Censorship On The Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortunately for those of you who are weak, and must try and pray on the positive energy of others with your ignorant disdain. You will have much to scoff at, as I am going to continue to post daily on this particular venue.
That would be 'prey' captain.

You really do suck at this.

Fortunately for those of you who are weak, and must try and pray on the positive energy of others with your ignorant disdain. You will have much to scoff at, as I am going to continue to post daily on this particular venue.

excellent ..... i will prey you have suckcess....

If you are going to stick around here is a free fun fact from me:

You do not own or have any control over any thread you create here. Your threads and posts are property of the USMB the second you click "submit."

Another free piece of knowledge:

Most threads here take on a life of their own and they rarely, if ever, consistently stick to the topic of the original post. Deal with it.

And yet another free tidbit:

Making your first impression on the board as that of a whining dumbass who clearly doesn't understand the way messageboards operate is rarely a good idea.

You do not own or have any control over any thread you create here. Your threads and posts are property of the USMB the second you click "submit."

Most threads here take on a life of their own and they rarely, if ever, consistently stick to the topic of the original post. Deal with it.

Making your first impression on the board as that of a whining dumbass who clearly doesn't understand the way messageboards operate is rarely a good idea.
Party pooper!!!!!!!!!!!!

Killjoy.

I'm nominating it as greatest thread eva!

I should shop an award of some sort for the occasion...lol
Make sure you use comicbook guy.

cultiv8r.jpg

(I'd spend more time on it if it weren't 1:30 am on 4 hrs sleep last night...lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back