Celebrity Opinion

Does A Celebrity Opinion on Politics Influence You?

• Yes. I'm a dolt.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I'm intelligent.

Votes: 12 100.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Do you think a celebrity's opinion carries more weight (to YOU) than that of any other person?

If so, why? (I'm talking about to YOU personally, not to the general public...)

Do you think a celebrity's opinion carries more weight (to YOU) than that of any other person?

Nope. Bunch of salad tossing rim job morons

-Geaux

It depends on if we are talking about actor celebrity, or did something awesome celebrity.

So Glen Close has zero impact on me, but someone awesome like Neil Armstrong would have some influence. (Some not, a lot)

I mean really... Rosie O'Donnell and Nicole Kidman (worse yet, Alec Baldwin) ... crazy!

Is she hot?

She's talking about actually paying attention, not faking attention to get into her knickers.
It isn't faking.

... it's a matter of what you are paying attention to ...
Is she hot?

She's talking about actually paying attention, not faking attention to get into her knickers.
It isn't faking.

And I've got a nice stone bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.
You take this shit seriously.

A lot of people voted for Trump. It can be assumed they took that celebrity seriously.

There's one instance in which a person's (celebrity or not) opinion really gets my attention the most, and that's when they're a partisan who is going against their traditional orthodoxy.

It takes some intellectual honesty and some bravery (especially in Hollywood or DC) to do that.

Is she hot?

It isn't faking.

... it's a matter of what you are paying attention to ...
Is she hot?

It isn't faking.

And I've got a nice stone bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.
You take this shit seriously.

Who, Me?

The only thing celeb opinions do is bring attention to a topic. Unfortunately, most Americans are not political junkies and barely pay attention to politics. They will learn about a topic only because the celeb made a comment to draw their attention.

Forum List

Back