Celebrities Call For ‘Total Hollywood Strike’ Until Every Last Person Gets Jabbed

I do have to wonder about the provenance of this story.

I tried to Google for other instances of it, and the best hit that I found was a link to Lead Stories purporting to debunk this one. The Lead Stories refutation seems plausible except for the fact that Lead Stories, itself, is a proven source of lies, so it has even less credibility than a relatively unknown source such as News Punch.

So non-credible is Lead Stories, in fact, that Facebook uses it as one of their “independent fact-checkers”. It takes an extraordinary dedication to lies and propaganda to achieve that.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but who is making such a "threat"? If certain people want to strike, they have a right to, but if they decide to lay down on the job, it will only mean more doe ray me for those who continue to stay active in their chosen work field. :) :) :)

God bless you and my favorite celebrities who are still here always!!!

Holly

P.S. Apparently, some people may never learn that you can lead a brain to Stanford, but you can't make it study.

I couldn't find the actual tweet myself so I'm not sure this is actually legit

But if it is then they can strike because I won't ever get the vaccine. But a month? What the hell do they think will happen if a couple dozen stars don't do anything for a month? Maybe production on one or two movies might get paused for 30 days? Big deal. I think they vastly over estimate their value.

Besides, I have video games, a job, decades worth of existing movies to watch, a life, and a lot more to keep me occupied besides watching whatever new movie they are shitting out. Hollywood in general sucks so much right now they aren't making anything I actually want to see.

So the whole experimental gene therapy trial that wasn't a vaccine & all the proof they are causing widespread death was never a good reason to refuse your masters?
Funny but sad
:auiqs.jpg: :confused:
Um...retard? The vaccines are not causing widespread death. In fact, they are preventing widespread death.

I suppose you believe they have a tracking chip in them and make you magnetic, too.

Scarlett-Johansson.jpg

I'd give her the jab.
She’s a lesbo.

Celebrities Call For ‘Total Hollywood Strike’​

I have a news flash for Hollywood: I cut them off at the knees 15-20 years ago! LA doesn't realize it yet but Hollywood is dead but still fooling them because the corpse still gives off a little heat.

Sooner or later, more and more of these jerks are going to start waking up in their 50 million dollars homes and realize they don't even have a job!

I know the freaks, geeks & twinks in Hollywood have always been elitist, delusional sociopathic narcissists but this seems so completely out of touch you have to wonder if this isn't satire.
Can they really be THIS stupid?

They really think the purebloods are going to take those clot shots we have refused for over 2 years now just because they are scared & brainwashed little parrots?
Shut up & dance you low IQ meat puppets while you jab yourselves into an early grave.

Personally, if they all stopped working, I would consider it a win for sanity, the culture & restoring our republic.
I can live without ever seeing another Sean Penn movie.
I am disappointed to see Gene Simmons from KISS all over this.

What a bunch of whiny & deluded morons.
And even thought they are called "liberal Hollywood celebrities" there is actually nothing "liberal" about any of them.
They are all wanna-be tyrants that have vastly overestimated their own power & relevance.

A group of liberal Hollywood celebrities are threatening a “massive, all-round Hollywood strike” until every last one of us is vaccinated. Describing Hollywood as “the base of the entire modern American culture”, the group also claims to be speaking on behalf of “humanity’s better nature.”
“It’s about time people understood that we’re the ones with the power and that our audiences are there to serve us, not the other way around”, a spokesperson for the group said in an press release.

the spokesperson argued that Hollywood “is, simply put, the base of the entire modern American culture. It is the foundation of the country, so to speak, the glue that’s holding it together. And think about what happens when you destroy the foundation of a house. It comes crashing down, right?

“Well, that’s exactly what’s going to happen to America unless the unvaccinated realize how real the danger of that actually is, and choose to voluntarily roll up their sleeves and get jabbed. And while we’re on the subject, between you and me – nobody wants Hollywood to stop doing its thing, but this is a necessary move.”

/

This is a great idea! Get the groomers off the air.

Forum List

Back