Cementing Power: Left-wing Rioters Are Released While Conservatives Are Persecuted

Your drawing of false equivalencies between the race-riots of last summer and the Insurrection of January 6 2021
I am not buying your leftwing spin

the leftwing race riots over the past year were an attack on our system of government

and they led directly to extreme rightwingers invading the capital building - aka Fort Pelosi
Sympathies and excuse-making noted... and not just by me, I'm sure... :cool:

...You are singling out one riot while ignoring hundreds of other riots...
You a$$hole$ just don't get it, do you?

Those other 'riots' did not assault the Congress of the United States in a final desperate attempt to overthrow a general election by force.

Your impromptu Brown Shirts trashed the Republic's 230+ year -long track record of peaceful transfers of power, and now you're going to pay for it.

The Insurrectionists aren't "political prisoners"... they aren't being persecuted for their political beliefs... they're being prosecuted for their rebellion against the Republic.

...That is not a free country. That is tyranny.
Incorrect. It would have been tyranny had your Brown Shirts succeeded. They are being prosecuted to ensure that the country DOES remain free. Big difference.

Either do not understand or your political stance and sympathies prevent you from admitting so publicly... logic and the law be damned, eh?

Your drawing of false equivalencies between the race-riots of last summer and the Insurrection of January 6 2021 is both noted and will not be allowed to control.

Your excuse for you unequal treatment of your political enemies is noted.
Automatic gainsay laced with non sequiturs is not an intelligent nor substantive response...

...The Federal Government is not in charge of prosecuting rioters in dem controlled cities and states...
Incorrect. The Federal government DOES have jurisdiction when Federal facilities (like courthouses) are under siege. Rump-and-Company were just too chicken$hit to do it.

...You are lying to deflect from the obvious injustice and tyranny here.
Incorrect. See above. There is no injustice nor tyranny at-work here. The Insurrectionists of January 6 2021 are going to be crucified in the law courts. Rightfully so.

16isa0.jpg

Last edited:
...The Federal Government is not in charge of prosecuting rioters in dem controlled cities and states...
Incorrect. The Federal government DOES have jurisdiction when Federal facilities (like courthouses) are under siege. Rump-and-Company were just to chicken$hit to do it.

Incorrect. See above. There is no injustice nor tyranny at-work here. The Insurrectionists of January 6 2021 are going to be crucified in the law courts. Rightfully so.
I'll agree with this to a certain extent; Trump should have utterly fucking smashed the riots. If the governors aren't protecting their people, call out the national guard with riot clubs and have at it, let's see some asses getting beat down everywhere.
He should have fired everyone he could in DC, cleaned house at DOJ and gutted the FBI, he should have brought in special prosecutors and put as many of these swamp creatures in prison as possible, and he just should have acted a lot more like the dictator all of you were already calling him..... I mean, why not? What we're the parasites going to do that they weren't already doing to him?
He had the position and the power that came with it and he should have used it a lot more ruthlessly, IMO. You never leave your enemies alive; they will make you regret it.

The truth is, he was a much nicer guy than the situation called for; there were lines he simply wasn't willing to cross. And the people lined up against him, were dishonest, ruthless, murderous shitbags willing to do absolutely anything to get rid of him and get their way. Because they mean to rule, and they are willing to murder anyone that gets in the way of that.

People that aren't willing to go as far, almost always lose to those kinds of folks. The better man seldom wins in real life, it's the man who is willing to go the farthest who prevails, most of the time.

You are willfully blind and I look forward to rubbing your face in the bloody consequence of your choices.
Wow. There you go again.

"You made us do it". The refrain of murderers and terrorists worldwide.

Nice to know how spot-on I am. Although, in fairness, I already knew.

Violence begets violence and your side have been begetting violence for a long time now.

YOu can dance and evade, but that fact remains.
I know. I made you do this. It's my fault you'd murder.

Got it.

I'm warning you, as I have been for years, of the dangers of your side's oppression and tyranny.

As I said, I look forward to rubbing your face in the bloody consequences.
Amazing how much you sound like one of your Jihadi brethren.

As I point out the violation of human rights your side is doing?

Equal Justice before the law is the right of all accused, and your side is denying that with your politically motivated prosecutions.
Okay, Captain Hyperbole.

I vaguely remember you talking like that, back before people were dying in the streets in regular riots.

I wonder if in 5 years if we will be having this conversation again, and if so, what kind of violence or fighting will be taking place then, for you to pretend was a complete surprise.
cksxlZI.jpg
Oh brother and what VIOLENCE did the SHAMAN commit? Hmmmmm?

Disclaimer: (I still think he is an FBI/CIA something operative....) His body language says he isn't a trump supporter or even really anti-fa.....undercover cop of some sort

Incorrect. The Federal government DOES have jurisdiction when Federal facilities (like courthouses) are under siege. Rump-and-Company were just to chicken$hit to do it.

I'll agree with this to a certain extent; Trump should have utterly fucking smashed the riots. If the governors aren't protecting their people, call out the national guard with riot clubs and have at it, let's see some asses getting beat down everywhere.
He should have fired everyone he could in DC, cleaned house at DOJ and gutted the FBI, he should have brought in special prosecutors and put as many of these swamp creatures in prison as possible, and he just should have acted a lot more like the dictator all of you were already calling him..... I mean, why not? What we're the parasites going to do that they weren't already doing to him?
He had the position and the power that came with it and he should have used it a lot more ruthlessly, IMO. You never leave your enemies alive; they will make you regret it.

