Celebrities in full metal jacket meltdown over Comey firing lololol Freaking priceless

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
They like the Democrats just swung from "we hate Comey because he cost Hillary the election" to "OMG Trump fired our hero".

:lmao:

Oh my face hurts from laughing!

But leftist celebrities — including longtime Trump critics Rosie O’Donnell, Michael Moore, Chelsea Handler and Joss Whedon — were up in arms over Tuesday’s announcement.

“Trump might just as well have said: ‘Lock me up,'” wrote actor and filmmaker Rob Reiner. “Last gasp of a dying man. GOP stop being unpatriotic pussies.”

“RESIGN YOU PATHETIC MORONIC SPOILED RICH PRICK,” added O’Donnell.

Below, find a sampling of Hollywood’s reaction to Comey’s firing.

Warning: some tweets contain strong language.

TRUMP FIRES COMEY! ABSOLUTE OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE! ABSOLUTE EVIL! ?8^¥

— Jim Carrey (@JimCarrey) May 9, 2017

TRUMP SAYS 1 OF THE REASONS HE FIRED FBI DIRECTOR COMEY IS
BECAUSE OF WHAT HE DID 2
HILLARY CLINTON.GOD,HE IS A
A GUTLESS,LYING,TRAITOR ‼️

— Cher (@cher) May 9, 2017

No spin matters- keep it simple -trump just fired the guy investigating him. Facts so inconvenient i know.
We must Impeach this clown NOW

— John Cusack (@johncusack) May 9, 2017

@realDonaldTrump RESIGN YOU PATHETIC MORONIC SPOILED RICH PRICK

— ROSIE (Rosie) May 9, 2017

WALK OUT COME ON – WALK UR AMERICAN ASS OUT OF HIS CRIMINALLY CONTROLLED WHITE HOUSE – TURN UR BACK ON TRUMP #SICKtrump Seth Abramson on Twitter

#COMEY This is absolutely OUTRAGEOUS!!! The Head of an IMPARTIAL agcy was FIRED bc he was uncovering corruption in the WH! #

— Debra Messing (@DebraMessing) May 9, 2017

Impeach him

— John Legend (johnlegend) May 9, 2017

COMEY FIRED! Dirty, corrupt things afoot. The truth will all come out. The unraveling continues… Hold the election over. Dirty. Corrupt.

— Michael Moore (@MMFlint) May 9, 2017

We don't need a special prosecutor. We need an Auror. @jk_rowling

— Joss Whedon (@joss) May 9, 2017

Trump might just as well have said: "Lock me up" Last gasp of a dying man. GOP stop being unpatriotic pussies. #SpecialProsecutor

— Rob Reiner (@robreiner) May 9, 2017

More at link:

Celebrities Melt Down Over Comey Firing: 'Full Blown Constitutional Crisis'

Just more obvious proof they have no clue about anything, they just run with whatever their Hive tells them to run with, with no concept of the cognitive dissonances and conflicts with even yesterday's 'talking points' directives.

They like the Democrats just swung from "we hate Comey because he cost Hillary the election" to "OMG Trump fired our hero".

But leftist celebrities — including longtime Trump critics Rosie O’Donnell, Michael Moore, Chelsea Handler and Joss Whedon — were up in arms over Tuesday’s announcement.

“Trump might just as well have said: ‘Lock me up,'” wrote actor and filmmaker Rob Reiner. “Last gasp of a dying man. GOP stop being unpatriotic pussies.”

BECAUSE OF WHAT HE DID 2

No spin matters- keep it simple -trump just fired the guy investigating him. Facts so inconvenient i know.

WALK OUT COME ON – WALK UR AMERICAN ASS OUT OF HIS CRIMINALLY CONTROLLED WHITE HOUSE – TURN UR BACK ON TRUMP #SICKtrump Seth Abramson on Twitter

#COMEY This is absolutely OUTRAGEOUS!!! The Head of an IMPARTIAL agcy was FIRED bc he was uncovering corruption in the WH! #

Impeach him

COMEY FIRED! Dirty, corrupt things afoot. The truth will all come out. The unraveling continues… Hold the election over. Dirty. Corrupt.

Trump might just as well have said: "Lock me up" Last gasp of a dying man. GOP stop being unpatriotic pussies. #SpecialProsecutor

More at link:

Your comprehension problems are typical for a RWNJ. I didn't see a single quote excusing Comey for his help in electing Trump. The problem is that Trump fired the man investigating his connections to Russia. Everything isn't black or white, even if something like that confuses you.

^^^^ Fake news. lollerz what a tool. Next we will be informed by the DU spammers all about the Comey-Putin Connection? ....

BECAUSE OF WHAT HE DID 2

Impeach him

More at link:

Your comprehension problems are typical for a RWNJ. I didn't see a single quote excusing Comey for his help in electing Trump. The problem is that Trump fired the man investigating his connections to Russia. Everything isn't black or white, even if something like that confuses you.
Rubbish.

!!!LIST OF CLIPS OF DEMOCRATS SAYING COMEY SHOULD RESIGN!!! - They are downvoting this like crazy! • r/The_Donald

The problem is that Trump fired the man investigating his connections to Russia.
There is no Russian connection. Never was, and the left has known that all along. It's a planned distraction designed to force the President to spend time on this and less time on getting the wall and pipeline built and keeping his promises. Then the snowflakes can come back next November and say "Ha ha, he didn't keep his promises". I hope the American people are taking notes and will consider that in the next election.

Another thread that should have been posted with a flash flood warning.... because of all the melting snowflakes.

Forum List

Back