't believe you will find that in any Democratic Party Platform. I could be wrong, but I haven't read them all. Also, there is no "magical creation" and "attack on science" in Democratic State Party Platform in any I've read. These things appear in many, if not most, Republican State Party Platforms.

It's not like you can deny it. You want me to post links to Republican state party platforms? How many do you need to read? Will you even read any? Start with Texas.

We support legislation that would make it a felony to issue a marriage license to a same-sex couple
and for any civil official to perform a marriage ceremony for such.

http://static.texastribune.org/media/documents/FINAL_2010_STATE_REPUBLICAN_PARTY_PLATFORM.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:

So you do admit Republicans pander to "rich people". At least people in the government are elected. They were "chosen".

Where have I ever said Republicans do not pander to rich people? I have actually spent most of my time here telling you repeatedly that Democrats do the exact same thing. For some reason you think that Democrats prefer the company of poor people to those that pay for the champagne and caviar they prefer to dine on.

Where have I ever said Republicans do not pander to rich people? I have actually spent most of my time here telling you repeatedly that Democrats do the exact same thing. For some reason you think that Democrats prefer the company of poor people to those that pay for the champagne and caviar they prefer to dine on.

Depending on the corporation, they give to Republicans over Democrats anywhere from 6:4 to 9:1. Why is that?

For one, minorities don't have the same pull . Another is right wingers don't know that much about what their leaders do. You can see that here on the USMB.
Another is the different bases in the Democratic Party is more skeptical. Many in the black community or the gay community won't accept their leaders voting for big corporations.

Sooooooooooooooo, only the White Motherfuckers are racists.

Hmmmmmmmm

The 2011 Statistical Abstract: State Rankings

Anyone who hasn't visited the "US Census Bureau" should. It's filled with fascinating data and statistics all ranked by state.

Get it? Ranked by state. This is actual data people went out and collected.

AVERAGE ANNUAL PAY
PERSONS BELOW POVERTY LEVEL
PERSONS 25 YEARS OLD AND OVER WITH A BACHELOR'S DEGREE OR MORE(oops)
VIOLENT CRIMES 1 PER 100,000 POPULATION
MOBILE HOMES, PERCENT OF TOTAL HOUSING UNITS(hilarious)
TRAFFIC FATALITIES PER 100 MILLION VEHICLE MILES
GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT BY STATE IN CURRENT DOLLARS

Some of the result are pretty shocking, others are expected. The next time Conservatives go on about how "responsible they are and how many degrees they think they have", just go to this site to find out the truth. Believe me, it's not only interesting, but between what they say and what the data shows, the "entertainment" value alone is worth the time it takes to look up the truth.

Judging by the data from, "MOBILE HOMES, PERCENT OF TOTAL HOUSING UNITS", people living in Red States are the most "mobile" in the world".

PERSONS BELOW POVERTY LEVEL Why are you happy people are poor?
PERSONS 25 YEARS OLD AND OVER WITH A BACHELOR'S DEGREE OR MORE(oops) So people with lesser degrees are scum
MOBILE HOMES, PERCENT OF TOTAL HOUSING UNITS(hilarious) People living with in their means in trailers are trash to you.
TRAFFIC FATALITIES PER 100 MILLION VEHICLE MILES spiking the ball on death and misery.

I've seen some hate filled threads in my short time being here, but most stick to just race, hating the rich or welfare people.

Grats rdean, YOU are the most hate filled person here, the most hate filled person I know.

You're happy people are getting killed.

fuck dude, that's the lowest of the low.

Depending on the corporation, they give to Republicans over Democrats anywhere from 6:4 to 9:1. Why is that?

For one, minorities don't have the same pull . Another is right wingers don't know that much about what their leaders do. You can see that here on the USMB.
Another is the different bases in the Democratic Party is more skeptical. Many in the black community or the gay community won't accept their leaders voting for big corporations.

You really are an idiot.

Depending on the year they give more to Democrats than Republicans, why is that? You obviously do not understand what the leaders of the Democratic party are doing, if you did you would see that, despite the claims that they are going to do something about corporations not paying taxes, or moving jobs overseas, or whatever the complaint du jour is the status quo does not change. Do you remember Obama promising workers that we would get out of NAFTA?

Do you also remember the Canadian government telling the Canadian press that he had assured them privately that he was just posturing for election? Have we left NAFTA?

The base of the Democratic party only cares about the posturing, they do not care about results. If they did the Democratic party would not be half the size it is.

Sooooooooooooooo, only the White Motherfuckers are racists.

Hmmmmmmmm

Not all of them. A few scientists are Republican too.

Forum List

Back