Who said it? Moveable quotes...

Pogo

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2012
Fennario
Fun game. Take a real quote, ideally from Big Orange because he's low-hanging fruit, and put it in somebody else's mouth and imagine the reaction.

For example:

"I've said many times, if she wasn't my daughter, I'd be dating her"

Bill Clinton

“Guns are our friends because in a country without guns, I'm what's known as "prey." All females are.”
Hillary Clinton

“The constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.”
Barack Obama

“An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud”

Michelle Obama

“Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again – just watch. He can do much better!”

Any 14-year-old girl's diary

"Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany?"

Richard Nixon

"Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany?"

Richard Nixon
"Trump will NEVER win the Republican Nominaton!"

"Black guys counting my money -- I hate it. The only people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day".

Adolf Hitler

"Infidelity is a deal breaker for me. I've broken up with people over it. You can't do monogamy 90 percent of the time. "

Bill Clinton

“We can’t continue to allow China to rape our country”

The Dalai Lama

"I have a great relationship with the blacks"

David Duke

“You know, it doesn’t really matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”

Mother Theresa

“It’s my opinion that to a large extent, Mike Tyson was railroaded in this case.”

Evander Holyfield

Forum List

Back