The truth is, he was a much nicer guy than the situation called for; there were lines he simply wasn't willing to cross. And the people lined up against him, were dishonest, ruthless, murderous shitbags willing to do absolutely anything to get rid of him and get their way. Because they mean to rule, and they are willing to murder anyone that gets in the way of that.

People that aren't willing to go as far, almost always lose to those kinds of folks. The better man seldom wins in real life, it's the man who is willing to go the farthest who prevails, most of the time.
Ahhhhh, yes... Strong-Man Admiration Syndrome... you would have done well as a devotee of Saddam Hussein.

It's almost as they're trying to foment an actual shooting war.

Correction: it's almost as if you're inventing excuses for a shooting war (because you lost an election).

Politically targeted prosecutions and imprisonment, is a reason, not an excuse.

If you don't like that, the answer is not to defend it or attack those who are targeted for oppression.

When it's a false claim, it's an excuse.
It's a true claim.

Brennan, Wray and Clapper deliberately lie to congress, not even a slap on the wrist.

Flynn doesn't lie to FBI when he's not even under investigation, he gets his life ruined.

You people are pure lawless scum.

This must be another example of your "alternative facts".

Lying to us, is not going to make us not notice our people you tyrants are jailing, while your thugs are still rioting.

It might make you feel better about it, as you lie to yourself.

It will just piss us off more.

DO you want to support healing this country, or support increasing division and violence?

I don't need to lie to you.

Your inability to recognize that you are responsible for the consequences of your actions speaks volumes.

If you want to support healing...it is by acknowledging the truth, acknowledging the seriousness of your actions instead defending them. I don't see anyone defending the leftist rioters - but I constantly see you defending your rightwing extremists - whether they were agitators in the riots or insurrectionists in the capital - you defend them.

If you want to support healing...then why don't you admit Trump lost the election? Why don't you support the PEACEFUL protestors (like I support the peaceful BLM protestors who did not engage in rioting) - who chose NOT to mass on the capital, but instead stopped short? Instead, you keep defending the people who actually broke in, assaulted police and ransacked the Capitol.
In short, they're conditioned to (1) deny everything and (2) play the victim.

Look at the man they adore. That's his MO, 24/7/365.

They make the left look like rank amateurs.

When conservatives are prosecuted far more harshly than others, for the same crimes,

they are victims, ACTUAL VICTIMS of oppression and tryanny.

They will be doing hard time, while lib rioters are being celebrated on college campuses for their "bravery".

That you dismiss these valid grievances and support them and more like them going forward, is you choosing to support the cycle of increasing violence in our society.

...You are singling out one riot while ignoring hundreds of other riots...
You a$$hole$ just don't get it, do you?

Those other 'riots' did not assault the Congress of the United States in a final desperate attempt to overthrow a general election by force.

Your impromptu Brown Shirts trashed the Republic's 230+ year -long track record of peaceful transfers of power, and now you're going to pay for it.

The Insurrectionists aren't "political prisoners"... they aren't being persecuted for their political beliefs... they're being prosecuted for their rebellion against the Republic.

...That is not a free country. That is tyranny.
Incorrect. It would have been tyranny had your Brown Shirts succeeded. They are being prosecuted to ensure that the country DOES remain free. Big difference.

Either do not understand or your political stance and sympathies prevent you from admitting so publicly... logic and the law be damned, eh?

Your drawing of false equivalencies between the race-riots of last summer and the Insurrection of January 6 2021 is both noted and will not be allowed to control.

Your excuse for you unequal treatment of your political enemies is noted.
Automatic gainsay laced with non sequiturs is not an intelligent nor substantive response...

But speaking the truth to lies, is.

Incorrect. The Federal government DOES have jurisdiction when Federal facilities (like courthouses) are under siege. Rump-and-Company were just too chicken$hit to do it.

16isa0.jpg

1. Trump was very restrained in his dealing with the lefty riots. I'm not sure that was the right course, but it was a difficult call. Of course, no matter what he did, you people would pretend to think it was wrong.

And obviously the attacks on federal buildings were a relatively small portion of the riots in the dem cities and states.

2. While lefty rioters get far lighting treatment if not just outright released. Hence the complete violation of the equal protection clause. Did you purposefully miss the point?

That does sound about right.

Perhaps if Trump comes back in 2024, he will have learned a lesson.

Ahhhhh, yes... Strong-Man Admiration Syndrome... you would have done well as a devotee of Saddam Hussein.

Big difference between strong leadership and Strong Man.

I understand it is beyond you.

A complete violation of teh equal protection clause. EVERYONE of them jailed are literally political prisoners.

This is not a free country anymore.

Good to see insurrectionists being hunted down like dogs.

You draw lines to justify your unequal punishment of one group, while giving your thugs passes or slaps on the wrists.

That was my post and nothing in your response challenged it at all.

Will you admit that you are happy with this BECASUE you know it is Unjust and Tryanny?

AP tally: Arrests at widespread US protests hit 10,000

Catch and release. Like the OP said.

Plenty of examples of rioters being arrested multiple times.

Forum List

Back