Cenk Uygur of Young Turks Purged From Progressive Org For Remarks Made 18 Years Ago

Awww. PA Mac has gone and jumped ship again. Still looking for the leader of the regressives. Anyone know? Anyone wanna help ol' Mac out?
Wait a minute.

Hold on a second.

You guys have a MOVEMENT?

Do you guys have tee shirts and "MARA" hats 'n stuff?

THIS IS SO COOL

:rock:

They must. You've been taking about them for years. There must be an organization. Right?

Awww. PA Mac has gone and jumped ship again. Still looking for the leader of the regressives. Anyone know? Anyone wanna help ol' Mac out?
Wait a minute.

Hold on a second.

THIS IS SO COOL

They must. You've been taking about them for years. There must be an organization. Right?
Not that I know of. Yet in post 18, you specifically referred to it.

Crap.

Well, it's my own fault for taking you seriously.

Wait a minute.

Hold on a second.

THIS IS SO COOL

Crap.

You've tried but you've failed. Be honest. It is better.

Wait a minute.

Hold on a second.

THIS IS SO COOL

Crap.

Okay, well, thanks. Always stimulating.

Wait a minute.

Hold on a second.

THIS IS SO COOL

Crap.

I know. Maybe someday you'll tell us who pulls the strings for regressives.

Or, maybe you'll flip the switch and tell us that regressives are independent thinkers who aren't following anyone.

That would be cool.

Wait a minute.

Hold on a second.

THIS IS SO COOL

Crap.

Or, maybe you'll flip the switch and tell us that regressives are independent thinkers who aren't following anyone.

That would be cool.
Well, again, I'm not aware of any organized system.

I really don't know how else to put that.

This is in your head, not mine, sorry.

Crap.

That would be cool.

Cool. Let me see if I have this correct.

Regressives are people who believe themselves to be liberal, think for themselves with no leaders or major influencers and take famous people to task when they say stupid racist, sexist or otherwise bigoted shit.

Is that it?

Crap.

That would be cool.

Regressives are people who believe themselves to be liberal, think for themselves with no leaders or major influencers and take famous people to task when they say stupid racist, sexist or otherwise bigoted shit.

Is that it?
Sure, run with that.

That would be cool.

Is that it?
Sure, run with that.

You seem sad. Does not being able to discuss something that makes up a huge chunk of one's ideology make a person sad? I suppose it would.

That would be cool.

Is that it?
Sure, run with that.

You seem sad. Does not being able to discuss something that makes up a huge chunk of one's ideology make a person sad? I suppose it would.
Could be. I'm sure you're right.

That would be cool.

Is that it?
Sure, run with that.

Word.

A very solid representative of the Regressive Left.
Agreed, but I think he has made responsible presentations of his views, and I dont think he should be purged from the public forum over things he said 18 years ago. Do you?
Hell no, freedom of expression, let's hear it, loud & clear.
Mac, you and those who agree with you are the liberals only hope to survive after public schools are privatized.

A very solid representative of the Regressive Left.
Agreed, but I think he has made responsible presentations of his views, and I dont think he should be purged from the public forum over things he said 18 years ago. Do you?
Hell no, freedom of expression, let's hear it, loud & clear.
Mac, you and those who agree with you are the liberals only hope to survive after public schools are privatized.
You're more hopeful about that than I am. I think the Regressives are in charge of the Left for a long time, and that there is more illiberal leftist authoritarianism on the way. I'm finding it more and more difficult to find people who think like I do.

My wife may have been right all these years. I may indeed be certifiable.

:spinner:

Any intelligent person can immediately estimate the IQ and behavior tendencies visually. Cenk clearly presents the disposition as a potentially violent individual, especially against women. Which is hilariously ironic based on the idiotic show.

Nah, LoneLoser likes to project his own thoughts and feelings onto other and then hate them for what he sees as his own flaws, lololol
Jim, check out post 42 here - Trump’s First Year Was Even Worse Than Feared - another great example of this.

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-26_6-3-42.png
    upload_2017-12-26_6-3-42.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 39
Nah, LoneLoser likes to project his own thoughts and feelings onto other and then hate them for what he sees as his own flaws, lololol
Jim, check out post 42 here - Trump’s First Year Was Even Worse Than Feared - another great example of this.

Forum List

Back