Celebrating the replacement of Whites in government while calling people bigots and racists ....

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
for taking a firm stand against illegal aliens...WTF?

"YAY...were a diverse group" decoded without spin really means "YAY...we're made up of fewer Whites"
The workings of the Leftist mind is down right perplexing...isn't it?

It’s so hard being a straight honky here in America. :crybaby:

It's a bad time to be straight white Christian male in the US.

Oh yeah, we got it bad.

haha...what's this "we" shit...no one here believes either of you are Caucasian...own your dark filth boys...or own this...
3774537.jpg

Oh yeah, we got it bad.

haha...what's this "we" shit...no one here believes either of you are Caucasian...own your dark filth boys...or own this...
3774537.jpg

I am as honky as a mayo sandwich, but I am certainly not one of you simpering pussies forever whining about how bitterly unfair you believe you’re treated.

"YAY...were a diverse group" decoded without spin really means "YAY...we're made up of fewer Whites"
We want the government to look like the people they govern. We don’t want a diverse population with a white only government. Well I mean normal people don’t, Republicans, of course they do. That’s why they’re are a nearly all white party.

Oh yeah, we got it bad.

3774537.jpg

I am as honky as a mayo sandwich, but I am certainly not one of you simpering pussies forever whining about how bitterly unfair you believe you’re treated.

Intelligent people understand that its almost never about where we are but where we're headed.
Come out here and spend some time in south Mexifornia and you'll start to get it.

We want the government to look like the people they govern. We don’t want a diverse population with a white only government. Well I mean normal people don’t, Republicans, of course they do. That’s why they’re are a nearly all white party.

There you have it folks...they hate bigots unless they're the bigot.

Oh yeah, we got it bad.

3774537.jpg

Intelligent people understand that its almost never about where we are but where we're headed.
Come out here and spend some time in south Mexifornia and you'll start to get it.

B05D848A-A71F-45DC-A54C-13BB8554AAB7.gif

Seems as there were unspoken tones of this in our politics since the 60s when we had a national effort to root out this kind of racism. I call the people of this movement the OG Woke, just made that up :) Trump frankly brought a bunch of ignorant tards into politics and now what’s been silent is now being expressed and cheered. Politicians and media personalities who now pander to that base are getting more bold with their statements but get twisted into pretzels when scrutinized. At some point we need to get back to simple right and wrong and ignore the idiots.
“Trump frankly brought a bunch of ignorant tards into politics and now what’s been silent is now being expressed and cheered.”

Who “brought in” all those white guilt tards who cheer every-time there are ‘fewer whites‘?
It’s weird that your Hate America coalition never brings this up.

Mac1958 your thoughts?

“Trump frankly brought a bunch of ignorant tards into politics and now what’s been silent is now being expressed and cheered.”

Who “brought in” all those white guilt tards who cheer every-time there are ‘fewer whites‘?
It’s weird that your Hate America coalition never brings this up.

Mac1958 your thoughts?
Racist bigots brought in the white guilt tards. Generations of oppression and mistreatment of minorities brought them in. Also I love America so you can stop trying to define my feelings. Another example of your ignorance.

Racist bigots brought in the white guilt tards. Generations of oppression and mistreatment of minorities brought them in. Also I love America so you can stop trying to define my feelings. Another example of your ignorance.
LefTard Logic:
”You are a racist bigot therefore I had to become a racist bigot.”

Hmmm….that’s weird…I never hope to change the things I love.
You always change the the things you love. That’s life, growth, nurturing, improving, evolving. You gonna let your two year old act like a two year old for the rest of their life?

You always change the the things you love. That’s life, growth, nurturing, improving, evolving. You gonna let your two year old act like a two year old for the rest of their life?
Hahaha….what a retarded analogy.
I’ll play along though. I fell in love with my wife for all that she is, I wouldn’t dare try to change her. To me, she was the greatest woman in the world when I met her, I’d have to be a self righteous retard to even think about changing that.

Hahaha….what a retarded analogy.
I’ll play along though. I fell in love with my wife for all that she is, I wouldn’t dare try to change her. To me, she was the greatest woman in the world when I met her, I’d have to be a self righteous retard to even think about changing that.
You don’t need to change her. Her core is what you fell in love with. But I bet you that elements in your lives and relationship changed throughout the years. Again that’s what life is… learning, growing, compromising, evolving.

Forum List

Back